Author Topic: Saddam captured?  (Read 2038 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Saddam captured?
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2003, 05:45:20 PM »
I am being accused of defending Saddam, yet I am the only one on WCC to be directly affected by his policies

what does this tell u? it tells u a bunch of no nothings front like they know something

And AGAIN, we're getting tired of you pulling this "You know nothing! I am the only one who can comment! I have experience!" bullshit.  I didn't see CANADA helping us out over there when we were tracking this mother fucker down who's policies DIRECTLY EFFECTED you.  Why didn't you put your money where your mouth was and go help our boys out? You act like you're some fucking afgan warrior or something, you're not shit.  Your opinion is no more valid than anybody else's, stop playing that condescending bullshit where you think you're more intelligent than everybody on the board, because if we started dropping our IQ scores, Mine would break your keyboard.  

YOU FUCKIN MORON. WHEN YOU WERE PLAYIN AROUND YOUR PICKET FENCE, MY FAMILY WAS FORCIBLY EVICTED FROM KUWAIT. I HAVE MORE OF A REASON TO DESPISE SADDAM THAN U EVER WILL. SO U SITTIN HERE TELLIN ME HOW BAD OF A MAN SADDAM IS IS FUCKIN RIDICOLOUS. THEN U WANNA TALK ABOUT IQS LIKE YOUR A BAD ASS. YOURE A FUCKIN CLOWN. YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOUR TOT POSTS ARE THE MOST NON SENSICAL RUBBISH I HAVE EVER READ. YOU TOW THE BUSH PARTY LINE LIKE A FUCKIN SURROGATE PUPPET.

I COULD ASK YOU 3 QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WAR ON IRAQ, THEN LAUGH AS YOU STUMBLE ANOTHER ANSWER OUT OF YOUR BUSH DICK STANKIN MOUTH THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2003, 05:47:23 PM »
ROFL! Oil! Oil? Germany, France and Russia take Oil there! And they are the 3 biggest creditors of Saddam Hussein in the WORLD.

I know man, and everybody keeps ignoring this.  Also, the United Nations was making a percentage off of every barrel of oil sold under Iraq's "food for oil" program, and, surprise surprise! the U.N. and Anon weren't behind the war! They even made 17 proclamations threatening action against Iraq, and then never acted on any of them! Why would that be? Maybe they didn't want to give up the 2 billion dollars a year they were making off Iraq's oil sales.  "Oil for Food" was the most corrupt money making scheme the U.N. has ever been involved in.  Saddam wasn't even spending the money on food! He was buying fucking helicopters and shit, and building wanna-be disneylands in the desert while his people starved to death.  

Yes, Saddam was horrible. And who put him in power? And why didn't we do anything about him when the oil fields weren't nationalized?

Ask Bill Clinton.

CLINTON DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NATIONALIZATION OF IRAQI OIL OR THE RISE OF THE BAATH IN IRAQ YOU MORON.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

dexter

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2003, 05:48:04 PM »
Whats the big deal? American are still dying and getiing wounded in the Middle East.

Trauma-san

« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2003, 05:48:11 PM »
Awwwww.  Mommy forgot to pay Tech's cell phone bill again.  

YOU ... YOU... YOU MAKE ME SO MAD I'm GONNA YELL AT MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!

you probably sprained a pinky trying to type that shit out.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2003, 05:51:34 PM »
The whole point that seems to be lost on the mentally deficient is that I see something wrong about this whole picture. I smell bullshit. I see Saddam being paraded on TV, I see politicians, news anchors etc gloating, smiling laughing on the capture of a man who did nothing to them. Such large scale adherence to bullshit boggles my mind. This demonization of Saddam is ridicolous. Now, I know Saddam doesnt need any demonization. But you didnt see Americans in an uproar back in the late 80s when the mass killings were going down. ONLY AFTER THE GOVT LAUNCHES A MEDIA BLITZ HIGHLIGHTING THE EVIL OF SADDAM FOR THE SOLE PUPORSE OF TRYING TO LEGITIMIZE AN ILLEGAL WAR  do you have all these rednecks on TV, "yeah, I is glad we gots Saddamsss"

Like does something not see anything wrong with this?

