Author Topic: Kill Bill Vol. 2  (Read 1084 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Kill Bill Vol. 2
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2004, 02:50:18 PM »
Just saw it at theatre.. my thoughts..

disliked :

-how it was elle who killed budd instead of Beatrice.. kind of a bit disapointing, I was expecting her to kill all of them, even if the snake was a black mamba.
-I kinda would've liked a bit of a bigger part for Bill, info or somethin, anythin..

-Bill's death was a bit fast lol, pretty sweet actually, but kind of quick.

Besides that, I liked it alot!

if u wanan say that then your also pissed that she didnt kill Elle, I mean how are your sure she did, dhe just left her there.

Bill having a bigger part, he served almost asa second narrator at parts, Bill's role was playeed splendedly

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2004, 05:05:29 PM »
Well, his part was good I guess..

Im not pissed that she didnt kill elle, since she pretty much did by blinding her and leavin her with the snake, doesnt matter what anyone says, she's pretty much as good as dead, if not, fucked for life.

Anyways, movie is fucking awesome, I kind of liked the 1st better though.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2004, 08:16:38 AM »
she didnt kill Elle because Elle and Sophie will be in the sequel

ps: everybody who thinks Elle is dead is a moron. if one bad guy/girl in a movie doesnt 100%ly die (and sometimes even if) he's not dead.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2004, 03:10:18 PM »
she didnt kill Elle because Elle and Sophie will be in the sequel

ps: everybody who thinks Elle is dead is a moron. if one bad guy/girl in a movie doesnt 100%ly die (and sometimes even if) he's not dead.

Thank you thank you thank you!  I'm glad you too see my link with the 15 year later sequel with Nikita, Sophie, and Elle

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2004, 01:51:32 AM »
i don't think there will be a vol3. but i loved this film especially when she got burried alive it made me feal really closterphobic that scene was superbly put together although i didn't like her escape i don't think it would be possible to get thru the earth and when she broke the coffin it would all cave in on her aking it even harder to move

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?