Author Topic: Shaq to Miami for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant, & A First Round Pick...  (Read 1731 times)

ecrazy

Its Finally Official..... Shaq's Been Traded - www.nba.com ... PRESS CONFERENCE HAPPENING LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Sikotic™

See ya later Kazaam  :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LA got a bunch of role players...lamar odom is a nice player...but he's a ticking bomb...grant is about done, butler has been an underachiever.....you never trade someone like shaq....la will not win a title anytime soon with this squad...right now they're maybe a 7 or 8 seed.....kobe will never win another title mark my word...he'll drop off big time ....maybe not on the stat sheet...but his fg % and the most important stat wins...he's not the type of player that makes his team mates better and can carry a team for a whole season or playoffs(like mj)....as for miami..they're up there in the east now...shaq does things some cannot comprehened(clog the middle allowing others to roam freely offensively and defensively...more open looks)...they'll need to add one more piece to be a championship contendor....miami wins this one in land slide...some here are too proud of laker fans to see it...but you'll see next season and many more when the lakers slide to medicority..

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
LMAO...Garnett doesn't have a Shaq on his team to share stats with...No shit Garnett is gunna have the better stats. ::)

youre right, Garnett doesnt have a "Shaq" on his team to make him better.

And whats with the "supposed to be Kobe's MVP year"? lol. For the last 3 years youve been sayin he was the best player in the game. I guess those other 3 years....were also "supposed to be Kobe's MVP" years too huh? lol. Face it, he just IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME.  The measure of a great player, is consistency. Consistently great....day in, and day out. Working with your team, making your teammates better, making your team a winner. Not Kobe's, up n down...one good day, one bad day, selfish, ballhog, "i wanna be the star" attitude. U always throw the "NBA analyst" bullshit about Kobe being the best player in the game. I dont see some overwhelming favor for Kobe, except on Fox West lol. If so, i would imagine he'd have won at least ONE MVP. lol. Damn. But like i said before, its hard to league MVP...when u cant even be your teams MVP.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Ya'll are some blind dumb muthafuckers...You're telling me you haven't heard analyst after analyst stating that Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan? Man, open your eyes...You people hate on Kobe too much...Kobe 2005 MVP, mark my mutherfucking words bitch!

eS El Duque

Kobe 2005 MVP, mark my mutherfucking words

aight, i will...;D

E. J. Rizo

Duncan and Garnett wouldn't rape anybody? How do you know? Do you know them personally?...You're dumb.

This year was supposed to be Kobe's MVP year, until some white bitch from Colorad fucked it up for him...But there's always next year, you will see. 8)
thats a stupid quote you act like he didnt bone the girl....he admitted to having sex with her so he fucked it up for his damn self....he is a married man he shouldnt have done that shit in the first place......

but anyway shaq gone fuckin sucks.......

Oh please...I can bet you anything more than half the players in the NBA have or will cheat on their girlfriends/wives...That doesn't mean they have to be accused of rape...That's like giving the death penalty to someone who snuck in a movie...Kobe hater... ::)
that doesnt make it right....shit if he stayed faithful and didnt mess with her he would be cool.....so either way he brought it on himself......dont even try to flip it.....and by the way im not a kobe hater.......he is a great player......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Oh, so he brought it on himself to be accused of rape?...So if he was single, he wouldn't have brought it on himself? That doesn't make sense, and is in no way fair...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
This is so weird.. Shaq is offically gone. I'm telling you... Lakers vs. Lakers in the finals, The Heat are going after Robert Horry.

