Author Topic: Fuck Dre  (Read 1247 times)

hector

Re:Fuck Dre
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2004, 12:01:15 AM »

.then you say "the shit put out doesnt showcase his talent...but you can hear it in the OG versions"...well...umm...either way...ITS STILL THE SAME VERSES! the only difference between the OG versions and the remixes that have dropped are beats and guest appearances...neither of which have anything to do with showcasing pacs talent. so get off it.
exactly why I have been attacking your credibility.  I'm not even gonna explain.  go download the og versions of pac songs and then get back to me.  there is a whole lot more than just remixed beats and new guests added.  Here is a hint:  IT'S NOT THE SAME VERSES!

Don Breezio

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2004, 12:11:17 AM »

.then you say "the shit put out doesnt showcase his talent...but you can hear it in the OG versions"...well...umm...either way...ITS STILL THE SAME VERSES! the only difference between the OG versions and the remixes that have dropped are beats and guest appearances...neither of which have anything to do with showcasing pacs talent. so get off it.
exactly why I have been attacking your credibility.  I'm not even gonna explain.  go download the og versions of pac songs and then get back to me.  there is a whole lot more than just remixed beats and new guests added.  Here is a hint:  IT'S NOT THE SAME VERSES!

then you've just proved my other point...i'd rather hear the verses that werent released than not hear them at all.

hector

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2004, 12:35:55 AM »

then you've just proved my other point...i'd rather hear the verses that werent released than not hear them at all.

uhh...I didn't prove any of your points at all.  the only points that I saw you trying to make in this thread were that dre sucks, and 2pac's post humous material is just as good as his other material.  both of which I completely disagree with.  You are just in another thread arguing for no fuckin reason.  again I showed that you don't know what you are talking about, yet you continue to argue.  stick to the anything goes part of the forum and the TQ message boards.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2004, 12:48:05 AM »
 IT'S NOT THE SAME VERSES!

Most of them are actually.

Don Breezio

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2004, 12:54:20 AM »
the only points that I saw you trying to make in this thread were that dre sucks,

actually i said entirely otherwise...here is my exact quote(s):

im not debating the undeniable fact that dre IS A GREAT producer...but he's not a god like some people on here make him out to be...

dre is a great producer but he hasnt been shit since the late 90's (with the exception of a few moments here and there)...he's no westcoast god.

and 2pac's post humous material is just as good as his other material.  both of which I completely disagree with.

again...you're mistaken...you're telling me im in a thread arguing for no fucking reason...yet you're the one not comprehending anything im saying...sounds to me like the only one arguing for no reason is you...so here's my actual quotes once again proving you wrong.

i love the albums put out since his death...i love the albums put out before his death...theres obviously a big difference in them but i dont think it ruined shit.

3) you're right that shit doesnt showcase pacs talent...thats probably why it wasnt released! but i'd rather hear it now then never hear it at all...ya feel me?

next time read what im saying before you argue with me.

Don Breezio

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2004, 01:18:50 AM »
the only thing he's done since the fall of death row is his 1 good album...which means dre hasnt been shit since about 96 at the latest.

LMAO this kidd is  stupid

really...tell me what he's done besides 2001...a few decent beats for some wack artists...and brought eminem into the mainstream. thats it.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2004, 01:18:59 AM »
the only thing he's done since the fall of death row is his 1 good album...which means dre hasnt been shit since about 96 at the latest.

LMAO you CANT be serious. this kidd is stupid
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2004, 01:23:30 AM »

really...tell me what he's done besides 2001...a few decent beats for some wack artists...and brought eminem into the mainstream. thats it.

^ that alone should be enough. and dre has done waaay more than the stuff you named. not necssarly solo albums, but the fact that he produced countless hits since 1996, hell even 2000. of course he wouldnt be at where he is now if it wasnt for his death row stuff, but i can name you at least 15 good songs since chronic 2001. now tell me who has accomplished more than that?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 01:31:11 AM by Rich Greens »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2004, 01:52:04 AM »
man, u guy's CAN'T deny that dre has made a lot of bitch moves like keeping several rappers' albums from dropping when they were already ready (Hittman, King T, Last Emperor, Rakim...). Also, Dre is rich up the ass, as we all probably know, so signing rappers like the G-Unit, Stat Quo and 50Cent was a fucking ridiculous thing to do. EVERY hip hop head knows that these cats suck donkey nuts, and it's obvious that they were only signed because they're crowd pleasers. This shows that dre is STILL in it for the money, whereas he should just help out dope cats from the west, east, or wherever by now, instead of signing talentless elementary school dropouts.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2004, 01:58:35 AM »
goddamn, ya'll don't fuck around when it comes to some fuckin dr dre!!
I think its safe to say were all bitter about the current detox status, it would have immeadiately put the west on top! I really do think we'll see detox hit the shelves one day, but 2001 just came out. dre only drops like once every 10 years. so its still a bit early in my opinion. only time will tell but it seems like the only time the west eats is if dre drops an album. thats alot of pressure for one producer.

BL7

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2004, 02:33:34 AM »
goddamn, ya'll don't fuck around when it comes to some fuckin dr dre!!
I think its safe to say were all bitter about the current detox status, it would have immeadiately put the west on top! I really do think we'll see detox hit the shelves one day, but 2001 just came out. dre only drops like once every 10 years. so its still a bit early in my opinion. only time will tell but it seems like the only time the west eats is if dre drops an album. thats alot of pressure for one producer.

I'm not bitter. The album may have brought the West some shine, but I don't care anymore. I'll like the West regardless.

BL7

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2004, 02:39:03 AM »
I still have respect for Dre, though. He's done a lot for the West Coast.

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2004, 11:37:44 AM »
 not bitter. The album may have brought the West some shine, but I don't care anymore. I'll like the West regardless.

I feel you homie. I just wish the rest of the hip hop community felt that way. I feel like dre has a fucked up work ethic.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2004, 01:40:32 PM »

^ that alone should be enough. and dre has done waaay more than the stuff you named. not necssarly solo albums, but the fact that he produced countless hits since 1996, hell even 2000. of course he wouldnt be at where he is now if it wasnt for his death row stuff, but i can name you at least 15 good songs since chronic 2001. now tell me who has accomplished more than that?

word, man its pretty obvious to say luke dont really know shit

Smooth

« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2004, 02:09:35 PM »

word, man its pretty obvious to say luke dont really know shit

Exactly... that alone IS enough... Yo Luke quit arguing just for the sake of arguing... half the threads I see you in your talkin outta your ass to someone and it's not always right like you might think... Grundy's got you on this one so just drop it... and move on to your next argument 8)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 02:17:29 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0