- Lewis Carroll

dexter

« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2003, 05:54:43 PM »
Well said King Tech!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2003, 05:57:20 PM »
Awwwww.  Mommy forgot to pay Tech's cell phone bill again.  

YOU ... YOU... YOU MAKE ME SO MAD I'm GONNA YELL AT MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!

you probably sprained a pinky trying to type that shit out.  

And youre still a fuckin moron who tows the party line like a dumb brain dead, comotose zombie.

Hey Trauma, wheres the WMD that Rumsfeld said could be identified within 45 minutes?

Hey Trauma, dont u find it odd that after 8 months of being in Iraq they have found nothing?  

Hey Trauma, dont you find it wierd that the justification for this war has switched at least three times?

Hey Trauma, isnt it a coincidence that the right wing neo cons have had the most to gain from this war?  

Hey Trauma, seeing as that there is no conclusive proof that points to the existence of WMD or Baath connections with international terrorists, how exactly was Iraq a threat to the United States?  

Hey Trauma, seeing as that you enjoy tremendously the liberation of Muslims from oppression, and the right to self determination, whether you support the intervention of American troops in the following countries:

Algeria
Egypt
Jordan
Israel/ Occupied Territories
Pakistan
Chechnya
Turkey

LOL @ You still reaching......didnt I put you in your place years ago?

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2003, 05:59:08 PM »
So lemme get this straight.

Saddam is evil, and was evil.  check.

In the late 80's, the U.S. didn't do anything about it.  check.

In the early 90's, the U.S. did do somethign about it, but didn't finish the job.  check.

In the mid 90's, the U.S. ignored the problem.  check.

In the early 2000's, the U.S. invaded Iraq and destroyed the entire government there, eventually ousting the president and holding him prisoner.  check.

Now, where in this equation does it become illegal to hate Saddam?  where in this equation, does it make it alright for YOU to not like Saddam, but I have no option to dislike Saddam?  Where in this equation, do I start giving A RATS ASS about your relationship to Saddam Hussein? I could give a FUCK what Saddam did to your family.  I don't like the motherfucker, and from the first time I heard about him, as a fucking child, in 91, I didn't like him.  Why is it, that I am being clowned for hating a man who has always been evil, and who I've hated since the day I was aware of his existance?  

Grow the fuck up, Tech.  You think you're the only one who can make moral judgements.  You think that you're the only one who's informed on anything, and that the entire United States are a bunch of hillbillies being told what to believe by the government.  I've got a newsflash for you.  I'm a good judge of character.  If someone was telling me bullshit, I'd see it as bullshit.  That's why I see through YOUR bullshit.  I don't need people to tell me that you're a fuckup, I can just TELL.  Likewise, I can tell that I don't like Saddam Hussein.

Now, I'm sorry that I just don't ignore that he was captured, I'm sorry that I didn't ask you for permission to rejoice at his attainment, but I have my own life to live, and I'll make my own decisions about who to hate, and who not to hate.  For you to think that I make my decisions based on the media is amazing.  I don't even watch fucking t.v.  I search out my own information, like MUCH of America does.  The reason America is what it is, where it is, is because assclowns like you underestimate us.  So keep on believing that all Americans are idiots, and that we can't tie our own shoelaces, and we'll keep on making all the hard decisions for ants like you who got chased the fuck out of your country.  If it wasn't for us, Saddam would be chasing MORE families out of countries, just like you, and you hate that we've helped you.  Boo fucking hoo.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2003, 06:04:39 PM »
[
Hey Trauma, wheres the WMD that Rumsfeld said could be identified within 45 minutes?

Hey Trauma, dont u find it odd that after 8 months of being in Iraq they have found nothing?  

Hey Trauma, dont you find it wierd that the justification for this war has switched at least three times?

Hey Trauma, isnt it a coincidence that the right wing neo cons have had the most to gain from this war?  

Hey Trauma, seeing as that there is no conclusive proof that points to the existence of WMD or Baath connections with international terrorists, how exactly was Iraq a threat to the United States?  

