Author Topic: Issue of the Week: Drugs  (Read 320 times)

infinite59

Issue of the Week: Drugs
« on: May 27, 2002, 08:52:46 PM »
I will start keeping one discussion sticky, every week for this forum.  If ya'll want to start the topic for next week then just give me a personal message and I'll pick the best one.

My thoughts on the drugs, and the war on drugs is this.  America is a drug culture.  We are raising kids to do drugs.  It's not the kids, or peer pressure, or music that is causing kids to use drugs.  It is when kids find out that their parents, congressmen, and even our president have all done some shit, that's when we automatically think it is okay.

And the war on drugs is bullshit.  It is getting us no where.  My only suggestion is that adults stop acting like kids and start acting like adults.  Put down the Sony Playstation, the pool stick at the bar you hang out at every night, and get rid of that mistress bitch you sleep around with on the side, and start learning something so you can teach your kids and be a good role model.  

I don't mind a few kids using drugs.  But it is these adults that never grow out of their baby stages of "feed me, fuck me, give me attention."  Adults need to be past those stages by age 23 so they can be active participants in the growth of not only there own kids, but all kids in their community, because everybody should take part in the development of youths.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Re: Issue of the Week: Drugs
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2002, 09:45:43 PM »
Nice topic, keep it vague so even the crackheads can have something to say: Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free.  Who sent? You sent for me?.....(aight, enough of that)

I'm a rifle-bearing Islamic militant selfishly misplacing the blame for personal roadblocks squarely on the forehead of our governemnt of freemason's.

Who is to blame for America's drug problem? Is it me? Is it you?  It's Ronald Reagan.  All the worlds problems, you can blame the irretrievably white-bergiouse minded Ronald Reagan.

After decades of Cold War distortion and hypocrisy had almost wiped away the countries devastating historical memory.  Ronald Reagan gave the underclass, the Brute Power Force, the female Amazon, the Supermasculine Menials, yet another roadblock to beat their stick against.

It was Ronald Reagan that cut off afterschool programs.  It was Ronald Reagen who initiated the War on Drugs.  Which saw poor working class menials recieving harsher sentences for drug crimes, an example of this would be a minimum of 5 years in prison for crack cocaine.  While his white peers in congress can consume as much powder cocaine as they like, and recieve slaps on the wrist.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2002, 10:54:52 AM »
will a mod please step in an delete all these bull shit post.  Back to tha topic at hand.  My highschool has one of tha worst drug problems on Long island.  Look on tha map its that lil island stickin off of NY.  It only half of tha island cuz tha other half is queens an brooklyn which is part of NYC.  But when u think of how many high schools r in that area,  that pretty sad.  Kids do drugs for many different reasons.  To be popular,  take them away from tha pain of there lives,  or jus cuz they have nutin better to do.  Thats tha reason why drug use is so high where i live. Its tha suburbs,  there is nutin better 2 do.  Tha parents r too affraid to step in an take action.  Tha school's shoove it down out throats about how bad it is,  if tha place we hate more is shoving it down our throats not 2 do it,  most teens r goin do tha oppisite.  Another reason why drugs r such a problem is b/c some parents r so affraid to admit there child is on drugs,  they still look at them as perfect angel's.  In my school i cant tell you one person that does not drink or do drugs, there out there but there tha minority now.  There this new drug every1 doing,  tha crush horse traqulizars an snort them
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2002, 11:18:42 AM »
see the thing is, i smoke a lil weed

i aint perfect, and i dont do shit like ecstacy, acid, shrooms, crack, herion, lsd, methaphetamines etc

i smoke a lil weed on the weekends, when i go out,

yeah i shouldnt but for me its purely social, i enjoy being high temporarily, its not a stress thing, peer pressure thing, i just simply like being high when i go out

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2002, 11:52:51 AM »
Fuck drugs... tha legal an tha illegal ones! all of 'em fuck up ya  body an ya brain... keep it clean...

Peace1!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2002, 12:38:57 PM »
Yeah word, about the parents thing....Parents play a huge role in drugs, but these days most parents dont really care dat much about their children and like you said, they dont behave like adults. And it doesnt really help when a drunken/crackheaded parent tells his kid not to follow in his footsteps and shit.  Parents are no longer role models these days, I mean, ask any kid, they dont wanna end up like their parents, most of them dont even respect em.  If the kids had sum respect n shit for their parents, they would actually lisn to what they had to say about drugs, and other things.

What better place to pick up drugs than skool?  Kids discriminating against other kids, half of the ppl aint there to study anyway.  The weak minded get manuplated and take drugs as sumtin to escape tha hate.....be popular, or erase tha pain, like tom said.....Most kids dont know everything about drugs, maby if they did they wouldnt, but many will still do it.  

Another thing, prove to me Weed is more dangerious than alcohol....I mean, if weed is illegal, why aint Alcohol.  I aint supporting both of them, im just trying to figure this out, theres a lot more car crashed due to alcohol abuse, alcohol causes cancer, n all dat kinda shit.  Maby i dont know much about the subject....but its insane if alcohol is legal and not weed.  Oh yeah, dont do none of that kids lol.

Theres no real "miracle" solution for the drug problem.  Perhaps if kids were properly educated about it, and if the "peer pressure" shit, and discrimination against our own kind is eradicated, the drug problem will slowly go down a bit.  Shit, we aint evolving, atleast i feel that way, i mean kids r stupider at skool, and way to immature.  Most adults are not really "mentally" grown up either.....I dunno, we need to be more serious, concious, strong and mature.....

my 2 cents....

P.S- if anyones wondering, i deleted the bullshit posts, they were not neccessary....

