Author Topic: More info on Game's new album  (Read 626 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: More info on Game's new album
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2004, 04:32:37 PM »
I'm just glad Game isn't releasing that song "Dreams" with the Kanye production. Kanye is played out big time commercially.
wats song??

and this fresh 83 song.. should be dope... hopefully iots some reeeally grimey old school shiut

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2004, 04:34:25 PM »
2 beats from kanye, 2 from just blaze, 1 from kon artist, 1 from hi - tek. Thats 6 right there, and the rest produced by dre?  This album has to be at least 12 songs, shit maybe more.  Thats AT LEAST 6 dre beats. Everything we have heard so far has been insane, imagine the shit we haven't heard yet.  I mean damn, every piece of news i hear makes the album sound even more crazy.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2004, 04:41:47 PM »
I'm just glad Game isn't releasing that song "Dreams" with the Kanye production. Kanye is played out big time commercially.
wats song??

and this fresh 83 song.. should be dope... hopefully iots some reeeally grimey old school shiut

On Power 106, Game said he was gonna release some song called "Dreams" before the album dropped. That's the name to one of the Kanye tracks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2004, 04:48:18 PM »
shit game know wat he's doin get dre on the beats no can do them betta man he is jus gonna blow away any other rap album in the next few years cant wait. why dont everyelse on G Unit records fuck wit dre and get some beats bucks album production woz poor
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2004, 04:52:07 PM »
2 beats from kanye, 2 from just blaze, 1 from kon artist, 1 from hi - tek. Thats 6 right there, and the rest produced by dre?  This album has to be at least 12 songs, shit maybe more.  Thats AT LEAST 6 dre beats. Everything we have heard so far has been insane, imagine the shit we haven't heard yet.  I mean damn, every piece of news i hear makes the album sound even more crazy. 

I agree, can't wait for this album to drop

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2004, 04:54:36 PM »

shit afterwhile.. game whole album gone end up as singles.. without it even droppin..hope this album end as a double lp..kuz the way shit goinz rat now... his album gone end up like cam'ron's with all those singles.. and no album..and it get delayed even more..

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2004, 04:57:20 PM »
It would suck if we had another Hitt on out hands.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2004, 05:41:29 PM »
I doubt he'll be another Hittman, Dre's hyped him up a lot and from what I've heard Westside Story and Higher are getting played on the radio a lot?

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2004, 07:14:07 PM »
well there are 17 tracks on the album. 2 Kanye, 2 Just Blaze, 1 Hi-Tek, one Timbaland (didnt mention in the article but i know for a fact that there is one) and possibly a couple from various producers like Jelly Roll or Sean T. Thats like 9 or 10 Dre tracks...cant wait to hear the album

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2004, 07:45:53 AM »
well there are 17 tracks on the album. 2 Kanye, 2 Just Blaze, 1 Hi-Tek, one Timbaland (didnt mention in the article but i know for a fact that there is one) and possibly a couple from various producers like Jelly Roll or Sean T. Thats like 9 or 10 Dre tracks...cant wait to hear the album

how u know it has 17tracks? :o this will b mad, they just should drop it january and not later cos then 50cent has new album comin like feb-march 05..

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2004, 09:36:49 AM »
That's some crazy shit, an old NWA era Dre beat... This summarizes my feelings about this --> 8)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2004, 12:34:37 PM »
been bumpin the nwa shit today dawg, shits still off the hook, people may call that gangsta shit played out but still aint nuttin like som real g shit, this cd gon be bangin when it drops.........cats usually come with one strong joint and the rest is aiight but he dropped 2 bangin joints and either would be first single for most other cats and he aint filming a video for either cuz he gotta another set of fire waitin to be filmed, thats rated