Author Topic: WTF!!!!!!!??????????Tray Deee most likely is gonna be sentenced to 20 years!!!!!  (Read 1152 times)

Trauma-san

Props to WCRydaz

Let's hope all goes well and the vet can continue to drop them hits for us fans.

LOL

How about

"Let's hope all goes well and another life long thug who doesn't have the sense god gave him gets locked the fuck up so we got one less asshole runnin' down the street shooting people"

Trauma-san

Re:mtv bubblegum pop ass west coast fans...
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2004, 09:14:36 PM »
DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME.

Criminal actions should be punished.

It sucks from a fan's point of view, but he deserves adequate punishment, like anybody would. I just wonder if 20 years are adequate

that's pussy talk.  you people must be joking.  all this pussy talk disgusts me.  these people don't have any respect for the streets.  these fucking pussies don't appreciate the streets and think this shit is a game.  tray dee deserves to go to prison???  muthafuckaz should get slapped in the fucking mouth for saying some shit like that. these are the same muthafuckaz that snitch to the police and don't understand why you never snitch to the police, even on your enemies.  it's the game.  cats are out there struggling, trying to keep their heads above water, trying to get ahead.  when someone gets caught up in some shit [like this] you don't hate on them.  you respect the game.  you respect their hustle.  snitching is a violation.  hating is a violation.  these cats are walking around in violation and don't even know.

all these cats talking that "let justice be served talk" clearly have never seen any parts of the streets.  this is the mtv crowd that thinks all this shit is a fucking joke or something.  the same cats that hear a muthafucka shout thug life and m.o.b. and run around with m.o.b. cats and then get all shocked and amazed when dude gets shot.  that want to hate on a dude facing 20 years.  "tray dee is a criminal.  ras kass is a menace."  whiny bitches.  cats that call the fbi if any of their friends were engaging in "unsavory conduct".   i'm looking at the by products of the commercialization of hip hop, this is the mtv generation that doesn't think shit is real.  cats that don't truly respect the message (positive or negative) or the people.  and i for one am disgusted.  i'm looking around, and it's like i accidentally walked into the middle of a britney spears concert.  or maybe the rnc convention.  either way i'm appalled.

LOL You must be a Hood Superstar.  FUCK THE HOOD.  FUCK LIVING POOR.  FUCK BREAKING THE LAW.  FUCK DRUGS.  FUCK MURDER.  FUCK BLACK ON BLACK CRIME.  FUCK SLINGIN ROCKS.  FUCK GANGS.  FUCK CRIMINALS.  FUCK MURDERERS.  FUCK RAPISTS.  FUCK DEROGATORY MUSIC.  FUCK BEING REAL.   FUCK YOU BEING DISGUSTED.  FUCK BRITNEY SPEARS.  SORRY, JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN THERE.  FUCK THE RNC BEING SOLD OUT.   FUCK UNSAVORY CONDUCT.  FUCK LYING FOR YOUR FRIENDS.  FUCK FRIENDS THAT ARE CRIMINALS.  FUCK RESPECT FOR THE STREETS.  FUCK THE STREETS, PERIOD.  FUCK 'THE GAME'.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I'm a firm believer in an eye for an eye so despite the fact that I thoroughly enjoy his music......... Death penalty.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2004, 10:03:24 PM »
FUCK THE HOOD.  FUCK LIVING POOR.  FUCK BREAKING THE LAW.  FUCK DRUGS.  FUCK MURDER.  FUCK BLACK ON BLACK CRIME.  FUCK SLINGIN ROCKS.  FUCK GANGS.  FUCK CRIMINALS.  FUCK MURDERERS.  FUCK RAPISTS.  FUCK DEROGATORY MUSIC.  FUCK BEING REAL.

look.  you're clearly not from the streets.  you don't understand how shit works.  "the hood" is not lawless; it's self policing.  the hood doesn't need outsiders meddling and interfering with the internal affairs.  it's a communal thing and you're not a member of the community.  

let's get specific.  everything you're kicking right now is primarily based on negative stereotypes.  murder, gangs, black on black crime...ya ya ya.  talk to cats in the streets and they'll tell you what the fuck happened.  that shit was never a major problem until drugs hit the streets and shit got very ugly and very crazy.  noone liked that shit, but it was something people had to deal with.  the whole situation was bad, and everyone knows who allowed that shit to get pumped into the streets.  and in the late 80's and early 90's you could lock one individual up and another would take their place.  however, for example, in nyc if you take a trip through [most] any hood right now you'll see that shit is getting much better; and old timers will tell you things are getting back to the way they were.  not nearly there, but starting to get back.  muthafuckaz [outsiders with power] have started wiping their fucking asses, knocced off the genocidal practices and started to shut down the flow of drugs through the communities.  and shit is getting better and much less crazy.  but "the hood" is, was, and always will be self policing.  

