Author Topic: So much for listening to Eminem and D-12.. I can't overlook this  (Read 1055 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:So much for listening to Eminem and D-12.. I can't overlook this
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2004, 05:30:02 PM »
lol y'all seem to be triipin jus as bad as him....man if he gets offended by that line and dont wanna listen the album, let the homie not listen to it without havin the bring him down, aint nuttin wrong with that..........this makes me laugh like when snoop and xzibit were beefin and cats were crying over that and not listenin to the other cat.....man if he dont wanna listen it, let him be......im shocked so many cats replied to this, i only replied cuz of the other shit spoken in this......y'all need to chizzil.....

Jome

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2004, 05:50:28 PM »
On another note, I noticed some of Bizarre's words on track 3 was censored, and that's on the explicit retail..

Normally they don't do that, unless you say some REALLY outrageous shit, like Em talking about shooting Columbine kids, raping state secretaries, etc..
I wonder what he said.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2004, 06:07:13 PM »
On another note, I noticed some of Bizarre's words on track 3 was censored, and that's on the explicit retail..

Normally they don't do that, unless you say some REALLY outrageous shit, like Em talking about shooting Columbine kids, raping state secretaries, etc..
I wonder what he said.

maybe fuckin the children  he talks to in the song in the ass or something lol

EDIT: I just listened carefully. he advices the aunt to suck a small cock, ergo children shit like I said.

censored words: Suck, Dick/Cock
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 06:10:39 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2004, 06:47:03 PM »

I wonder what he said.

They do it on plenty of albums...That includes the "Devil's Night" album as well...

Jome

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2004, 06:55:53 PM »

I wonder what he said.

They do it on plenty of albums...That includes the "Devil's Night" album as well...

Not plenty, but a few.
Usually the album includes Eminem, lol..

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2004, 08:19:06 PM »
i'll take 7 kids from columbine, stand em all in line/
add an ak 47 a revolver a nine/
a mack 11 and it outta solve this problem of mine/
now that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time/

there's a 4 year old little boy laying dead with a slit throat, in your living room/

your attorney .......  ..........'s a faggot/
talking about i fabricated my past/
he's just aggrivated i won't ejaculate in his ass/

damn and those are only a couple i can remember that were edited off the MMLP, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2004, 09:17:30 PM »

The line is "Your attorney Fred Gibson's a faggot"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2004, 12:02:58 AM »

The line is "Your attorney Fred Gibson's a faggot"

Thanks, I always wondered about that line.

infinite59

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2004, 06:35:57 AM »

I wonder what he said.

They also censor it if you say anything about Jews.  On 2pac's "All Eyez On Me" they censored a line with Method Man referring to Hitler and Jews.  Micheal Jackson had his cd's recalled and pulled off the shelf cause he said "Jew Me" on one of his albums.  But you can say anything you want about Muslims on a record, and never get censored.  Why is that?  Because the media is owned by Jews. (proof of this on www.jewwatch.com)  Even D12's label is owned by a Jew, Jimmy Iovine.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 06:37:27 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

The Watcher

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2004, 06:50:03 AM »
what about christians & catholics? they dont censor shit about them
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

infinite59

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2004, 06:56:17 AM »

Exactly, generally artists can speak about any group of people except the Jews.

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2004, 07:17:26 AM »
Here's your problem, Infinite.  You don't have reliability.

For any argument to hold true, it has to have validity, and it has to have reliability.

You have validity, you're technically right.  People shouldn't listen to stuff where people are talking about killing people.  Period, Point, Blank.

Where your reliability goes out the window, though, is that you have no consistancy.  If we presented you with the same argument, you wouldn't consistantly (reliably) be against it, you'd only be against it when it affected you, when they said "muslim".  You could give a FUCK if it said "Christian" "Catholic", "Jew", or anything else.  

You have no reliability, therefore your argument, like all your selfish petty arguments, is invalid.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2004, 04:42:44 PM »

Exactly, generally artists can speak about any group of people except the Jews.

Are you fucking kidding me? What about Talib Kweli, Paris, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, etc?...Infinite, you're really starting to lose it...

"I say kill whitey all nightey long, I stabbed a fucking Jew with a steeple...I
would kill a cracker for nothing, just for the fuck of it" -Menace Clan

"You take 'em to a label, now who sits behind the table?/A Jewish muthafucka that don't know shit." -Ice-T

I can go on forever dude...You're ignorant.

teecee

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2004, 05:30:26 PM »
Man, this Ibrahim character is just playing himself, this shit is ridiculous.  Exactly what Trauma said, this fool would not care if it said Christian, etc etc

In fact, i am quite sure that he would like the song more if it said JEW.....it is sad, but with Bush's recent endorsement of Ariel Sharon (ISRAEL) over the Palestinians (Saudi, Jordan, Syria, etc), i expect to see a strong immergence of anti-Semitism.

While it is good Ibrahim that u have found some direction in your life through religion, does you realize you are more prejudice and judgemental of others than ever b4?  I'm not saying religion is wrong or without a positive purpose, but it seems to me that all it does is pit groups against each other.  I grew up Christian, but have since done research of many religions and from what i can gather it is a bunch of propaganda.  I do think religions help people to a certain degree, and some people need the support and comfort, but i cant help but notice the negatives as well.  Ibrahim, hopefully you stick with Islam but be a little more tolerant of other groups beliefs, and RELAX!  

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2004, 11:59:38 PM »
fuck religion