Author Topic: Watching the VP debate tonight?  (Read 721 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Watching the VP debate tonight?
« on: October 05, 2004, 01:24:33 PM »
I'm planning on watching.

My guess is it will be an Edwards victory, but does anyone really place their votes in accordance with the VP?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Watching the VP debate tonight?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 01:29:19 PM »
Unless there is something seriously wrong with a VP (i mean serious)

its not going to affect the vote at all. I dont plan on watching it.

tommyilromano

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 01:56:53 PM »
Cheney is a political veteran and his debating skills are unmatched. I disagree with him on much but he is excellent at getting his point across.

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 01:59:36 PM »
i think cheney might pull an upset.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 01:59:58 PM »
^then i guess ill have to peep this.. plus.. it really doesnt change my opinion that much.. but i just like watch high stakes debates

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 02:05:27 PM »
Cheney is such a bastard, it's sickening. Exactly anyone who places that Dick above Edwards must have serious mental problems. But as I understand Bush voters, they dont give a fuck what the Bush administration does. Sounds weird, is weird. But seriously, I think a high amount of Bush-Supporters would vote for Bush again NO MATTER WHAT THE HELL HE/CHENEY/ANYONE ELSE says during these debates.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2004, 03:09:58 PM »
Luckily, since you live in a third world country, your opinion, thoughts, existance, life, etc. doesn't matter one fucking iota on this entire topic.

Yeah, I'll be watching the debate, I'm recording it... this will definately be interesting, becuase Edwards is a very smooth talker, and Cheney is a total asshole, so it'll be neat to see how that clashes.  I think it's going to be dirty. 

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2004, 03:40:35 PM »
i think cheney might pull an upset.

An UPSET??  You must be joking...

Cheney has Edwards' ass OWNED.  Dick has infinite political experience compared to Edwards.

Dick Cheney is gonna rip John Edwards a new asshole tonight...just you watch.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 03:44:25 PM »
Luckily, since you live in a third world country, your opinion, thoughts, existance, life, etc. doesn't matter one fucking iota on this entire topic.

Yeah, I'll be watching the debate, I'm recording it... this will definately be interesting, becuase Edwards is a very smooth talker, and Cheney is a total asshole, so it'll be neat to see how that clashes.  I think it's going to be dirty. 

Luckily, you admit that Im right... psychologically seen. Germany a third world country my ass - talking about ignorance - again - you're doing good this week. I just think it's very sad that you going to vote Bush no matter what happens.. and youre not even a dumb ass.. that's the saddest part of it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2004, 03:49:51 PM »

Luckily, you admit that Im right... psychologically seen. Germany a third world country my ass - talking about ignorance - again - you're doing good this week. I just think it's very sad that you going to vote Bush no matter what happens.. and youre not even a dumb ass.. that's the saddest part of it.

Speaking of new assholes being ripped...  :o

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2004, 04:05:49 PM »

Yours does but yours sucks, while his is the truth.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2004, 05:03:41 PM »
while germany isnt a third world country, there no america.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2004, 05:44:12 PM »
I'm watching it. I will be very happy if it pulls huge ratings like last weeks election.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2004, 06:19:33 PM »
its been 20 minutes.

Cheney is killing edwards.....badly.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2004, 06:39:04 PM »
Cheney really does look like a pro.  Edwards is young, tan, and not bald, but that seems like all he has going for him (at least through 40 minutes. The difference seems like when they bring up past events, (vietnam, desert storm) cheney is much more educated on these subjects, as he was there, and just seems like he has a better grasp of them.  Everytime Edwards speaks on these events, cheney schools him.  Edwards also looks a bit flustered from time to time - interrupting cheney, smirking when cheney calls him out, etc.  I'd like to see cheney vs. kerry. That may be the best debate we would see.  Looking forward to hour #2...