Author Topic: Obie Trice - Cheers (Roscoe)  (Read 307 times)

Big BpG

Obie Trice - Cheers (Roscoe)
« on: September 02, 2003, 09:54:33 PM »
alright, I just noticed that obie is coming out with an album this month and its called cheers. When I saw how the cover looked, it looked very similar to the "cheers" logo from the popular 80's show, which made me think, does obie have a song covering the cheers theme song... cause if so, I will be pissed cause roscoe had the song  "brother" that used the theme song, but "cheers" wouldn't let them use it....

-BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Suga Foot

Re:Obie Trice - Cheers (Roscoe)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 09:56:16 PM »
I remember that song.  It was dope.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2003, 08:42:42 AM »
alright, I just noticed that obie is coming out with an album this month and its called cheers...
-BpG
Really? You just noticed? Not to diss you or anything, but where the fuck have you been living the last few months?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2003, 04:16:21 PM »
^^well to be honest even tho i knew his album was comin out for time, he aint created no buzz and his shit aint blowin up at all.........most of the cats who gon buy his shit is gone be 80% eminem groupies..............20% who buy the album will most likely be his fans..........and then cats like me who'l listen it and shit to see how good it is and hear the dre beats and if its good, i'll cop it, haha

peace