clowns like you build up strawmen arguments to act like you have some insight.  no one was ever pro-rape, or pro-murder or pro-black on black crime.  for you to even think that is assinine.  even suggesting that "keeping it real" equates to being "pro-murder" is assinine.  suggesting that the hood is some sort of lawless place inhabited by consciousless sociopaths is purely ignorant.  it only reflects how clueless some people are about how things work "in the hood".  and it's exactly this type of cluelessness and ignorance that people want to keep out.  the streets are self-policing because it has to be that way.  because outsiders like yourself with these negatively stereotypical and racist views try to come in "claiming to be doing good" and only fuck shit up.  it's a community thing and you're just an outsider that doesn't get it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 10:06:21 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Sikotic™

Well, I wish him the best of luck. It's fucked up what he did, and he put himself in that situation, oh well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2004, 11:01:28 PM »
hope Tray Deee has fun in prison, i'll make sure i pay my taxes so he always has a prison to wake up in...

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2004, 11:19:41 PM »

It sucks from a fan's point of view, but he deserves adequate punishment, like anybody would. I just wonder if 20 years are adequate

that's pussy talk.  you people must be joking.  all this pussy talk disgusts me.  these people don't have any respect for the streets.  these fucking pussies don't appreciate the streets and think this shit is a game.  tray dee deserves to go to prison???  muthafuckaz should get slapped in the fucking mouth for saying some shit like that. these are the same muthafuckaz that snitch to the police and don't understand why you never snitch to the police, even on your enemies.  it's the game.  cats are out there struggling, trying to keep their heads above water, trying to get ahead.  when someone gets caught up in some shit [like this] you don't hate on them.  you respect the game.  you respect their hustle.  snitching is a violation.  hating is a violation.  these cats are walking around in violation and don't even know.

all these cats talking that "let justice be served talk" clearly have never seen any parts of the streets.  this is the mtv crowd that thinks all this shit is a fucking joke or something.  the same cats that hear a muthafucka shout thug life and m.o.b. and run around with m.o.b. cats and then get all shocked and amazed when dude gets shot.  that want to hate on a dude facing 20 years.  "tray dee is a criminal.  ras kass is a menace."  whiny bitches.  cats that call the fbi if any of their friends were engaging in "unsavory conduct".   i'm looking at the by products of the commercialization of hip hop, this is the mtv generation that doesn't think shit is real.  cats that don't truly respect the message (positive or negative) or the people.  and i for one am disgusted.  i'm looking around, and it's like i accidentally walked into the middle of a britney spears concert.  or maybe the rnc convention.  either way i'm appalled.
shut the fuck up with that shit. "the streets is a game" homie dont tell me i never seen the streets, i grew up in east la. muthafuckas need to realize they cant be "gangsta rappers" they're either a gangsta or a rapper. we've clearly seen the path tray dee chose. and that's coming from a fan, man i love tray dee's music and i wanted to see an album from him. but that's on him if he wanna pull some stupid shit. i wont support his ass. and you can try and live by "the streets game" but what the fuck you doin sittin in front of a computer screen for.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2004, 11:47:33 PM »
FUCK THE HOOD.  FUCK LIVING POOR.  FUCK BREAKING THE LAW.  FUCK DRUGS.  FUCK MURDER.  FUCK BLACK ON BLACK CRIME.  FUCK SLINGIN ROCKS.  FUCK GANGS.  FUCK CRIMINALS.  FUCK MURDERERS.  FUCK RAPISTS.  FUCK DEROGATORY MUSIC.  FUCK BEING REAL.

look.  you're clearly not from the streets.  you don't understand how shit works.  "the hood" is not lawless; it's self policing.  the hood doesn't need outsiders meddling and interfering with the internal affairs.  it's a communal thing and you're not a member of the community.  

