Author Topic: I wouldnt be so negative towards homos, if they didnt act like homos  (Read 765 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Like act like women, with the hand motions etc etc etc, i mean if they acted like regular guys and just u know in the privacy of their own lives fucked ass, that dont concern me u know. But they throw mass nude fests (ie. Gay pride parades), act like women, hijack society, etc. Thats why I dont fuck with em.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Re:I wouldnt be so negative towards homos, if they didnt act like homos
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 10:25:05 PM »
Yea, I never understood that.  People say it's not a disease, but then why do they exhibit such strange symptoms, that don't even make sense?  For instance:

1. How come every gay guy talks strange?  Why do they have a lisp?  EVERY FAG HAS A LISP.  "Ummm... isn't that spiccccyy!!!!" You know what the fuck I'm talking about.  Why do they do that?  It's stupid!

2. Why do they do all the crazy mannerisms, like you mentioned?  And, the thing I don't get is, if they are attracted to men, why do they act like women?  If they're acting like a woman, aren't they really attracted to womanly things?  It doesn't even make any fucking sense.  

You're exactly right, I wouldn't mind them (well, generally I don't pay them any mind anyways) if they wouldn't be so flamboyant about it.  

I once knew a couple lesbians that I worked with.  They were the nicest most down to earth people you'd ever meet. I really enjoyed being around them, and they weren't pretty to look at or anything, they were both obese.. but they really were good people.  They weren't feminists, just lesbians who lived together and were generally just honest normal people.  According to them, Lesbians generally don't like gay males, because they feel that lesbians are more committed to each other, whereas fags are more out to fuck as many different guys as possible.  

I REALLY can't stand the feminists and the gay rights activists.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 10:29:39 PM »
not every gay guy is like that...i don't like the guys that are like that either but as i said...not all of them are like that...some are just plain normal looking guys who pack fudge in their freetime. and yeah i agree that the gay pride parade is a little wierd...but i wouldnt say that they shouldnt be allowed to do it...thats like saying we can't throw an easter parade or a martin luther king jr. parade or whatever other parades are out there...i dont have any problem with gay people i just dont really want them checking me out or anything...but then again i bet every guy on earth has been checked out by a gay guy a few times without knowing it....they don't hurt anyone so let em do their thing.

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 10:38:17 PM »
the gay mannerism i hate the most is that dramatic gay voice....you know the one, where it's monotone, deep and semi raspy, where they drag on words and the end always sounds like they're asking questions.  i have to sit in front of this homo in one of my classes and the whole class i can hear him talking like a fag about his grandmother, computers and shit...

oh the time i had a gay flight attendant, i asked for a seven up, and boy george decides to put in a lemon, a lime and a little umbrella in my drink, hand it to me and say "Look! I made is fuuuuuuun for yooooooou"

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 10:46:46 PM »
LOL.  See, shit like that doesn't bother me.  I admire people who are easily entertained.  

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 12:48:07 AM »
oh the time i had a gay flight attendant, i asked for a seven up, and boy george decides to put in a lemon, a lime and a little umbrella in my drink, hand it to me and say "Look! I made is fuuuuuuun for yooooooou"

hahahahhaa

man... its "acting camp" you dislike... i got nothing against gay people, but i hate camp people...

straight or gay...  coz there are straight people like that out there too!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2004, 03:18:22 AM »
Well,two me there are two types of gay men.
You have regular gays,who are just gay and aren't excessively displaying that.
And then you got fags,who are flamboyant with their gayness and are terribly irritating.

As you can notice,I don't mind regular gays but I hate fags.

If you dont know exactly what I mean with 'fag'...take a look at this:

You get my drift?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2004, 05:48:54 AM »
My religion forbids homosexuality, still though, I'm not really into gaybashing.  I even used to defend them back in the day.  Many of them are very nice and sincere people.  I don't wish any harm on them.  May Allah giude them to a better way of life.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 05:50:11 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2004, 09:15:54 AM »
Well,two me there are two types of gay men.
You have regular gays,who are just gay and aren't excessively displaying that.
And then you got fags,who are flamboyant with their gayness and are terribly irritating.

As you can notice,I don't mind regular gays but I hate fags.

If you dont know exactly what I mean with 'fag'...take a look at this:

You get my drift?

he looks semi asian....if so, that's just the way they are  :P

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2004, 12:04:41 AM »
He's not Asian..he's Dutch,like me..and no,that doesn't mean I'm a fag too  ;D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2004, 06:13:06 AM »
Tech, I'm the exact same way, man.

If guys wanna be with other guys and be gay...I could care less.  Thats their business what kind of gender they prefer and who they wanna be with.

BUT, thats all fine and good, but when flamers (fags) start dressing, walking, talking, and acting like women in front of me, THEN I have a problem with it.

If gay guys would just keep their gayness to themselves, guys like myself wouldn't bash em or anything like that.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 06:14:27 AM by Xearo »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 12:33:08 PM »
First off, who cares? ya have to be really insecure to be bothered by it

Secondly, "If they're acting like a woman, aren't they really attracted to womanly things?  It doesn't even make any fucking sense." ... most women are attracted to male things trauma, if what u said was true all women would be lesbians

As for flamboyant gays vs regular gays, neither really bother me. Though I work in a nightclub as a barman and sometimes I have to work gay night, and it gets bothersome when they start winking and tipping u and being suggestive. That kinda shit makes me uneasy.
But I have no problem with someone being gay, even being flamboyantly gay, but some of the mannerisms annoy me ... being"camp" really annoys me to0.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2004, 05:32:46 PM »
guys that act gay and are straight aka metrosexuals should be slapped out of there tutus and ballet slippers you FUCKING FAGGOTS

Diabolical

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2004, 05:41:03 PM »
I dont like camp people either, there was this guy at my school and everybody made a fool of him for being camp. About a month ago he came out and the annoying thing was that he always had hot girlfriends.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2004, 01:19:51 AM »
just laugh at em and move on....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!