Lakers:

Payton
Kobe
Butler/George (maybe Walton by the end of the year)
Odam
Grant

Heat (Lakers East)

Wade
Jones
unknown right now
Horry
O'Neal

and former Showtime player Bob McAdoo is an ass. coach, and Pat Riley is the GM of the Heat. Damn... Heat=Lakers... crazy... I'm telling you... Stern can't resist having this in the finals. He did say his dream finals is Lakers vs. Lakers... and we have it right here.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Oh yeah.... straight up... Kobe is the best player today... point blank. Duncan is not as fast, athletic, and is not a good as getting inside as Kobe. Funny, Duncan is a natural center, but Kobe is better at getting the difficult inside shots. Now I've seen Garnett and Kobe on regular basis, after all I did spend 5 years in Minnesota watching Garnett, and I always watch my Lakers. But in the end, I'd take Kobe. Now Garnett is nice, I mean real nice. But when the chips are down, and it's time to call the others bitch card, Kobe is at his best. Garnett did fuck up the Kings in game 7, but the Kings he played where on their last leg, that was not the Kings that took the Lakers to 7 games and only lose with last second shots, this Kings team I saw was no where near the Kings that rolled over other teams to battle the Lakers. KG is nice, but when he can't pull no ones bitch card in the clutch. Now it may come soon, maybe even this year, but at 25, Kobe already has pulled many teams bitch card, and slap the shit out of them. Skill wise, KG has more tools to get it done, but at 38 many players were better than Jordan, but in the end, Jordan knew how to beat a team, to put them away, Kobe has that, KG doesn't. He shows it, but Kobe still comes through more often, and even with Shaq out, mainly because Shaq is a liability in the clutch, Kobe makes other teams suffer.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Now that its offical, the Lakers are FUCKED if Kobe leaves the team.  That would fuck em, considering they did this whole Shaq thing to accomadate him basically.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i'll disagree with NIK on one thing......kobe won't get MVP next year.........shaq will get it.

how  you ask?

1. Shaq might be getting "older" but he's still THEE man in the middle
2. he's on a team that is HIS and HIS only now
3. YOU KNOW the heat will improve dramatically next year....shaq's got a tendancy to do that to his teams he comes to.....i mean orlando ...took em to the finals made them a playoff force....went to LA got em 61 wins and 4 finals apearances, in the drowsy east he's going to surge past alll oposition , wouldn't be suprised if the heat had 50 wins next year.

mark MY words ...shaq mvp 2005

and if kobe stays in LA the lakers will still be tight (please kobe stay!)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lamar Odum as a PF? Wow, what a disaster that will be.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lamar Odom might not be a Power Forward, but Odom and Butler can both play on the floor at the same time...Remember, Lamar is 6'10, so he can still grab rebounds & defend like a Power Forward...Caron Butler is a SF/PF, though he mostly plays the 3...But trust me, Lakers will have NO problems with the Forward spot...They'll work it out with Butler & Odom...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Oh yeah.... straight up... Kobe is the best player today... point blank. Duncan is not as fast, athletic, and is not a good as getting inside as Kobe. Funny, Duncan is a natural center, but Kobe is better at getting the difficult inside shots.

LOL! M-Dogg....homie....u say some retarded shit sometimes, but this is one of your top 2 or 3 of all time. Being a great player isnt about athletic ability. Athleticism is only one small part of it. Spud Webb was far more athletic then Magic...was he better? 1/2 of the league is more athletic then Shaq, are they all better? Its more about knowledge. Knowing when...and more importantly, when NOT to do something on the court. Even Jordan knew when NOT to shoot. Kobe still hasnt figured that out. Duncan and Garnett have. There isnt one player in the game right now, as a matter of fact...there hasnt been one in the game since Hakeem that has anywhere CLOSE to the amount of low post moves as Duncan. And even Hakeem couldnt use both right and left hands like Duncan can. And not to mention, like i said...its consistency. Duncan is a consistent player. He doesnt ever LET U DOWN (like Kobe). He makes his teamates better (like garnett). Kobe doesnt do that. He goes for points...and thats it. He's only good on defense when he DECIDES to play it. But MANY times he is just lazy on defense. Kobe CAN be a good player. His talent is very good, but his mentality is like a rookie sometimes. Garnett and Duncan grow every year, and every year they are better...and smarter. Kobe isnt...period.