Author Topic: Kokane says "Fuck Snoop Dogg"... Audio Inside  (Read 1349 times)

Efrain

Re:Kokane says "Fuck Snoop Dogg"... Audio Inside
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2003, 02:35:53 PM »
After they get down on a bunch of records their heads start to get big and they believe they’re entitled to all this money and THEY’RE the real reason the big star is selling and they’re this and that etc etc... but in reality these guys are 2nd or 3rd rate rappers/artists who break off thinking there headed to super stardom and you never hear of them again.

Man fuck that shit.  How can you say that they only "believe they're entitled to all this money."  That's bullshit. You aint seen the contracts.  You aint heard the verbal agreements.  You aint been there to know if they owe them or not.  Thats why tray deee and goldie loc are taking it to court, because snoop had contractual obligations to pay them and he didnt!!!  How can you disagree with that and say they're wrong in doing that?  THEY'RE OWED MONEY AND THATS THE BOTTOMLINE.  

The stardom that snoop gave them came with the territory.  Its not like snoop didnt think kokane would become famous after he put kokane on like every song on Last Meal.  Snoop knew he would get big.  And if snoop makes somebody else get big because they were on his record then SNOOP also benefits from it because more people are gonna buy his album.  If Snoop had actually put out a kokane album then this would be way different.  But Snoop benefitted just as much as kokane did, if not more, by putting him on his albums.  And if Snoop can't pay him, then thats just wack.  Snoop is such a fake muthafucka these days.  He's a pimp, hes a gangsta, hes a family man, hes a movie star.  What next?  Con Artist?  oh my bad he already did that one too.

This is just real talk and if you deny that then you are full of shit!

Jesus Marsh, no need to get on the defensive, we’re just expressing thoughts here.

Look, my take on this is just how I’m seeing it on face value. Snoop, Tray Deee and Goldie Loc made two albums together. Two albums that only sold because of Snoop, plain and simple. NO ONE was running to Tower records back in 2000 because they were dieing to hear some new up-and-coming gangbang rappers from the west coast. Snoops involvement in the projects was the main reason it moved any units and I wouldn’t think for a second that he would take anything else than the lions share of the profits and understandably so.

That said I do believe Goldie and Tray were entitled to some money but no where near the amount Snoop was going to pull and they’re asking for a million dollars! I mean to me that sounds crazy especially when Tray Deee EVEN SAID he would have accepted a fraction of that number if that tells you anything.

My guess is that what it comes down to is fault from both sides. Snoops probably a bad business man and treated the business side of their relationship more casually than he should have. At the same time Tray and Goldie were probably fine with that at the beginning but it was only after Snoop made them famous that they believed they were worth, and entitled to, more than they received. Also no ones heard heard Snoops side of the story so how you can say I’m full of shit and your opinion is “real talk” is comedy to me.

OGCYCO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2003, 02:38:42 PM »
Real talk, Godbody. . .

Now Above The Law set the foundation for Kokane, Eazy put him on. Now that is real talk, Suga Free and them came after. Eazy and Above The Law layed the foundation for all of the Pomona acts we now know.

Now you may or may not know me, but I stayed in Pomona regularly for 2 years, I remember the Pomona Car Swap Meet at the Pomona Fair Grounds with the Above The Law/Kokane riders. It was love back then, there is a gang in Pomona covina called the Baseline Piru who Kokane once rolled with, one time Hutch and some 200 block Crips from San Dimas were there, it was all love. That was chemistry. Now niggas from the same hood is fighting. Like Godbody said, Kokane should give it up for Above The Law also.
CPTCYCO one of the original compton grandees. . .

Whats Up Daddy V and the Comptown Crips. . .
http://invisiblemachines.com/daddyvsm1.jpg

WsCg310

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2003, 08:48:34 PM »
---------------------------------------------------
Kokanes l"ike Im a legend I made myself and fuck Snoop", well no-offence buddy but your average hiphop head had no clue who the fuck you were before you got with Snoop....And Im not hating either, Im a fan of the guy...This shit just boggles my mind  :-\
----------------------------------------------------

wat kinda avrege hiphophead u talken bout nigga, if u aint kno of kane befo snoop u a damn foo and dats real talk

budsmokeronly

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2003, 12:39:42 AM »
Kokanes l"ike Im a legend I made myself and fuck Snoop", well no-offence buddy but your average hiphop head had no clue who the fuck you were before you got with Snoop....And Im not hating either, Im a fan of the guy...This shit just boggles my mind  :-\

wat kinda avrege hiphophead u talken bout nigga, if u aint kno of kane befo snoop u a damn foo and dats real talk

word the fuck up!  if u  learned about kokane from snoop then you might as well not argue.

PLANT

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2003, 12:50:41 AM »

word the fuck up!  if u  learned about kokane from snoop then you might as well not argue.
sorry ac grundy, i better bow down  ::)  you're someone who didnt know shit about bootcamp clik so you're in the same positions....im more into the eastcoast vibe, and your into the westcoast shit, but its all the same man, dont tell me i better not argue because my opinions just as good as yours.

OGCYCO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2003, 08:39:06 AM »
Eazy E put him on, Above The Law layed the foundation and Snoop braught him back.

Its as simple as that,

Yours,
CPTCYCO one of the original compton grandees. . .

Whats Up Daddy V and the Comptown Crips. . .
http://invisiblemachines.com/daddyvsm1.jpg

budsmokeronly

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2003, 03:52:50 PM »

sorry ac grundy, i better bow down  ::)  you're someone who didnt know shit about bootcamp clik so you're in the same positions....im more into the eastcoast vibe, and your into the westcoast shit, but its all the same man, dont tell me i better not argue because my opinions just as good as yours.

umm, show me one post where I ever argue anything about anyone from the eastcoast?  You're 100% right, I don't know about BCC or any of them eastcoast cats.  Which is also the reason why I don't post in any threads about them.  I could care less about your opinion of these rap niggaz, but you obviously don't know much at all about kokane.  You believe that snoop brought kokane into the game.  Anybody who knows their westcoast rap will tell you kokane been deep in the game way before he worked wit snoop, and thats when he did his best work.  I can't see how you can debate whether kokane or snoop is the one who is fucked up in this situation.  You think snoop made kokane, so that obviously throws your biased argument out the window.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2003, 02:08:35 AM »

mayne snoop gave all these mutts a new chance at life...

tray dee---needs to sit his ancient ass down..44yrs old and still rappin and bangin..without snoop he wouldnt even been half tha shit he is today..hell snoop got him his 1st 29nanoseconds of fame in tha old thin line btw love and hate movie...nobody didnt wanna signed them hoe ass niggas so snoop did what tha others wouldnt do...

kokane- this motherfucker here...he never was shit...fake ass george clinton ass boy...hell after nwa's niggaz4life album u didnt hear shit from him...he need to sit his fuck ass down and respect tha weiner that fed him..without snoop he woulda jus been a diggy domino ass singer. bitch ass beg snoop to make him tha next nate dogg...hell big moe in tx is better then his albino midget muskrat face ass...

fuck kokane and tray dee

snoop jus need to quit fuckin wit them hoe ass niggas and gone and dpgunit,213 and fix tha dogg pound..

these hoe ass niggas thats all of a sudden tryin to fuck him over aint half as good as tha original dpg...

squash tha shit wit kurupt and bring another dogg food album...fuck these ancient niggas gripin!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2003, 04:57:45 AM »
Eazy E put him on, Above The Law layed the foundation and Snoop braught him back.

Its as simple as that,

Yours,
yep

youngmessnucca

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2003, 03:24:32 PM »
Snoop launched Tray Deee musically, but Eastsidaz helped Snoop to make his best albums under Doggystyle Records.

fo sho i agree, but i dont think snoop rediscovered koka-loc, cuz that call me mr. kane album had people like c-bo, spice 1, xzibit, jayo & more, so i think kane can do bad by his damn self. i dont think that his voice takes away from songs, i think that the songs he was on with snoop were shitty. but still i would love 2 see the nxt snoop album w/ kokane, 213, eastsidaz, daz & kurupt, dre, soopafly, bad azz, rbx, Butch cassidy & c-style!

SHAQ2KOBE

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2003, 08:11:12 PM »
money can break up families and that's exactly what's happened here. All of them need to check themselves and just go back to making music.

ps- When will Eazy ever get the respect for what he brought to Hip-Hop ( like Biggie and 2Pac). This is a travesty for the little Big man. RIP