Author Topic: Saddam captured?  (Read 2039 times)

Smoke

Re:Saddam captured?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2003, 02:46:06 PM »
Crazy news......I cant believe they finally found him.  Imagine the kind of torture and interigation tactics they will use on him  :-X

I'm sure they'll be softer than the ones he has used to thousands of communists and Iraqi and prisioners from Iran and Kuwait. Dont you think?

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2003, 03:13:52 PM »
From an extroverted point of view I think its to late to start a sensible debate wit you or ANY-body of your pro-american patriotic crew

I aint disappointed cause saddam's gonna be fucked now, he was a bitch nigga.
but.. why the hell shall I like it?? He had no power any more. he was no threat beforehand as well, but aight, it's no question he wasnt since he was in this dark, muddy hole.
so what the hell is great about that then? do you think things in iraq will get better now? do you think noone will hate the usa no more? what do you expect? maybe you are the one living in his own world my american friend.
First off, I'm not your friend.

Second, take a look at those Iraqi Blog's I posted. Actual writings from actual Iraqi's. As twisted and ignorant as your logic may be, you can't argue with real Iraqi's.

Third:  Not only will the Ba'athists be less inclined to fight, but the "Fearless Leader" was found hiding in a hole in the ground, and submitted to the disgrace of a televised medical probe! This is a great shame for the "fearless leader" to be found hiding. The Iraqi's are no longer afraid of his return to power and I bet is viewed as a coward all across Iraq. He had a gun on him and didn't even try to resist. A recent news story I heard on NPR had Saddam loyalists flatly stating that, although the cells operated independently and did not know of other cells actions, they got their orders from a military structure that they believe was controlled by Saddam. Once they find out what a coward their leader is, do you really think they will fight for a dead/dying cause?

Fourth: Terrorist behind September 11 strike was trained by Saddam
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/12/14/wterr14.xml
Here's another:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/12/14/wterr114.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/12/14/ixnewstop.html

smerlus

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2003, 03:49:04 PM »
From an extroverted point of view I think its to late to start a sensible debate wit you or ANY-body of your pro-american patriotic crew

I aint disappointed cause saddam's gonna be fucked now, he was a bitch nigga.
but.. why the hell shall I like it?? He had no power any more. he was no threat beforehand as well, but aight, it's no question he wasnt since he was in this dark, muddy hole.
so what the hell is great about that then? do you think things in iraq will get better now? do you think noone will hate the usa no more? what do you expect? maybe you are the one living in his own world my american friend.

ok here's somethings, once again you live in your cushy comfortable home talking shit about another country....he had no power before? i'm sure that mass graves are how iraqis love to bury thier loved ones. talk about it don't be about it...that "bitch nigga" ruled a whole nation and was involved killing thousands of people and you sit on a fucking computer and talk shit...that makes you a little fucking worthless pussy of a girl.

and i don't mind living in my own american world cause we got all these countries with us and now we got germany, france and russia acting like some bitch ass ex girlfriends asking if they can get back with us....we just have to wait and see if america loves them hoes  ;D

Smoke

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2003, 03:53:05 PM »
He had no power any more. he was no threat beforehand as well, but aight, it's no question he wasnt since he was in this dark, muddy hole.

What a stupid comment!

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2003, 04:34:05 PM »

Still photograph from a video of former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein taken shortly after he was captured shows what the once-feared dictator looked like after months in hiding. Saddam had grown a beard, and looked tired and haggard.

Saddam in a photo taken after U.S. forces cleaned him up.

Saddam undergoes a medical examination after he was taken into custody.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 04:34:48 PM by Represent. »

Immortal

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2003, 04:56:26 PM »
no biggie , there was no way this guy would come back as a dictator anyways cause the regime had been terminated. But yall should be worried bout osama bin laden, that guy is mentally retarded , not saddam.

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

budsmokeronly

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2003, 05:46:47 PM »
damn thats crazy shit, he looks like an old ragged piece of shit.  I wonder what's gonna happen next.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2003, 07:11:07 PM »
congrats on getting him, I don't really give a shit and don't feel like arguing
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2003, 08:50:01 PM »
All I needed to hear was the Iraqi reporters yelling "Death To Saddam!!! Long Live Iraq!!!!" Over and over and over and over and over and over again when they flashed the pictures of Saddam in custody.  That pretty much told me what I needed to know.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2003, 11:58:43 PM »

I don't understand how people can watch the news about this and not be happy??!

unless saddam actually has ties to al'qaida

well here you go then man , i was watching msnbc and they said they had reports that a man under Saddam's regime helped trained Muhammed Atta in Baghdad 3 years ago.

also it's going to be fucking harder to find osama bin laden than Saddam! Saddam was HATED in the middle east so of corse someone was going to tip hip off. Osama is LOVED by a bunch of sick fuck muslum extremists! ALso the regions between pakistan and afghanistan are more barren and uncivilized than iraq.

and hell yeah this shit is good news, saddams bitch ass looked like a beat up santa clause! (how ironic , it being christmas and all) from now on, everytime i see those pics of saddam i'm calling him Saddam Clause

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2003, 12:42:01 AM »
I dont give 2 shits about Saddam Hussein. Pussy shouldve used that AK 47 he had. Or better yet, not fuck with his people for 30 years so they wouldve had your back when Uncle Sam comes rolling in. But to see people cheer a man -who they dont know and have nothing do with- who is captured after a 8 month run is despicable. You are cheering the capture and humilation of a man who you have brainwashed to accept as a threat and enemy. Thats close mindness to me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2003, 12:45:26 AM »

I don't understand how people can watch the news about this and not be happy??!

unless saddam actually has ties to al'qaida

well here you go then man , i was watching msnbc and they said they had reports that a man under Saddam's regime helped trained Muhammed Atta in Baghdad 3 years ago.

also it's going to be fucking harder to find osama bin laden than Saddam! Saddam was HATED in the middle east so of corse someone was going to tip hip off. Osama is LOVED by a bunch of sick fuck muslum extremists! ALso the regions between pakistan and afghanistan are more barren and uncivilized than iraq.

and hell yeah this shit is good news, saddams bitch ass looked like a beat up santa clause! (how ironic , it being christmas and all) from now on, everytime i see those pics of saddam i'm calling him Saddam Clause

Once again you prove why you are the biggest idiot on WCC.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

JTSimon

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2003, 01:35:25 AM »
This news is great! God bless America....and God bless George W Bush, a true American hero.

Thanks for the laugh  ;D

You are a troll. Plain and simple. I don't even know why I'm responding to this...

I don't understand how people can watch the news about this and not be happy??! It amazes me that people will just ignore what a great thing this is for their own political agendas.

You don't have to like Bush to be happy about this

Before we found him it was: "You Stupid American's can't even find Saddam"
Now that we did its: "You ignorant American's took too long to find him"

Have fun living your poor, bitter, angry little delusional world. While the rest of the civilized world is celebrating, you're sitting at home getting angry at our success. What a pitiful life you must lead...

I would have been happy if Iraqi forces/opposition captured Saddam on their own instead of this bullshit Operation US Economy/2004 elections.

JTSimon

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2003, 01:40:50 AM »
All I needed to hear was the Iraqi reporters yelling "Death To Saddam!!! Long Live Iraq!!!!" Over and over and over and over and over and over again when they flashed the pictures of Saddam in custody.  That pretty much told me what I needed to know.

Pussy reporter couldn't say anything when Saddam was around....kind of like Trauma hiding for 3 weeks until he found something to talk about  ;D