Author Topic: Explain this...  (Read 1144 times)

Woodrow

Re: Explain this...
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2002, 11:03:50 AM »
u dont seem to understand teh distinctions Englewood is making

he's sayin Osama was rich so how is he oppressed

George Bush didnt lose anybody in 9/11 so why is he going after Taliban

Is Osama supported by the Majority of Muslims? no!

but the disenfranchised people who are sick of being pushed around are rallying around him.

listen

Iraq
Chechnya
Palestine
Kashmir

every where around the world Muslims are being attacked.
You cant understand that feelin of uselessnesss, that we cant do nothing as a people, so Bin Laden steps up and kills Americans, that brings something out of the people, na mean?

anyways forget it, these arguments will go one forever, cuz we from different places wit different beliefs.

peace

George Bush did loose someobdy in the World Trade Center. He lost American citizen's lives. Being part of the leadership of America, He needed to respond to the attacks.

The Taliban provided hospitality and comfort to Osama Bin Laden and were on his payroll. Therefore, The Taliban was also the enemy.

Is Osama the leader of the Muslims of the world? I sure hope not.

Not having discussions about this won't make it go away. Just beacuse we are from different places and come from different backgrounds dosen't mean we can't talk about the issues at hand.

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2002, 11:15:46 AM »

The KKK was hating because of race.  The Taliban was hating because of injustices done to there people.  Two totally different situations.

Wrong.

First we are talking about Al Qaeda.

Second, how many Jewish KKK members do you see?

The KKK is based on hating anybody not like themselves.
Al Qaeda is based on hating anybody not like themselves (muslims)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2002, 11:14:21 AM »

Al Qaeda is based on hating anybody not like themselves (muslims)

wrong again, lol

cnn got to u too eh?

Al Qaeda hates America for its govts persecution of Muslims
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2002, 11:27:36 AM »

wrong again, lol

cnn got to u too eh?

Al Qaeda hates America for its govts persecution of Muslims

How many Christian Al Qaeda members do you see??

Jewish AL Qaeda Members do you see??

If Al Qaeda hates America for it's governments persectution of muslims, How come they killed 3,000 civilians?

I guess osama got u too eh?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2002, 12:29:06 PM »
for the 1000  time, they make no distinction between civilians and soldiers,

fuckin idiot, i look like they spokesman to u?

if AL QAEDA hates all non muslim,

why aint they bombing China? Switzerland?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2002, 01:16:23 PM »
for the 1000  time, they make no distinction between civilians and soldiers,

fuckin idiot, i look like they spokesman to u?

if AL QAEDA hates all non muslim,

why aint they bombing China? Switzerland?

Hmmmm

Please refrain from personal attacks. It just makes you look uneducated.

No you don't look like one of their spokespersons, but one of their followers...

Perhapas if you could answer my questions on why Al Qaeda won't allow non-muslims into their group then I can answer your questions. As it stands, You've resorted to personal attacks on me, and have dodged the question at hand by claiming "opression"

Instead of having a lively discussion about the topics at hand, all you've done is bring petty personal attacks. Please stick to the topic at hand.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2002, 07:36:43 AM »
Why justify the taliban, OR the Al Queada?  I hate, in no particular order, KKK, Taliban, Al Queada, Hitler, etc. etc. they're all hate.  Yall trying to see rhyme and reason in a crazy man's plot to destroy America.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2002, 09:34:56 AM »
NO IM not

im just clearing the smoke, making sure the facts right

and englewood

AL qAEDA is a group that seeks to defend the Muslims from the States

thats why the group is Muslim and their target the States

very fuckin simple man!

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2002, 10:42:29 AM »
i have a question tech,  if al queada an tha taliban tryin to protect muslims from tha states why than did they treat there own people so badly.  Now i know at first they brought stability to afganastan after there raw wit tha former soviet union.  But after a while why did they start treating there people so badly especially woman if they goal is to protect muslims.  also u went to tha states for a couple of months so that gives a good judgement on how all americans are.  well i went to canada an most canadians look like there lost on 1989.  is it fair to say all canadians look like there 12 years behind based on one week.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2002, 10:48:43 AM »
They're only behind what you consider to be forward

And apart from that attack on Canada very good question I want to hear Tech answer that one not the point about Canada.

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2002, 04:56:15 PM »
NO IM not

im just clearing the smoke, making sure the facts right

and englewood

AL qAEDA is a group that seeks to defend the Muslims from the States

thats why the group is Muslim and their target the States

very fuckin simple man!

Wow... Al Qaeda the humanitarin group! That was probably the most Idiotic statement I've ever heard from you, and trust me, You've said some WAY out shit.

Tell me, how is killing 3,000 defensless people "Defending Muslims"

If they wanted to "Defend Muslims", why did they attack the
USA knowing damn well that the USA would bring down full power on whatever country was holding them and in turn harm Muslims? How come they hid behind Muslim families when the british and US special forces came in?

"AL qAEDA" is a hate group, It's clear to me you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

You give a bad name to peace loving Muslims across the world with statements like the one above.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2002, 07:57:04 AM »
i have a question tech,  if al queada an tha taliban tryin to protect muslims from tha states why than did they treat there own people so badly.  Now i know at first they brought stability to afganastan after there raw wit tha former soviet union.  But after a while why did they start treating there people so badly especially woman if they goal is to protect muslims.  also u went to tha states for a couple of months so that gives a good judgement on how all americans are.  well i went to canada an most canadians look like there lost on 1989.  is it fair to say all canadians look like there 12 years behind based on one week.  

first of all, i went from explaining what Al Qaeda is to being their spokesperson expected to justify what they have done

Now yuou askin why are they treating their people bad. Well, to you it may seem bad, to me it seems bad, but they dont see them selves as treating thei rpeople bad, they believe imposing Islam on you is a good thing.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2002, 08:01:49 AM »

Wow... Al Qaeda the humanitarin group! That was probably the most Idiotic statement I've ever heard from you, and trust me, You've said some WAY out shit.

Tell me, how is killing 3,000 defensless people "Defending Muslims"

If they wanted to "Defend Muslims", why did they attack the
USA knowing damn well that the USA would bring down full power on whatever country was holding them and in turn harm Muslims? How come they hid behind Muslim families when the british and US special forces came in?

"AL qAEDA" is a hate group, It's clear to me you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

You give a bad name to peace loving Muslims across the world with statements like the one above.

Englewood, u have managed to singlehandedly switch subjects every thread. This entire thread ive been tryin to answer any questions u have.  But u keep askin different questions till the point where now u are confused.

When did i call AL QAEDA a humanitarian group?

Ive just been tryin to explain AL QAEDA better to yall, not to justify what they do!! I dont like AL QAEDA, i dont agree with what they say, so why the fuck, after i explained to u what their goal is, are u gonna turn around and flip that on me? lol

you got no other way to come at me except this, lol

"Tell me how is killing 3000 innocent people defending Muslims"

Ask them, when did i agree with their goals, or strive to be like them. i just explained to yall what THEIR MENTALITY was.
I am not making any attempt to justify it.

tryin to lure me into a trap its all gravy tho.

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2002, 12:53:41 PM »
*NOTE*  I deleted the word "idiot" from Tech's post above.  I'm getting rid of all the personal invective at this board, to pave the way for well-mannered, respectful, impersonal, discussions.  Argue about the views, don't attack personally and no-namecalling.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2002, 07:18:53 AM »
I appreciate that Infinite

Im sorry, Englewood, i should know that Hall of Mirrors discussions shouldnt lead to personal beef

cuz if that was the case, then i would have beef with half of WCC

- Lewis Carroll