Author Topic: Why Is Nobody Tripping...  (Read 1062 times)

SGV

Why Is Nobody Tripping...
« on: October 03, 2003, 08:37:32 AM »
On Eminem for producing that Biggie and Pac song? It's on an album, so why aren't you cats having a heartattack? When Ja does anything that has Pac, and throws it on an album, you people die. When Crooked I wanted to put a Pac song on his album, ya'll shitted yourselves. Everytime 50 or Em did something with Pac verses or beats, it was OK because it was for a mixtape. Now, Em has something on an album.

What's the excuse this time?

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Why Is Nobody Tripping...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 08:47:28 AM »
Cuz Mothafuckaz LOOOOOOOOOOVE that little Cracker! LOL!!!  ;D

Peace

LazyLatino

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2003, 08:58:27 AM »
Coz Pac's mom asked him to do it?

or...

Coz its not for promoting his own project, but for helping an official Pac project?

or...

Coz he's not seen as a fake Pac (like Ja).

Never tripped about Crooked doing anything, apart from that Nu Mixxes "2 of americaz most wanted" abortion remix

50 + Em previously only put Pac related stuff out for free on mixtapes,  whereas all the others have seemingly used it as a form of cashing in.

platinumk777

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 09:01:41 AM »
With Ja Rule, it was different. He was all up in the tracks, claiming either he's the next 2pac, or that him & 2Pac would be riding now if he was alive. But about 2 years ago, Ja was a little pussycat. I think it becomes frustrating because you really could see right through Ja Rule, and you know he can't even live up to a quarter of the things he'd claim to do.

50 Cent, although I don't totally agree with him collaborating with 2Pac on every track, I still respect him, to a certain extent. I live in Canada, so I watch MuchMusic. I remember once they interviewed him, and they asked: "do you consider yourself to be no Pac's level?". He replied: "you can't ask me that. those shoes are too big for me to fill." Now I ask you, would Ja say such a thing? I doubt it.

And Eminem, he NEVER claimed to be on Pac's level, or made the claims Ja did. He just produced a remix for him. If that's offensive, then Darren Vegas, DJ Green Lantern, DJ Vlad, etc. should be on the black list.

I think it's a question of modesty... if you're producing/rapping on a track with 2Pac, don't go on a power trip. Em & 50 are honored to have done those tracks, but they don't claim to be the next 2Pac, do they? And Ja, well...

"Who you got in your ear?  I don't even gotta say it, the fans know,
Quit tryin to be tough, n***a, you look like a asshole"

SGV

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2003, 09:07:50 AM »
And Eminem, he NEVER claimed to be on Pac's level, or made the claims Ja did. He just produced a remix for him. If that's offensive, then Darren Vegas, DJ Green Lantern, DJ Vlad, etc. should be on the black list.
So, calling yourself the White Pac is not claiming to be on Pac's level? OK.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2003, 09:08:13 AM »
On Eminem for producing that Biggie and Pac song? It's on an album, so why aren't you cats having a heartattack? When Ja does anything that has Pac, and throws it on an album, you people die. When Crooked I wanted to put a Pac song on his album, ya'll shitted yourselves. Everytime 50 or Em did something with Pac verses or beats, it was OK because it was for a mixtape. Now, Em has something on an album.

I agree 100% wit' SGV.
With certain "People" Re-makes & Re-twist's, are like a double standard...kinda like fuckin'.
if it's their fav's it's for the love
it's it's their "Non-fav's" then it's DICKRIDDIN"...
(Or whatever the fuck they peep's call it)^^

Men R Playa's Girls R Hoes...
For doing 2 much.

in this case 2Pac..."Get it 2-PAC"
Hatesrats 2oooTre
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 09:28:10 AM by Hatesrats »

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2003, 09:15:50 AM »

So, calling yourself the White Pac is not claiming to be on Pac's level? OK.

Where he ever say that?

An eminems WAY bigger than 2Pac ever was.