let's get specific.  everything you're kicking right now is primarily based on negative stereotypes.  murder, gangs, black on black crime...ya ya ya.  talk to cats in the streets and they'll tell you what the fuck happened.  that shit was never a major problem until drugs hit the streets and shit got very ugly and very crazy.  noone liked that shit, but it was something people had to deal with.  the whole situation was bad, and everyone knows who allowed that shit to get pumped into the streets.  and in the late 80's and early 90's you could lock one individual up and another would take their place.  however, for example, in nyc if you take a trip through [most] any hood right now you'll see that shit is getting much better; and old timers will tell you things are getting back to the way they were.  not nearly there, but starting to get back.  muthafuckaz [outsiders with power] have started wiping their fucking asses, knocced off the genocidal practices and started to shut down the flow of drugs through the communities.  and shit is getting better and much less crazy.  but "the hood" is, was, and always will be self policing.  

clowns like you build up strawmen arguments to act like you have some insight.  no one was ever pro-rape, or pro-murder or pro-black on black crime.  for you to even think that is assinine.  even suggesting that "keeping it real" equates to being "pro-murder" is assinine.  suggesting that the hood is some sort of lawless place inhabited by consciousless sociopaths is purely ignorant.  it only reflects how clueless some people are about how things work "in the hood".  and it's exactly this type of cluelessness and ignorance that people want to keep out.  the streets are self-policing because it has to be that way.  because outsiders like yourself with these negatively stereotypical and racist views try to come in "claiming to be doing good" and only fuck shit up.  it's a community thing and you're just an outsider that doesn't get it.

God damn... this guy gives me hope about people understanding the 'hood.

DAYUM

when did this become about the streets? can we keep it on topic about Tray Deee i wanna hear this dude rap again unlike most of the fucking board wtf ive seen alot of hate for the west coast on this board lately wtf?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm a firm believer in an eye for an eye so despite the fact that I thoroughly enjoy his music......... Death penalty.

Death penalty? Is you crazy? I agree that since doing a crime the man should do his time in jail, but death penalty? Fuck that. Nobody should get the death penalty. You give that to a murderer, then you're a murderer yourself. And you ain't any better than him then.

Too bad this shit had to happen to Tray Deee though. No more rhymes from him I guess... I know he should be in jail for doing a crime, and I agree to that, but still it saddens me it had to be him.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2004, 05:25:27 AM »

first off, i just wrote a long ass response to this and my comp crashed, so i'll make it a lil shorter this time

u need to shut up with that snitchin shit. I could snitch on several people and i'd never do that, that's a rather stupid conclusion from what i said there.

I'ma quote C-Bo on this: "You niggas is doin crime when u not ready to do the time...how can u be in the game"...so i guess he must be on sum pussy shit too. So as you said the hood is self-policing, but that means hood rules colliding with US laws is only logical, since the hood is not officially excluded from the latter. Now I understand u are appalled by the simple-mindedness and the ignorance of certain people or by posts like Trauma's. But sayin the game justifies any action is simple-minded and ignorant too. A criminal should be judged by his crime and his personal situation and his environment, and that's exactly why i was talkin about adequate punishment, adequate meaning considering all aspects there are to a crime. "It's the streets/game, so u gotta have luv for it" is definitely too simple cuz it's quite close to servin as an excuse for doin anything

btw, going from all i know i agree with ur second post

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
anyone wishing death or jail on another a man who never committed a crime against you or someone you know personally is on some bullsh*t for real.

FREE TRAY DEEEE!!!
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

Don Seer

god i knew this was going to start again...

i said this last time...

1 ) tray deee has already served one or more lengthy prison terms. they -are not- going to go easy on him. plus i believe he still on parole.. parole violation + a new sentence for this new crime... ouch! whichever way = habitual criminal!

2 ) you dont know what the hell he did.. for all you know it was a murder, or something you would find utterly repulsive.

3) people screaming 'free tray deee' under these circumstances look like idiots!

YES its a damn shame it looks like he's going to jail, YES its a shame he cant provide for his fam... but theres 10s of 1000s of people in the same situation and you dont give a fuck about them. all you want its music, you're being selfish and ignorant to the fact that the man has obviously done a crime, obviously hadn't learnt from his proper experiences, and obviously glorified crime in his music... yeah you can call him 'tha realest' now.. but it doesnt mean he gets a pass from the legal system! unless he's got johnny cochran on his bench...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Death penalty? Is you crazy? I agree that since doing a crime the man should do his time in jail, but death penalty? Fuck that. Nobody should get the death penalty. You give that to a murderer, then you're a murderer yourself. And you ain't any better than him then.

Believe what you want, it's all opinions. An eye for an eye. If Tray Dee took a life his life should be taken.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

in the civilised world the death sentance is never right, its a juvenile, immature response.

secondly.. if he was up for murder i'm sure we'd already know about it.

quit creating rumours!