Author Topic: The Myth Of White Superiority  (Read 1937 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: The Myth Of White Superiority
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2005, 10:51:18 PM »
Yup, exactly.  The two oceans help tremendously, plus having urgh... basically 'pacifist' neighbors who would never try to invade us or anything all this time helped.  Well I guess we weren't that peaceful with Mexico since we basically stole half their country, but besides that Canada hasn't given us any trouble.  Mexico's gonna kill us from within, though, which I have to applaud, since it's pretty smart. 

Inf, how's your daddy's drinking?  He smacked your mom up lately?

Many would argue that Mexico really didn't lose the Mexican-American War because We (mexicans) have taken back much of our land back as you can see
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2005, 11:02:49 PM »

Many would argue that Mexico really didn't lose the Mexican-American War because We (mexicans) have taken back much of our land back as you can see

This is off subject, but you know your signature is actually a Rakim quote that 2pac bit off of.  Not out of disrespect, but as a tribute to Rakim.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2005, 11:21:43 PM »
It's clear from the replies to this thread that racism is still alive and well.  Many of you are still desperately clinging to your racist mentalities of white superiority. 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

people that respond to a thread that drips with racism and they are racist... you're one fucked up cracker

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2005, 12:05:20 AM »
Yup, exactly.  The two oceans help tremendously, plus having urgh... basically 'pacifist' neighbors who would never try to invade us or anything all this time helped.  Well I guess we weren't that peaceful with Mexico since we basically stole half their country, but besides that Canada hasn't given us any trouble.  Mexico's gonna kill us from within, though, which I have to applaud, since it's pretty smart. 

Inf, how's your daddy's drinking?  He smacked your mom up lately?

I almost missed this post when I scrolled down.  Trauma is a perfect example of a white man who is underdeveloped as a human being.  I post a social commentary by a history professor from a prestigious university, and the mere thought of it causes Trauma to lash out at me in such an unscrupulous manner, that he questions whether my dad has gotten drunk and smacked up my mother lately.  This is a clear example of the terrible state of the human condition inside America.  Only a beer-guzzling, confederate flag waving, mullet wearing, Axle Rose listenin', redneck like Trauma could come up with a statement like that.

Trauma, I'm going to respond to your ignorance with intellect.  It is clear that you think hating me will improve your condition and make you feel better about your low position on the human scale.  But there is a better solution for this.  I'm going to give you a little advice.  This comes from an Islamic teaching.  If you fear that you are becoming envious of other people, then it will be beneficial for you to spend some time with people who are suffering and in a worse condition than you are in yourself.  Give service to them.  Maybe being around them will improve the concept you have of yourself.  It will also serve another purpose and it may relieve you of some of your arrogance.

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2005, 12:53:27 AM »
Why do you keep referring to people as the white man and your white??? are you afraid or ashamed to be white? YOU REALLY WISH YOU WERE BLACK TO THE EXTREME SO YOU CAN BE LIKE A BLACK PATHER RADICAL HUH?

If you fear that you are becoming envious of other people, then it will be beneficial for you to spend some time with people who are suffering and in a worse condition than you are in yourself.  Give service to them.  Maybe being around them will improve the concept you have of yourself.  It will also serve another purpose and it may relieve you of some of your arrogance.

THEN WHY DONT YOU MOVE TO THE MIDDLE EAST? Go give service to people who are worse of, as you say, or Better off, since people in america are SOO EVIL

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2005, 01:21:52 AM »

not all white's are stupid dumb fucks like this ugly bitch who makes difference between people only for the colour of their skin...

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2005, 02:16:35 AM »
It's clear from the replies to this thread that racism is still alive and well.  Many of you are still desperately clinging to your racist mentalities of white superiority. 

:loco:

Shallow's post was on point and not racist at all. Why don't you respond to him and do you respond to Trauma?

Of course you'll only reply to this reply I'm typing right now saying I'm racist cause I have a white skin.

You're one fucked up cracker.

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2005, 02:34:58 AM »

:loco:

Shallow's post was on point and not racist at all. Why don't you respond to him and do you respond to Trauma?

Of course you'll only reply to this reply I'm typing right now saying I'm racist cause I have a white skin.

You're one fucked up cracker.

Got EM COACH!!!

NOW THAT WAS AN ONPOINT STATEMENT!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2005, 05:36:50 AM »
shallow's post was fucking stupid, pardon my french. The guy knows a couple facts from here and there and thinks that's enough to put dozens of coutries into the axis of evil. Needles Kane's posts aren't any better. Y'all are some closed-minded parasites
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2005, 05:45:55 AM »
shallow's post was fucking stupid

why's that?

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2005, 06:46:15 AM »
How's your pop, infinite? I think that's what this post is ultimately about. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2005, 08:07:39 AM »
shallow's post was fucking stupid, pardon my french. The guy knows a couple facts from here and there and thinks that's enough to put dozens of coutries into the axis of evil. Needles Kane's posts aren't any better. Y'all are some closed-minded parasites

Sorry, I didn't mean to gereralize and imply that the east was evil. I was merely trying to refute the claim that the west in particular has forgotten about human advancements. Obviously the east is not filled purely with evil characters and evil customs, but it is in no way superior to the west in an humanitarian aspect. Infinte makes it seem like there is less evil on the other side. You have to admit that there is just as much evil in non-white, non-christian countries, as there is in the white christian countries. I only brought up the east tragedies, and not the west ones, because the west evils were already discussed and brought up countless times by Infinte and there was no point in repeating them.

You also must notice the great sarcasm in my post. Infinte looks at the bad and ignores the good of America, so in return I did the same with the east, just to poke fun, but my message was there. You just have to look for it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2005, 08:09:04 AM »
How's your pop, infinite? I think that's what this post is ultimately about. 

Thank you Dr. Phil!  You have just erased a 600 year history of racist imperialism by reminding me that my father drank alcohol.

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 08:15:57 AM »
he's ignoring my post

i knew it!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2005, 08:21:32 AM »
he's ignoring my post

i knew it!

What else is new? He's been ignoring my posts since as long as I can remember. I think he only comes here because he enjoys getting a rise out of the right wing conservatives, and doesn't bother responding to reasonable, well thought out, posts by whites because reasonable whites don't exist in his mind, therefore he cannot acknowledge. Kind of like how Hitler refuted the existence of lesbians, because "what women could resist the German man?" It just wasnt possible to be a lesbian.