Author Topic: Immortal Technique, MosDef, Eminem&Green Lantern-Bin Laden (Conservatives Beware  (Read 639 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
^^ pansy ;D

dope track

hopefully Immortal Technique keeps working with teh sahdy camp..boy it would be awesome if he gets signed to Em's label :D

Why? Because I won't risk my life fighting for nothing, I'm a pansy? You know if Napoleon won his world conquest, we'd probably be a good 50 to 100 years ahead of where we are now, and here's no way we'd be worse off. I'm not French, but I know I guy ahead of his time, when compared to the other world leaders of the time. If your lower middle to lower class, you won't be affected by a takeover, unless they're trying to impose religion on you, I see no problem.

It's difficult taking Tech seriously after witnessing him make an ass of himself acting like a thug on the internet while fighting with people on message boards.

When did this happen? and where?

eS El Duque

It's difficult taking Tech seriously after witnessing him make an ass of himself acting like a thug on the internet while fighting with people on message boards.

shit..i wanna see some of the posts lol  ;D

Jome

Why is Eminem in the title?, he isn't on the track..
Green Lantern produced this, he done produced some tracks now..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why is Eminem in the title?, he isn't on the track..
Green Lantern produced this, he done produced some tracks now..

Samples of him are in it.. from "We As Americans" and "Patiently Waitin"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

He posted on the ughh.com and hiphopinfinity.com message boards (and probably some others that I'm not aware of).  HHI is gone now and ughh.com doesn't have a good archive so I doubt you can find any of his posts.
He posts under techniqueimmortal.
He was getting clowned and was saying dumb shit like "you come up to Harlem and I'll beat you up...blah, blah, blah" and arguing with people.  His producer Southpaw still posts sometimes at ughh.com.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

He posted on the ughh.com and hiphopinfinity.com message boards (and probably some others that I'm not aware of).  HHI is gone now and ughh.com doesn't have a good archive so I doubt you can find any of his posts.
He posts under techniqueimmortal.
He was getting clowned and was saying dumb shit like "you come up to Harlem and I'll beat you up...blah, blah, blah" and arguing with people.  His producer Southpaw still posts sometimes at ughh.com.

Thanks.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
they say the rebels still fight for Saddam, but that's bullshit
I show you why it's totally wrong:
cause if another country invaded the hoods at night
it'd be warfare
I wouldnt be fighting for Bush or White America's Dream
I be fighting for my people, survival and self-esteem
I wouldnt fight for racist churches in the south
I be fighting to keep the occupation out
Imagine if they shot at you and raping your moms[/i]

Then why are they still flashing signs and showing support on Arab TV for Saddam Hussien?

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I'm pretty sure Immortal Technique's AIM name is: captasadro
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
is he online a lot.. im gonna be his homie

Trauma-san

"Conservatives Beware" LOL please.  "Conservatives don't give a shit".  If you think i'd waste the 15 seconds my roadrunner connection would take to download the track, and then waste the energy to turn my speakers up and hit 'play', you're crazy.  Just another song preaching to the choir.  At least when Rush Limbaugh spouts his shit, republicans AND democrats are listening.... this song will never be heard by anyone any more conservative than your average hiphop head in the first place, so what is there to beware?  If you haven't noticed, I don't even argue the specifics anymore, it isn't worth either one of our time, we just disagree with each other. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice track

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I can't believe people always trip out on rappers on the net. OK, news flash, most rappers are from the streets. Doesn't mean they gang bang, but it doesn mean they are not use to the internet world. I remember when i first started checking out the net, I'd get so mad at people dissing me on boards, I would seriously start to shake 'cause I wanted to beat him up. It took me about a year to realize, I am never meeting these people. For a rapper, I can imagion how it's like going from straight raw and streets, to the internet world checking out your fans. I mean, all of us like to feel our words are being heard, and when a rapper puts out music, they like to see what the fans say. Kind of like justifying themselves. Then when an artist like Immortal Technique sees people actually dissing his work, he would get mad, because it's his hardwork, and his not use to hearing people diss his shit because most people like him if for no other reason than the SGV reason, his underground. Personally, I think his the best rapper alive, fuck it, no one other than Rakim is on his level, though Rakim is only on his level because he feel off and got knocked down to Technique's level. I have yet to hear Talib Kweli's album, but if it's as good as his first 2, then his up there too. Anyways, people on the net say things that if you are where I'm from, that'd get your ass beat. I used to read it, and I was like, oh I gotta kick that kids ass, he doesn't know shit, because my first reaction to the comment was to beat that fool down. Same with a Technique, a Game, or any rapper really. They come because they hear people are loving their music, then it's hard to take the ones that don't. Look at how much gangbanging Daz does, and everyother artist on the net. Come on, why does Yuk have to bang on the net, his already a westcoast legend. But that's all they know, I remember, I remember Rod had the samething going, that's why I went to him to start the Elite, 'cause real knows real when they see it. I saw it from the I.E., and all these rappers are the same.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I remember when i first started checking out the net, I'd get so mad at people dissing me on boards, I would seriously start to shake 'cause I wanted to beat him up. It took me about a year to realize, I am never meeting these people.

LMAO

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I remember when i first started checking out the net, I'd get so mad at people dissing me on boards, I would seriously start to shake 'cause I wanted to beat him up. It took me about a year to realize, I am never meeting these people.

LMAO

grundy took longer

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cracka ur an idiot, they show those people on TV to make americans completely think that those poeple killin the americans are the supporters.