Author Topic: Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police  (Read 1047 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2003, 05:41:04 AM »
so is it normal for a 45 year old man to have teenage boys "share" his bed ?

did u read my post..? the main message was "no he's not normal, neither is his behaviour" --> poeple make shit like raping out of it because MJ and his behaviour is far from normal

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2003, 05:43:24 AM »
^^ true...but the question isnt is he normal / weird....

...most people are weird in certain ways...we all have our quirks...and yes i know that things he may do are almost beyond weird but that isnt the point...

...has he raped / had unlawful sex with minors?

to be truthful i really dont think that would enter his head...

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2003, 05:44:44 AM »
yes i did read your post, ive read what you all are saying about him and the majority of you are just seem to be making excuses for him, yes, innocent until proven guilty i agree !!

The Watcher

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2003, 06:00:44 AM »
MJ isnt normal -- thats a fact. Dude is 40 and acts like he's 15, maybe in his mind he still is? MJ has issues in his head, so to him it probably is normal. A pedo to me is someone who does sexual shit with kids, im willing to bed MJ doesn't do that

so now we have finally got a sensible answer from someone, do you think that if MJ has issues that lead him to think that this kind of behaviour is normal that he should be allowed to continue to have other peoples children stay over at his house ?

i would let my kids goto his house (if i had any). The dude is just weird, plain & simple. He loves & adores kids, he doesn't want to stick his willy up them
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2003, 06:01:26 AM »
what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

thats true BUT the fact is that when you hear that he has had young boys sleeping in his bed people will think he's a paedophile cuz its just not normal for grown men to do that kinda thing !!

if it turns out that he is a paedophile how many people are gunna be gutted that they were on his side saying he is innocent and he wouldnt do a thing like that !!

i never judge a book by its cover

^ Except this time, right?

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2003, 06:12:13 AM »

thats true BUT the fact is that when you hear that he has had young boys sleeping in his bed people will think he's a paedophile cuz its just not normal for grown men to do that kinda thing !!

it's not normal for a grown man to live in a amusement park is it
nobody said he's totally normal he does doubtless have problems caused by his childhood, that's why he's kind of "obsessed" with children, but what he does is help them, not rape em.. every fan of his knows it, he has formed numerous foundations, he's visiting ill ones, inviting them and shit and he does have friends like Macaulay Culkin who've been friends of his since they were little boys but he never did anything to them, he has friends like that cuz one part of him still feels like a child and it was known before the first bullshit case started.. it's not him dealing with children cuz he's a paedophile but him getting accused being one cuz he is known for dealing with children all the time.. bitches like the father of that boy see the opportunity and it worked the first time (he got millions although it was proven that he told MJ he was gonna do it if doesn't pay him) so it might work again..

Exactly.  I'm gonna go on record as saying I trust the guy so much, not even meeting him, that I'd let my kids stay there over night (If I had kids).  We'll see where this goes, I could be wrong, but I can't fathom it.  The reason I trust him, is because I've been a big fan of his for years, have read countless interviews, and many books about him.  There is no way this guy is a pedophile.  

Here's some more stuff.

1. YES, he sleeps with boys in his bed.  Not just his boys, either, other boys that aren't his.  Many of these he's known for years.

People get it so twisted, I imagine it could be him preying on young kids, but generally, he sleeps with his own children.  He might have other kids over, becuase he loves kids, and maybe they all sleep together.  He's said before though, that there's been several times when he's slept alone with another kid in his bed, even without his children around.  WHY WOULD HE ADMIT THIS? Are you crazy? If he was a pedophile, he'd hide all of it.  He's also said that when kids come to his house, they always ask to stay the night, and he always says it's o.k. if they get their parents permission, then usually, the kid wants to stay the night in Mike's bedroom, not in some guest cottage.  He's got arcade games, wax statues, every video game system made, large screen t.v., etc. etc. etc. and a big ass oversized King size bed, ALL in his bedroom.    I just dont' see it as that big of a deal.  He's not inviting these kids to sleep with him, they just want to, or they pass out in his room after playing video games for 6 hours or something.  

2. Like you said, Macaulay Culkin was Michael's little buddy for YEARS.  He spent almost his entire childhood at Mike's house.  He went around the world with him, he filmed music videos with him, he held parties at his house.  I'm not gay, but when he was young, wasn't he voted cutest kid in America or something? It seems to me like that would be a pedophile's dream, but Macaulay said he never saw Michael do anything weird to anybody.  Mike also used to have Kiernan culkin, and Mac's little sister over, they'd all sleep together.  

Weird, yes, but Illegal, highly unlikely.

How hard is it to fathom, that Michael stopped calling some kid back, or something, the kid got mad, and the parents got mad, and they decided to sue and fabricate a story? How hard to believe is that?  Honestly; knowing my mom, she's so incredibly vengeful, I'll guarantee you she'd do that if I was in that situation.  People DO this.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2003, 06:16:08 AM »
The worst part of it all? Michael's in Las Vegas, filming the music video for "One More Chance" and doing some work for a t.v. special about him that's going to air next week.  When all this went down, he tried to get out of the video, but CBS told him they had him under contract, and are forcing him to stay in Las Vegas and complete the filming.  As soon as he goes back, they're going to hand him over to the police.  