-{bLaDe} 
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jamal420

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2002, 05:35:04 PM »
i got 2 words........ECONOMICS and MONEY........

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2002, 08:32:43 PM »
see the thing is, i smoke a lil weed

i aint perfect, and i dont do shit like ecstacy, acid, shrooms, crack, herion, lsd, methaphetamines etc

i smoke a lil weed on the weekends, when i go out,

yeah i shouldnt but for me its purely social, i enjoy being high temporarily, its not a stress thing, peer pressure thing, i just simply like being high when i go out

Word.....same way wit me man.....

I neva ABUSE.....Once in a while I'll participate, Neva PlayaHate.....lol

And word on wat Tom said.....Like everyone out here smokes weed and drinks as a minimum......
Even tha real smart Chinese people at my skool be gettin their lil drink on or whatever at parties that has me goin whaaa?  etc......

The point of my 2 cents is that using a lil 4 pleasure is yur choice, no harm if u know tha boundaries IMO.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2002, 04:16:22 AM »
WHO DO THE DRUGZ....(inside joke between me n Tech.)

any ways ...drugs s realy bad for you...and whoever's doin' it should stop......cause in my case i didn't listen to anyone and thought it was alright ....but learned the hard way.....and trust me...none of you wanna learn the way i did.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

VLADA

• Lil Geezy
  • GOLD COAST CITY 4 LIFE
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2002, 10:40:41 AM »
i cannot describe this properly but when it comes to me doing drugs I would always talk bad about it and say drugs & alchocol do this and do that and bla bla bla.

BUT, if it comes down to someone else doing it i really do not care. I just feel that ALL the information is out there. You smoke u can potentially catch cancer and die. You take drugs it can result in complications and you die. You take drugs over long periods of time your phyisical condition will erode and you will die.

I mean EVERYONE knows this. So basically if they choose to do drugs they are ignorant and come on, ya'll know that the worst conversationist are ignorant people. You can't get shit across to them simply a waste of breath to try.

However, when some1 offers me shit i take them to school on issues why I SHOULD NOT do drugs. However anyone else i feel its not my responsibility.

I will occasionaly drink up when i got my boyz from overseas coming down or some1 is having a special occasion. But i stay away from any official 'drugs'.

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2002, 11:21:12 AM »

Word.....same way wit me man.....

I neva ABUSE.....Once in a while I'll participate, Neva PlayaHate.....lol

And word on wat Tom said.....Like everyone out here smokes weed and drinks as a minimum......
Even tha real smart Chinese people at my skool be gettin their lil drink on or whatever at parties that has me goin whaaa?  etc......

The point of my 2 cents is that using a lil 4 pleasure is yur choice, no harm if u know tha boundaries IMO.......

^^ If ya know when to stop... LOL ... i know that alcoholic drinks are drugs, even coffee is a drug... if u become addicted youll have a bad time to quit...

i'm not sayin' u shouldnt drink alcohol... I apreciate champagne an other alcoholic drinks(beer, hennessey, armagnac an all that...) but u gotta know when u reached tha reasonable limit...
when it comes to weed ... well to me it's like if you're smokin a cuban (the originals!) cigar... just as long as u dont get addicted...

Peace1!

PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

Nino_Brown

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2002, 08:06:48 AM »
net gangsta msgs nino: sup CUz wuss craccen
mistanino: wanna get high *nino passes tha cyberslops*
mistanino: <toke toke toke that shit>
net gangsta msgs nino: g'eeeah man i feel blazed

pz CuZ BerliN RolLin DeuCeS

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2002, 06:01:46 AM »
My view on drugs is:

make them legal, i don't do drugs but if they were legal it would be better for everyone, for these reasons:

1. if they were legal they would be cheaper, therefore there would be less burglaries and muggings and theft, cos that's mostly druggies in need of money.

2. there would be less dealers, cos it wouldn't bring them as much cash, so more ppl would get real jobs.

3. if they were legal it wudn't be as much a buz for teenagers to have them, cos they would be nothing special.

4. crime figures go down, cos theres less theft, less benefit fraud for the so called unemployed (drug dealers), no crime for possession or supply, less convicts!

look at it how u want but my uncle explained a lot more than this years ago when we were talkin about this kinda thing...if drugs were legal it would be betta for everyone, same as smoking...if u didn't wanna take drugs u wudn't have to, so if they were legal it wouldn't do no real harm.

but then u cud say it would cost more on the nhs for drug treatment, well the government could charge tax on drugs and that kinda shit would be paid for.

more deaths: like smoking, it would be their own fault, and the population would go down, so that's another good thing!

but 1 thing, drugs like smack shud stay illegal, hooked after 1 jab, that would be no good cos whoever had the nerve to try that shit wud be an addict straight away.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2002, 07:03:31 AM »
The way I see it, it's everyone's responsibility to choose whether they want to do drugs or not.  Drugs are real easy to get, so if you want them, go for it.  

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2002, 08:47:20 AM »
Parents no doubt play a big part, but on the other hand i learned a whole lot about what drugs were and what they were about long before i ever had a discussion with my family about it... i chose to avoid them on my own, because i'd seen how they messed up some of my friends...  there wasn't a whole lot to do where i grew up, but heading to the local court to play some b-ball, playing some SNES or listening to some tunes was always a better option than doing drugs... besides, that money i could've spent on weed etc worked much better on cds  ;D

On another note, the "War On Drugs" is nonsense. Wars end, this is a never ending spiral of bullshit.  Does anyone else find those "Your Drug Money Funded Terrorism" commercials amazingly lame?
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All