Author Topic: A Day in the Life of Now_I_Know aka Scitt  (Read 2450 times)

bez

Re: A Day in the Life of Now_I_Know aka Scitt
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2002, 03:33:01 AM »
Elior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior Rubenstein
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Shoe_whore

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2002, 03:44:30 AM »
Elior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior RubensteinElior Rubenstein

LMAO

Smooth

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2002, 08:45:20 AM »

LOL
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2002, 04:34:08 PM »

hehehehe......
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2002, 05:51:37 PM »
Is it me or has the board gone retarded? WTF is so funny about Bez typing EliorRubinstein a lot of times? Please answer this...Tell me what's funny about that, cuz I want to laugh too...

MidnightPills

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2002, 05:54:41 PM »
Is it me or has the board gone retarded? WTF is so funny about Bez typing EliorRubinstein a lot of times? Please answer this...Tell me what's funny about that, cuz I want to laugh too...

LOL@RUBENSTEIN................................

I THINK THAT IS A FUNNY NAME... SOWWIE.. IT IS JUST FUNNY.........   ;)

ROCCY

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2002, 07:17:49 PM »
tech aint nottin but a bitch ass towel head that likes to build replica world trade centers with his legoes then knock them down with paper planes...

That was immature..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: LOL iRe: A Day in the Life of Now_I_Know aka S
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2002, 07:21:04 PM »
d

Poor NIK? This shit doesn't move me...Its just stupid is fuck...If it was true, it would probably get me pissed, but it's just rediculous...PeAce

You are getting mad. And how would you know Tech's life, he lives in Toronto, living a college student life, and yes a lot of college students, even in the United States, don't like G-Dubs world politics.

Pillow

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2002, 08:30:45 PM »

That was immature..

lol roccy, u dont even know what immature means

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2002, 06:24:23 AM »
LOL at this whol;e thread

LOL at Rap Quake standing up for his lil girlfriends

lol at NIK for sayin i wasnt accurate yet your description of me was so on the mark rite?

Lol at this faggot Tinman, get off deez nuts ill serve all u , ill slap ya mouth, and diss you in Keystyle, u guys cant touch me, i just made a laughin stock outta all yall

eat a dick

AFGHAN FOR LIFE
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2002, 11:46:13 AM »

Nevermind mate, you proberly wouldent understand.  

Pillow

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2002, 05:14:45 PM »
LOL at this whol;e thread
Lol at this faggot Tinman, get off deez nuts ill serve all u , ill slap ya mouth, and diss you in Keystyle, u guys cant touch me, i just made a laughin stock outta all yall

AFGHAN FOR LIFE

lol u aint serve no 1 u fuckin bitch ass america hatin terriost. and if u wanna be afghan for life go ahead, aint shit to be proud of

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2002, 05:25:24 PM »

lol u aint serve no 1 u fuckin bitch ass america hatin terriost. and if u wanna be afghan for life go ahead, aint shit to be proud of

listen up u ignorant racists fuck, u aint on my level, u havent made a decent thread in the Hall, and I served you wit one verse,,, you not on my level, get ya brakes tweaked
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Pillow

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2002, 05:33:20 PM »
^^ stop smokin that afghan refa, u fuckin idiot. i aint respondin to no mo of ur threads, aint worth my time

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2002, 06:12:00 PM »
biitch u called me a fuckin terrorist, u know how many mufuckaz here in Toronto got they fuckin jaw tapped for callin me that?

biitch im puttin u on the spot, go in the "All Americans step in here" thread, and explain to the board how im a terrorist, biatch

- Lewis Carroll