Hey Trauma, seeing as that you enjoy tremendously the liberation of Muslims from oppression, and the right to self determination, whether you support the intervention of American troops in the following countries:

Algeria
Egypt
Jordan
Pakistan
Chechnya
Turkey

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2003, 06:21:46 PM »
[

Algeria
Egypt
Jordan
Pakistan
Chechnya
Turkey

First, Rumsfeld never said that there were WMD that could be identified in 45 minutes.  UNFORTUNATELY, the media led you to believe he said that. IF YOU WOULD HAVE WATCHED the actual comments, than maybe you could make an intelligent comment here.  I imagine you copied and pasted that from some fucking anti-capitalism board you visit or something, or maybe the Afgan to English translation fucked up, but what Rumsfeld said, was that Iraq had weapons that could be DEPLOYED in 45 minutes or less.  Do you understand the difference there?

Here, I'll walk you through it.  See, IDENTIFIED means that they could be found, and labeled as wmd in 45 minutes.  That would be quite impossible, wouldn't it?  I mean, I know we have a kick-ass army, but I don't think even Hillary would want the army to find the WMD in 45 minutes.  DEPLOYED, on the other hand, means that the WMD could be set up, and USED in less than 45 minutes.  You know, kind of like your little arab buddies running around in the desert shooting grenades at Jumbo Jets.  Fast shit like that.  

Now, even though your ENTIRE FUCKING PREMISE is without merit, becuase Rumsfeld never said that, i'll imagine that you meant where are the WMD that Rumsfeld said EXISTED.  We'll just say they EXISTED.  

First off, did they exist?  Certainly.  Any intelligent person can come to that assumption, can't he?  Saddam, everybody knows, famously gassed his own people in the early 90's, and those biological weapons are known as weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION.  Therefore, yes, the weapons did exist.  Also of note, is the fact that Bill Clinton, the former president of the United States, was also of the opinion, in office, and after the war started, that Iraq had "Biological, Chemical, and Nuclear" weapons of Mass Destruction.  NUCLEAR.  This is from the mouth of President Bush's biggest distractor.  Why does he think this? Because he was the head of CIA, the FBI, and had access to the collective intelligence of not only the United States, but other countries such as England's intelligence that led to the fact that Saddam Hussein did in fact have Weapons of Mass Destruction.  Clinton even bombed Iraq over this in the late 90's.  Since you've just recently started being a zealot, you probably weren't paying attention then.

Not only did Bill Clinton and George Bush feel that Iraq had weapons of Mass Destruction, but the United Nations also felt that he did.  They even situated inspectors in his country for 10 years searching for them.  Saddam produced documents detailing weapons of mass destruction that he ADMITTED TO HAVING (chemical weapons) to the U.N., and the U.N. even passed 17 resolutions saying that Iraq had wmd, in violation of their peace treaty with the U.S. 17 times the U.N. said they had WMD.  

So, we've SEEN saddam use WMD, and the United States and the United Nations for 12 years has thought that Saddam had WMD.  

On the other hand; we have Tech.  Tech says Saddam doesn't.  Tech, who was chased out of Kuwait as a kid by Saddam PERSONALLY on a white horse, KNOWS THE TRUTH.  Tech knows, yes, that's right, different than the sum of the intelligence of the United Nations.  

Tech.  Come off your high horse, buddy.  YOU DO NOT KNOW more about this situation than the United Nations does! You just don't, I don't care how many times Saddam raped your mommy (By the way, don't you claim you lived in every country that the United States has a spat with?).  

Paradox

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2003, 10:28:20 PM »
ROFL! Oil! Oil? Germany, France and Russia take Oil there! And they are the 3 biggest creditors of Saddam Hussein in the WORLD.

I know man, and everybody keeps ignoring this.  Also, the United Nations was making a percentage off of every barrel of oil sold under Iraq's "food for oil" program, and, surprise surprise! the U.N. and Anon weren't behind the war! They even made 17 proclamations threatening action against Iraq, and then never acted on any of them! Why would that be? Maybe they didn't want to give up the 2 billion dollars a year they were making off Iraq's oil sales.  "Oil for Food" was the most corrupt money making scheme the U.N. has ever been involved in.  Saddam wasn't even spending the money on food! He was buying fucking helicopters and shit, and building wanna-be disneylands in the desert while his people starved to death.  

