Author Topic: are you going to hell test?  (Read 384 times)

pappy

Re:are you going to hell test?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2004, 09:40:16 PM »
Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

ooo ya

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2004, 11:42:57 PM »

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory  Repenting Believers  Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo  Virtuous Non-Believers  Very High
Level 2  Lustful  Low
Level 3  Gluttonous  Low
Level 4  Prodigal and Avaricious  Very Low
Level 5  Wrathful and Gloomy  Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis  Heretics  Very Low
Level 7  Violent  Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge  Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers  Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus  Treacherous  Very Low

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2004, 11:50:47 PM »
I got the second level

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2004, 02:33:06 AM »
8th level  :o

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2004, 03:38:20 AM »
naw love your a princess right ?

:)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2004, 03:56:40 AM »

well thats what i thought opti but now im not so sure  ;D lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2004, 05:13:45 AM »
sixth level

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory  Repenting Believers  Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo  Virtuous Non-Believers  High
Level 2  Lustful  High
Level 3  Gluttonous  Very Low
Level 4  Prodigal and Avaricious  Low
Level 5  Wrathful and Gloomy  High
Level 6 - The City of Dis  Heretics  Very High
Level 7  Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge  Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus  Treacherous  Moderate
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2004, 08:27:17 AM »

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer

I guess I am a bad person.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2004, 03:33:43 AM »

well thats what i thought opti but now im not so sure  ;D lol

lmao you are i know ...haha hey they got a old orleans in oxford...you rate it ? .. i got a feenin for their coctails...mmm

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2004, 06:56:12 AM »
I got 4th level.

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 4 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fourth Level of Hell!
Fourth Level of Hell

---------------------------

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

bez

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2004, 11:49:40 AM »
SHit look what I got.

Results Not Available

Your results cannot be displayed for one of the following reasons:

You took the test from an unauthorized page. This is the only authorized page.
Your test window of opportunity expired. You only have ten minutes to take the test.

Why do we do this?

So many people are taking this test that it is crashing our server. This was a last resort to prevent the server from crashing. I apologize for this inconvenience.

LOL

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2004, 03:06:30 PM »
<<<<<1 of 2 not going to hell

kick ass album

eS El Duque

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2004, 03:44:49 PM »

;D ;D ;D

well, at least i ain't gay :D

hehe...i might've gone to the ninth if i said Yes to the question asking if i'll go agianst my country...im not a traiter  >:(! im loyal :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 03:46:22 PM by eS Strictly E.F.I.L.4.Z.A.G.G.I.N »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2004, 07:18:21 PM »
7th level..... which is very high... because i am violent...  :o

Pink

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2004, 09:16:27 PM »
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 4 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fourth Level of Hell!
Fourth Level of Hell

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels