Author Topic: PG Invites You To Question and Attack Islam!!  (Read 1633 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
PG Invites You To Question and Attack Islam!!
« on: August 14, 2002, 08:53:04 AM »
Islam, is the natural religion of man, religion which is not associated with any person, people, period, or place.  It is the way of nature, the religion of man.  In every age, in every country and among every people.  All God-knowing and truth loving men have believed and lived this very religion.  They were all Muslims, irrespective of whether they called that way Islam.  Whatever it's name was, it signified Islam and nothing but Islam.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO RESPECTFULLY AND EVEN DISRESPECTFULLY CHALLENGE THAT ISLAM IS NOT THE NATURAL RELIGION OF MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS AND ATTACKS ON THE RELIGION AND I WILL HAVE A RESPONSE FOR YOU OF KNOWLEDGE WHICH HAS BEEN SOUNDLY PROVEN!!!!!!!!!  

MUSLIMS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT FAITH IS BELIEVING WHEN COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU NOT TO.  BUT RATHER, THAT FAITH IS A FIRM BELIEF ARISING OUT OF KNOWLEDGE AND CONVICTION!!!!!!!!

We may now begin this discussion, attack as visciously as you would like, or in the deepest respects.  All Praises to Allah the Most High.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PG Invites You To Question and Attack Islam!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 10:43:27 AM »
If im not mistaken Hinduism and Christianity were around before Islam.

So how is Islam natural religion of man?

???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 12:11:21 PM »
If im not mistaken Hinduism and Christianity were around before Islam.

So how is Islam natural religion of man?
???

the biggest and most dificult way to find the wisdom of Islam isnt by reading the Holy Qu'ran.. its by reading the "nature", understand the "nature" and mostly respect the "nature"... .. so indeed Islam is a "natural religion.... (the word natural comes from nature)

im not sure if i can say the same thing for Hinduism and Christianity ...

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 03:55:15 PM »
I WANT TO QUESTION WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ISLAM......

CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR FEELINGS ON THE BASIS OF ABROGATION AND SAYUTI'S FEELINGS WHEN PERTAINING TO THE KORAN?

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 09:00:12 AM »
*NOTE: I have cleared out posts that don't fit into the subject of this thread, to clear the way for discussion.  I apologize if this has caused any inconvienances.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 09:03:37 AM »
*NOTE: I have cleared out posts that don't fit into the subject of this thread, to clear the way for discussion.  I apologize if this has caused any inconvienances.

::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 09:13:16 AM »

::)

wtf is your problem? WHy the fuck did u demodd Infinite? At least u should have givin him a fuckin warning...This is another bad call by Overseer...Infinite didnt just go around deleting anything he felt like deleting, he deleted posts that had nothing too do with the title of the thread...Now u better check ureself overseer...U dont own the world...just because u made a posts that got deleted, u dont have the right too demodd the person who deleted it...Infinite had the right too delete what u said, seeing as it had nothing to do with the thread...It's obvious u demodded Infinite because u hate him...If I were u, I'd buy a book on how too run a Board or something...PeACe

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2002, 09:15:42 AM »

wtf is your problem? WHy the fuck did u demodd Infinite? At least u should have givin him a fuckin warning...This is another bad call by Overseer...Infinite didnt just go around deleting anything he felt like deleting, he deleted posts that had nothing too do with the title of the thread...Now u better check ureself overseer...U dont own the world...just because u made a posts that got deleted, u dont have the right too demodd the person who deleted it...Infinite had the right too delete what u said, seeing as it had nothing to do with the thread...It's obvious u demodded Infinite because u hate him...If I were u, I'd buy a book on how too run a Board or something...PeACe

Exactly!!!!  There were about 14 posts that just said, "this is a stupid thread, because of this and that"..... and I deleted those posts.  This is fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I even asked for you to clarify what I could and could not do, and you said nothing about this..... aren't we supposed to stay on topic.  Overseer is playing favorites!!!!!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2002, 09:33:01 AM »
what is tha point of this,  to prove islam is tha best religion out there

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2002, 04:04:15 PM »

Infinite's a prick, LOL.  He deleted my post, giving props to islam, and saying It seemed like a great religion.  Wouldn't want anybody to think i'm fair, or anything, I guess.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2002, 04:05:13 PM »

Exactly!!!!  There were about 14 posts that just said, "this is a stupid thread, because of this and that"..... and I deleted those posts.  This is fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I even asked for you to clarify what I could and could not do, and you said nothing about this..... aren't we supposed to stay on topic.  Overseer is playing favorites!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want my bottle.  I didn't say it was a stupid thread in mine, and you still deleted it, prick.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2002, 01:01:02 PM »
now now Trauma, maybe you're having too much play time

*puts Trauma in the time out room*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2002, 04:40:10 PM »
LOL - I just noticed Infinite actually looks like me, too, LOL

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2002, 05:22:36 PM »
this is tha worst topic i have ever seen,  even worse than most of my topics

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
  • "What's the higher level if your shit ain't real"
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2002, 05:52:23 PM »
Question.

How can a Religion, fabricated by Man, be considered as something "Natural"?
"...because he well understood the naivety of men."
-Niccolo Machiavelli