Author Topic: Jay-Z returns as S. Carter, signs with Aftermath  (Read 1337 times)

leb_316

• Lil Geezy
  • Revolution
Re:Jay-Z returns as S. Carter, signs with Aftermath
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2004, 01:16:27 AM »
what the hell is wrong with dre, lets see he is most responsible for NOT releasing the following:

NWA-not these niggas again (most anticipated album of all time)
Rakim-Oh My God
Dr. Dre-Detox
Ice Cube-???

So by looking at his track record nothing will probably happen with Jay-Z, but if he does do a Jay-Z album then he's got to be the biggest bitch in rap cause he denied all of the above and put jay-z, WHO THE FUCK IS JAY-Z??
I fucking hate dre more and more everyday!
Westside Connection

Tha Crip

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2004, 02:40:13 PM »
cant wait for dis album.....should be another doggystyle type album if dre is producing the whole thing.....btw its not jay-z makin da album its S. CARTER MAKIN IT....im sure will find out the difference when the album drops....eg maybe hell use a different flow or something

ps we havent seen whole solo artist album being entirely produced by dre since doggystyle and at that time snoop was one of the biggest rappers in the west.......so wats wrong wit doin a whole dre album wit one of the biggest (if not the biggest) rapper on the east......i dont know wat sum of yall r bitchin about....sean carter is concidered one of the best rappers today
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 02:44:55 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2004, 03:04:39 PM »
i think y'all should wait till it comes out of either dre or jiggaz mouth cuz this to big a rumour to be thinkin tis true without no real info............remember the whole xzibit signin with aftermath thang.......still hasnt happened.......jus wait and see.......if its true.......i guess its dope to see another whole dre produced album and therefore it'l be sick........but he dropped a rakim album..........and wont make his own album.....wont do a full cut with snoop but ready for jay-z?......i guess its his chioce at the end of the day, but id rather see a whole dre produced snoop cd anyday and i know most people would......but its still interesting

and if this news does get confirmed by either aftermath or jigga......then to all those cats who think jay aint gonna drop a album better wake up even if he does sign with aftermath better wake up.......that would never happen....to much money invloved

dre needs to do a whole album with snoop though still.........thought im looking forward to hearing what he got on games album......

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2004, 04:55:39 PM »
I dunno about this. It would be tight, but I'm just skeptical. You never know though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KavorkianPorkian

• 'G'
  • Too Cute
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2004, 02:15:11 PM »
If this is true, all I can say is Oh My God....

Yea Really, OH MY GOD.  Wheres OH MY GOD at!!!!!  Good Move By Aftermath.  Except They Fucked Up Alot This Year.  They Should Drop EVE, Pick Up Xzibit And Sign Planet Asia, Thats What I Think.

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2004, 12:01:12 AM »
Not to long ago today, on Power 105.1 in New York, Steph Lova confirmed the story about Jay-Z signin with Aftermath. S. inked a one album deal with Dr.Dre and Jimmy Iovine and apparently sold his share of Roc-A-Fella records to Dame Dash for a reported $150,000,000. Its a new day in the rap industry, THIS is a Dynasty like no other, not even Death Row in its prime boasted a roster like this. Wow, Aftermath is runnin this shit! Some1 posted this @
http://www.aftermathmusic.com/news/news.php?action=comments&id=21&cid=1085938604

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2004, 12:28:43 AM »
as homer would say ... "jeebus" ;)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2004, 03:19:58 AM »
So No More Yellin "Its the Roccc!!" for the Jiggaman??
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2004, 04:43:46 AM »
So No More Yellin "Its the Roccc!!" for the Jiggaman??

I dunno man ... cant confirm these radio news ...

EVERYBODY IS SAYING: JAY-Z SIGNED ON THE MATH! ... I NEVER SAID THIS. I SAID: JIGGA IS DOIN THE NEXT ALBUM WITH THE MATH! ... THATS A BIG DIFFERENCE!!! REMEMBER THAT!

WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT! PEACE!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 04:49:20 AM by Dedicato »