That's all he's good for.  He's being forced to work like a slave so they can get their little fucking music video out of his sweat and tears, but his humanitarian work for children all over the world lands him in jail.  He's one of the rare instances of a musician who tries to do more than make good music, and he gets prison for it.  
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 06:17:39 AM by Trauma »

The Watcher

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2003, 06:22:38 AM »
word the FUCK up! Trauma hit that shit right on the head
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2003, 06:32:21 AM »
Oh, here's another one that really hit home to me, when Michael was accused the first time, who of all people but Paul McCartney, who is PISSED at Mike and doesn't even talk to him, had a little press conference and said that in his opinion, there's no way Michael would ever do something like that.  Also, both of Michaels wives have said the same thing.  Those are the people closest to him, Lisa Marie Presley said she never even saw him sleep with anyone but her.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2003, 06:33:42 AM »
1. YES, he sleeps with boys in his bed.

he shouldnt be in bed with any boys !! they should be in their own beds !!

as far as im concerned you will all be really sorry that you were ever on his side when the world finds out what MJ has really been up to !!

you are all making excuses for a charlie chester and i cant think for the life of me why you all think that this is all ok just because its michael jackson !!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2003, 09:44:19 AM »
no, michael jackson said he shares his bed with "friends" who are young boys IS THAT NORMAL ?

these are children that are no relation to him, that come to stay in his house and walk about in his acres of land.

i dont remember him ever saying he shared his bed with his own children, IF he did then yes that would be acceptable.

i agree with you.... i think he is a paedophile... why would anyone lie about that?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2003, 10:38:43 AM »
word up Trauma

1. YES, he sleeps with boys in his bed.
as far as im concerned you will all be really sorry that you were ever on his side when the world finds out what MJ has really been up to !!

I wish I could say u'll be the one who'll be sorry for believing all that shit about a man who's helped children more than any other artist but I know, no matter how many proof they'll have that he did not do it, people will ignore it like most people did it the first time.. it's a shame

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2003, 10:59:57 AM »
he's a constant 12-year-old cause he wasnt able to be a child during his childhood + he's weird as fuck cause his father beat the shit out of him 5 times a day. he has like a hundred of complexes as well. he's completely mentally disordered I guess.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2003, 01:23:30 PM »
Jacko Accuser: 'Wine and Sleeping Pills'

The 12-year-old boy at the center of the Michael Jackson child molestation scandal may have confessed to his psychiatrist that the pop singer plied him with wine and sleeping pills when he allegedly molested him, according to sources.

The boy has also hired Los Angeles attorney Larry Feldman, the same lawyer who represented the family of a 13-year-old boy who made similar allegations a decade ago, the sources said.

Also, according to my source, Jackson — knowing some months ago that the boy and his family had serious complaints about his relationship with them — tried to get rid of them.

“He bought them passports and planned to ship them off to somewhere in South America,” a friend of the boy’s family (a mother and siblings) told me. In fact, says this source, Jackson kept the family at Neverland for a period of time, hoping to convince them to drop their allegations by lavishing them with entertainment and further merriment.

Calls to Feldman and to the family’s other attorney were not returned.

According to sources, the boy who made the allegations was a cancer patient whose "last wish" was to meet Jackson at a time that his friends and family feared his illness was worsening.

Jackson paid the family’s medical bills and assisted them financially, even buying them a car and, according to sources, possibly a new house. When the boy’s condition improved, according to a family friend, Jackson brought him to his Neverland Valley Ranch. That is when the alleged inappropriate contact between them is thought to have occurred.

At some point last spring, the boy's schoolmates — apparently aware of his relationship with Jackson — began taunting him in public. In one case, an incident of harassment is said to have occurred at a gas station, prompting the boy’s mother to seek legal advice. The lawyer she met with advised sending the boy to a psychologist. According to my source, the psychologist had enough concerns to report his conversation to the police.

That would jibe with the idea proposed by the police and others that the family is not seeking civil damages at this time or anticipating a cash settlement similar to the one that happened 10 years ago.

Sadly, according to my source, the health condition of the boy involved is still in jeopardy — a situation that should add to the melodrama of an already shocking and headline-making story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103557,00.html

What a messed up situation...  :(

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2003, 02:05:06 PM »
yoo i still find to beleive that mj did this.......i mean look at the timin, same day as his release!?!?.................if its true, ofcourse as much as a mj fan i am, i hope nigga goes down ofcourse, but i jus cant imagine him doin it.................unless nigga thinks its a normal thing to do......who knows man, but what im sayin is it could jus be someone whos always tryna bring homie down when his tryna get up...............same day as the release, this comes out............sometimes i think mj will never blow up again cuz no1 will let him.............could even be sony tryna fuck him after his last release!...............but if its true, about mj doin this, he can get the fuck up outta here, but i still find it hard to believe

peace