Author Topic: The Myth Of White Superiority  (Read 1895 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Myth Of White Superiority
« on: March 26, 2005, 11:36:35 AM »
Quoted from Dr. Naim Akbar, a professor of African American and Islamic studies at Florida State University

"Whites, adhering to the value system of the West, place a premium on conquering people and developing objects.  While that way of thinking has led to the many technological advancements that have made the United States the most powerful nation in the world, it has virtually ignored advancements in the human development and created a powerful country of dangerous, underdeveloped, primitive human beings."
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Myth Of White Superiority
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 11:42:21 AM »
opinions are like assholes.. everybody's got them.

-anonymous

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 12:05:46 PM »

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 12:19:12 PM »
Quoted from Dr. Naim Akbar, a professor of African American and Islamic studies at Florida State University

"Whites, adhering to the value system of the West, place a premium on conquering people and developing objects.  While that way of thinking has led to the many technological advancements that have made the United States the most powerful nation in the world, it has virtually ignored advancements in the human development and created a powerful country of dangerous, underdeveloped, primitive human beings."

I wish I were just like you.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 12:25:24 PM »
wait a minute...aren't you white?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 01:02:33 PM »

Yes, although I'm white I agree to his assesment, that although the West has brought about many technological advancements, they have failed in the more crucial realm of human development.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 02:13:31 PM »

yes he's white but a muslim said it's not good to be white so he agrees with that.

you forget you're talking to a person that's more impressionable than a hyperactive 5 year old

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2005, 02:39:39 PM »

yes he's white but a muslim said it's not good to be white so he agrees with that.

you forget you're talking to a person that's more impressionable than a hyperactive 5 year old

It seems you want to hold onto your white racial supremecy complex.  My thread didn't say it's bad to be white, my thread was a commentary on what Western civilization has brought to humanity.  My thread was not about whites in general but it was speaking specifically to "whites who adhere to the value system of the West."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 02:41:28 PM by Hip-Hop Is Dead »

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2005, 02:43:38 PM »

You got the topic wrong infinite. he's not just dissing whites..  he's dissing America.

i don't see anything amazing or more clever in any country.. everywhere is just as full of idiots as everywhere else.. some just happen to live in a more rich and colourful environment with more 'toys' (advancements) to play with.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2005, 04:11:35 PM »

Yes, although I'm white I agree to his assesment, that although the West has brought about many technological advancements, they have failed in the more crucial realm of human development.

As opposed to the East which has been home Muslim dictators that kill entire race's of people because they feel like it, force women to dress a certain way with out exception, disallow listening to music, and put out bounty's on author's who have opnion's about Islam. We also have parts of India that promote honor over morailty which leads to young men killing their own grandmothers because the old lady was seen walking with a man, and chopping up there sisters because the 13 year old girl got raped (both true stories). Let's not forget communist Russia who would beat people for laughing and a whole bunch of other shit. And of course beautiful main land China who ran over 1000s of students with bull dozers because the young adults wanted to voice their thoughts on democracy.

Man, I bet you wished you lived in those parts of the world, eh Infinite. I would love to see you try and live in one of those environments for a few months, just so you finally realize how good you have it here.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2005, 04:15:32 PM »

You got the topic wrong infinite. he's not just dissing whites..  he's dissing America.

i don't see anything amazing or more clever in any country.. everywhere is just as full of idiots as everywhere else.. some just happen to live in a more rich and colourful environment with more 'toys' (advancements) to play with.

Don't forget the two oceans they have to hide behind  :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2005, 05:40:17 PM »
Yup, exactly.  The two oceans help tremendously, plus having urgh... basically 'pacifist' neighbors who would never try to invade us or anything all this time helped.  Well I guess we weren't that peaceful with Mexico since we basically stole half their country, but besides that Canada hasn't given us any trouble.  Mexico's gonna kill us from within, though, which I have to applaud, since it's pretty smart. 

Inf, how's your daddy's drinking?  He smacked your mom up lately?

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2005, 06:28:53 PM »
so let's see if i got this right...

a white man declares war on terrorists.... you equate that to racism and genocide of all mulsims in the middle east.

a muslim man says white people that adhere to "western values" are dangerous, underdevoloped and primitive... and you equate this to some great thesis on western civilization

you're one confused cracker

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2005, 08:39:23 PM »
It's clear from the replies to this thread that racism is still alive and well.  Many of you are still desperately clinging to your racist mentalities of white superiority. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2005, 10:15:24 PM »
It's clear from the replies to this thread that racism is still alive and well.  Many of you are still desperately clinging to your racist mentalities of white superiority. 

I wasn't being racist.