Author Topic: Controversial Jayo Felony Interview + "Weak Arm Wobbly" diss (mp3) UP NOW!  (Read 919 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He might be a beast on the mic or whatever yall wanna call him but this diss was wack.From a mic beast you'd expect sth better.SAS better reply.Oh yeah,I agree wit JoshG,Id take Xzibit anyday over Jayo.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 10:16:29 AM by Masta T »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah I think Xzibit makes deeper music with more substance...

SGV

Xzibit's first two albums were better than Jayo's shit, but anything after that does NOT touch any release by Jayo.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Jayo is a harder MC, as far as gangsta rap goes, and battle, he's HARD on the mic.

Xzibit has more aspects to him... Like on his new album he had concept songs and shit...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Jayo Felony is tite

westkoastanostra

thanx nima...that was a great interview...lmao i dont think jayo can take on the whole SAS by himself on the mic ...plus xzibit is better than jayo on the mic ...check out jayo,xzibit,snoop and ll cool j called "u can't fuck wit me" xzibit dominates

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Quote from: Jayo Felony
"Oh cause Warren G rap with Snoop, I'ma diss Warren G!" I don't get down like that homie!
If I'm cool wit Warren G, I'm cool with Warren G regardless of what me and this nigga Snoop go through.

Quote from: Jayo Felony
ya'll gonna be hearing about this shit. AND YOU RAPPIN' WIT MY MUTHAFUCKIN' ENEMY MITCHY SLICK! FUCK MITCHY SLICK! PUT THAT ON THE INTERNET!

Xzibit don't know the rules to this game, he over there fuckin' wit Mitchy Slick. That ain't the business! And that nigga wack anyway, so I'm not trippin' off his skills or none of that cause he ain't got none! But nigga this hood man. Fuck that. He gone go rap with my enemy, this is where the Mitchy Slick shit comes in at.

???

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good work nima. i really like jayo but damn some of it is contradiction at its best

That's like me saying "Oh cause Warren G rap with Snoop, I'ma diss Warren G!" I don't get down like that homie!

FUCK STRONG ARM STEADY GANG. Xzibit don't know the rules to this game, he over there fuckin' wit Mitchy Slick.

Yea, EXACTLY.. hes sooooo running his mouth, yet he's goin all out at Daz for doing the same?  He calls himself pullin fake gangsta'z hoe cards or whatever, yet hes endorsing The Game, as if hes a real gangsta???  That makes his old beef with Snoop seem like it could truly be on some hater shit, rather then legitamate.  I mean, hes cool with Game, but Snoop and company are fake???

Dudes dope on the MIC, gotta give him that, but he's a straight up walking contradiction.  PLUS.. dude aint down for SD.  Hes accussing Daz of bringin down the west but he dont fuck with SD.  He should be colab'ing with Mitchy, Ecay, etc.. not hatin cuz they gettin shine, reppin SD.  How hood is that?

Hes mad and trys to diss Krondon for comin up the hard way.. I respect the fact that Kron had to earn his spot.  He worked from the bottom up and you gotta respect that.  I remember when Krondon used to promote for Loud and its dope to see him somewhat successful now.  Plus Kron is DOPE as fuck on the MIC, so why hate him???  Oh yea, cuz hes fuckin with Mitchy.  HHmmm.. lets go back to that example:

That's like me saying "Oh cause Warren G rap with Snoop, I'ma diss Warren G!" I don't get down like that homie!

Jayos a fuckin Drama Queen.  Period.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 11:32:31 AM by A.Fohley »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jayo need to keep it music. He always got someone elses name in his mouth. Can't wait for the battles that culd come outta this though. I think he's underestimating SAS. I think Krondon could serve his ass. We'll see though...

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jayo need to keep it music. He always got someone elses name in his mouth. Can't wait for the battles that culd come outta this though. I think he's underestimating SAS. I think Krondon could serve his ass. We'll see though...

And why he aint say nothing about Phil???  He must be a selective hater.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I duno, maybe because Phil ain't turned Gangsta Rapper as much as Kron has or something...

TuSlic

i was wondering why he aint diss phil the agony to.  Prolly cuz he no phil would rip him on the mic, so would xzibit and krondon.  SAS is real nice kronodon stay up the block from me they got all they mixtapes on sell at the liquor store i been coppin it im feelin they shit way more then the rifleman.

SGV

Phil has more street Cred than Krondon and Xzibit, thats why he doesn't diss him. Mitchy excluded, Phil is the only member of Strong Arm Steady who was close with Gangstas growing up. Xzibit, we know his story; Krondon, well I won't get into it, but let's just say he was much different coming up than he leads on.

I won't reveal my source, cuz I don't want to start anymore beef, but he knows Kron, Phil and them VERY well.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."

And why he aint say nothing about Phil???  He must be a selective hater.

I don't know about Phil's ''streed credibility'', as SGV posted, but I do know that Phil is lyrical and I wouldn't label him a GANGSTA rapper. Maybe that's why he was excluded...1) He's not frequently spitting 'gangsta' verses as Jayo accuses the other members and/or 2) He's dope on the mic

I'm wondering where this 'beef' with Mitchy has come from - because Mitchy is probably the only Steady member who consistently raps 'gangsta' and is in no way backpack. In those respects, Jayo couldn't really accuse Mitchy of switching up his style.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

SGV

Notice, King Tee didnt diss Phil either. Phil is respected, because most of the stuff he talks about is truth.