(note I didnt say BETTER I said BIGGER)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 09:16:09 AM by Don Seer »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 09:21:42 AM »
There u go Seer...."The infamous White-Pac line"

Artist:Eminem f/ Dr. Dre
Album:The Eminem Show
Song:Say What You Say

[Eminem]
And I'ma only sucka punch and swing without warning
And swing to knock somebody's fuckin head off
Cause I know if they get up I won't get a chance to let off
Another punch I'm punk rock, no one's punk
Don't give a FUCK!  White 'Pac, so much spunk
When I was little I knew I would blow up and sell a mill'
and grow up, to be Atilla, go nuts and be a pillar

Hatesrats 2oooTre

*p.s. I got this From Ohhla..so if it's misspelled or incorrect in anyway tell that vato who typed it. {Copy & paste}
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 09:24:21 AM by Hatesrats »

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2003, 09:25:20 AM »

I agree.  I don't mind anyone getting down for Pac tracks, as long as their not trying to be him or imitating him (Ja Rule).

Look at Ja, Irv wants to create Murder Inc (which Irv thinks it the new Death Row), the red and black symbol, Ja wearing his bandana like Pac in every video, now Suges in Ja and Irv's ear......Its pathetic IMO.

SGV

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2003, 09:28:11 AM »

Where he ever say that?

So, becuase he's BIGGER than Pac, he's allowed to call himself, White Pac. OOOOOH OK! Eminem is allowed to do everything.

Fuck that. If it's wrong for Ja do use Pac in a song, it's wrong for 50, it's wrong for Em. None of them knew Pac. If it's wrong for one, it's wrong for all. You all said that if it was for a Mixtape it's coo, but for an album, it's not. This is for an album. But, Em doesn't want to be Pac, he just calls himself the White Pac, and say he has a little bit of Tupac in him. RIIIIIIIGHT.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2003, 09:37:19 AM »
The big difference is that here they use (1) new (never heard) Pac material and (2) this is a fucking dope track.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2003, 09:39:59 AM »
^ the different is that Ja/ Crooked are doing it for the OWN projects, Eminem has only done it on ~free~ mixtapes, and this guest tracks isnt for his own project but for afeni.

and the other difference is.. eminem didnt say he *was* better than pac, only a white alternative?

the way I see it, if eminem's popularity now helps promote 2pacs resurrection movie and opens up his fanbase to 2pac, then i'm all for it. especially since eminem isnt doing this for self promotion, but as a homage to a man he's called his idol and influence.

Ja Rule calling himself the NEW Pac is bad...

Eminem calling himself the White Pac isnt so bad...  its not like saying your on the same level.. you see?

Its like someone saying they're the white michael jordan, they still aint the best..
but they're the best of white.. white men can jump, and jimi had a white rhythm section  :P

:-*

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2003, 09:42:35 AM »
The big difference is that here they use (1) new (never heard) Pac material and (2) this is a fucking dope track.

By the way what Track is being re-mixxed?
The only studio Pac & Biggie Track's I've heard were at 3 that I know of....
"Runnin"
"Let's get it on"
"House of pain" <---all but this tack I belive have been offically released before.

WHich one is it..?
Hatesrats 2oooTre

« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 09:43:30 AM by Hatesrats »

SGV

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2003, 09:44:08 AM »
^ the different is that Ja/ Crooked are doing it for the OWN projects, Eminem has only done it on ~free~ mixtapes, and this guest tracks isnt for his own project but for afeni.

and the other difference is.. eminem didnt say he *was* better than pac, only a white alternative?

the way I see it, if eminem's popularity now helps promote 2pacs resurrection movie and opens up his fanbase to 2pac, then i'm all for it. especially since eminem isnt doing this for self promotion, but as a homage to a man he's called his idol and influence.

Ja Rule calling himself the NEW Pac is bad...

Eminem calling himself the White Pac isnt so bad...  its not like saying your on the same level.. you see?

Its like someone saying they're the white michael jordan, they still aint the best..
but they're the best of white.. white men can jump, and jimi had a white rhythm section  :P

:-*

I've said it before, Ja can't call himself the Black Pac, because Pac was Black. So, he says he's the new Pac, pretty much. All Em is doing is claiming to be the new Pac also. Only difference is everyone HATES Ja and everyone LOVES Em. Which is fucked up. Like Hatesrats pointed out. There's always a reason for something Em does that makes it coo. Fuck that. If it's wrong for one, it's wrong for everyone, as far as I'm concerned.

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2003, 09:45:12 AM »

By the way what Track is being re-mixxed?
The only studio Pac & Biggie Track's I've heard were at 3 that I know of....
"Runnin"
"Let's get it on"
"House of pain" <---all but this tack I belive have been offically released before.

WHich one is it..?
Hatesrats 2oooTre

With this version of Runnin' they use other 2Pac verses ;)