Yes, Saddam was horrible. And who put him in power? And why didn't we do anything about him when the oil fields weren't nationalized?

Ask Bill Clinton.

LOL. If you think Saddam's terror began in the 90s you're a fool. Saddam's been doing his shit for decades, but the U.S. didn't give a fuck. We gave him weapons. Since he hooked it up with oil, he was our buddy, but as soon as he nationalized the oil fields, he became a "cruel dictator" (which he always). Once again you prove to us your ignorance.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2003, 01:05:31 AM »
^ he didn't say his reign of terror started in the 90's helmet retard

tech you're off your rocker. trauma made an interesting comment about your intellegence that i think holds true. you drop all of this 'knowledge' about foriegn affairs to relative novices on this part of the board...i'll credit you that. but you go on and make RETARDED posts concerning musical, personal, and social matters. my point being here is, if you can't seperate good and bad in relatively simple subjects.......how credible are you when it comes to complex matters?

and no i don't believe this war is for oil.......to go back to page 4's lil argument. when this war first broke out i thought it was......hey i drive a monster GT mustang that chugs gas like beer at a kegger AND live in california home of high gas prices, i was anticipating a price break. but FUCK  gas is still damn near 2 bucks a gallon STILL! STIIIIIIIIIIIILL. if  the US's mission was the oil we certainly failed terribley

THE ONLY THING THE US ACCOMPLISHED WITH THIS WAR IS:

-overturning an evil government
-getting rid of an evil leader and his evil sons
-stimulating the economy
-defense stocks and jobs rose

every time i hear these little cynical pricks say

"the us is only in iraq for oil"  i laugh my ass off

the worst thing i can think of that the us is doing over there is US companies are making a profit off of rebuilding the country.

morally it feels wrong cuz it's exploitation. but i can't say i blame us , the whole world basically turned their backs on us.....but i think the contracts should be divided equally with the willing countries.

that's one of the only things i can say i don't like about this war.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2003, 01:11:06 AM »
oh and about putting saddam on trial.

i think the people of iraq should convict him.....i think that's MORE than fair. if a world wide court was set up i think it'd take forever like melosivic's (spelling?) trial....which correct me if i'm wrong....is still going on. (?)

anyways back to the people convicting saddam. if they choose to hang him from his nuts  in Baghdad square, than so be it. if they have him take an acid bath....so be it. I think that'd be better to have  than have him sit in some soft ass wanna be so called prison in norway.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2003, 06:54:30 AM »
Don, Please know... no matter WHAT the U.S. does in the world, and no matter WHAT we decide to do with Saddam, it won't be enough for anybody.  We'll get slammed, and shit on, by half the world, and probably every single muslim country in the world, because they see absolutely no good in us, to them, we're just a big evil empire fucking everybody over.  So again, it doesn't even matter what we do with Saddam, nobody will appreciate it anyways.  

Immortal

« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2003, 10:13:36 PM »
It's all about the oil. Always has been, always will be. We don't give a fuck about the Iraqi people, we don't give a fuck about any of the Arabs. If we did, we would be in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. We like Egypt's dictator because he does what we tell him. We don't care how cruel he is to his people, as long as he's our little bitch. In fact, Egypt and Morocco are so horrible that Arabs are threatened to be sent there for prison terms if they don't cooperate with the U.S. intelligence personnel. Do we give a fuck? Of course not. Did we give a fuck when Saddam was killing his people? No. We said "here's some new weapons, try them, and see how they work out for you". If we cared about the Iraqi people, no sanctions would have been placed upon them. The sanctions killed many Iraqis (civilian deaths are also going against the Geneva Convention, which we don't seem to give a fuck about). Everytime a dictator or cruel leader turns against the U.S. then we recognize him as being one. That's always been the case. Central America, the Middle East... self-interest. The people are worthless to us.

u got a point....its the americans fukin fault for suppling iraq those fukin weapons...damn capitalistic society...but i know its wrong what america did, however im still kinda with them cause im a greedy ass fuck thats been born into this capitalistic hellhole
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA