Author Topic: John Paul II is on his death bed  (Read 767 times)

mauzip

Re: John Paul II is on his death bed
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2005, 03:26:44 AM »
The number of abortions is nothing compared to the number of people that "have died because the pope said they shouldn't use condoms".

So usually girls doesnt use condoms cause the Pope said so? Are you serious? Not even in the Vatican it's like that, lol.

what about africa?

mauzip, thats bs

they had the choice to make

they made their choice and they must live with the cosequences
don't underestimate the power of the pope

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2005, 03:32:35 AM »

you're joking right tonio? hardcore catholics hang off everything the church says..

acbaylove

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2005, 03:33:39 AM »
Mauzip you are not getting the point. The Pope, from a religious and ethical point of view, doesnt like pre-marriage sex. That's not what this Pope is saying, but what every Pope in our history will repeat, because that's our religion. He said real Christians devoted to Christ should have sex only after they get married, so they shouldnt use condoms because having sex with your wife is something wonderful, normal and ethically correct. Get the point straight. He aint against condoms in general, but he's more likely against free sex and "empty" sex, pre-marriage sex, savage sex, sex with no love, etc..

About abortion, once again, get your facts straight. Like i said, Pope is pro-family. After two people get married, they should have kids. So to kill them is something the Church cant accept. But you gotta start from a FAMILY prospective, cause that's the only one the Church accepts. It's pointless to say that Pope is against 15 years old girls raped who wanna abort! Pope is pro-family and pro-life, like our religion is.

Then you can have sex before you get married (i did), you can use condoms to fight AIDS (i did and i do), you can consider abortion (i didnt yet), and you can even consider euthanasia. In fact, in The Netherlands where you live, euthanasia is legal, abortion is legal, condoms are legal, pre-marriage sex is normal.

To diss a man who's dying because of this shit is childish.

acbaylove

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2005, 03:34:35 AM »

you're joking right tonio? hardcore catholics hang off everything the church says..

Hardcore catholics dont have pre-marriage sex. End of the story.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2005, 03:38:38 AM »
Mauzip you are not getting the point. The Pope, from a religious and ethical point of view, doesnt like pre-marriage sex. That's not what this Pope is saying, but what every Pope in our history will repeat, because that's our religion. He said real Christians devoted to Christ should have sex only after they get married, so they shouldnt use condoms because having sex with your wife is something wonderful, normal and ethically correct. Get the point straight. He aint against condoms in general, but he's more likely against free sex and "empty" sex, pre-marriage sex, savage sex, sex with no love, etc..

About abortion, once again, get your facts straight. Like i said, Pope is pro-family. After two people get married, they should have kids. So to kill them is something the Church cant accept. But you gotta start from a FAMILY prospective, cause that's the only one the Church accepts. It's pointless to say that Pope is against 15 years old girls raped who wanna abort! Pope is pro-family and pro-life, like our religion is.

Then you can have sex before you get married (i did), you can use condoms to fight AIDS (i did and i do), you can consider abortion (i didnt yet), and you can even consider euthanasia. In fact, in The Netherlands where you live, euthanasia is legal, abortion is legal, condoms are legal, pre-marriage sex is normal.

completely on point ^^^^^^^

mauzip, the pope says u shouldn't use condoms bcoz the point of sex is to create life and condoms stop u from doing that

sex is not meant to just be something that is fun, it is to create life and no man should be able to choose when or not a child can be born

life is a gift from God
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2005, 03:39:27 AM »

Oh, and i live in Italy, where the Pope lives, and i still gotta meet one of those hardcore catholic dudes who never had sex before he got married. Or who doesnt use condoms because the Church is against them.

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2005, 03:40:47 AM »

completely on point ^^^^^^^

mauzip, the pope says u shouldn't use condoms bcoz the point of sex is to create life and condoms stop u from doing that

sex is not meant to just be something that is fun, it is to create life and no man should be able to choose when or not a child can be born

life is a gift from God

Exactly. Then you are free to do whatever you want. But this is what Christianity says about sex.

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2005, 03:40:54 AM »
Fact is that people still have sex even if they're catholic. You could deny that, but you could also be realistic... if only the pope would say it's ok to use condoms IF you're having sex...

Actually, I think the pope is responsible for a lot of deaths. I'm not calling him (indirect) a murderer though.

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2005, 03:44:36 AM »
Fact is that people still have sex even if they're catholic. You could deny that, but you could also be realistic... if only the pope would say it's ok to use condoms IF you're having sex...

The Pope cant say that. But a lot of Cardinals said so. Like 10 of them. They said youth shouldnt do sex for fun, but if they really wanna do it, they should do it in a safe way. In fact i do sex and i use condoms.

Actually, I think the pope is responsible for a lot of deaths. I'm not calling him (indirect) a murderer though.

Savage sex is the reason why a lot of people died. Not the Pope. Gay people "created" AIDS, not the Pope. Immoral people who had sex for fun "created" abortion, not the Pope. If you have sex only with your wife, and not for fun, you dont die.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 03:47:05 AM by Antonio »

The Watcher

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2005, 03:45:32 AM »
how can you blame the Pope for that? the pope just speaks on the views of the catholic church. catholics not using condoms has been a belief of the church for years, before this Pope was around and chances are its gonna be around for a long time to come. holdin the Pope responsible for that, is like holdin the guys who made the constitution in America responsible for every gun related death since they had the 'right to bare arms' shit in it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2005, 03:47:21 AM »
u cant expect the pope to say "yeh its ok to have sex whenever u want" just so that people can continue to defy their beliefs bcoz they have no self control!!
NO MORE WAR

The Watcher

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2005, 03:47:45 AM »
to be a bit more specific, its the catholic church's belief for a man/woman to not waste sperm, wether that being using a condom, pulling out early, the pill.. any form of contraception
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2005, 03:48:35 AM »

Oh, and i live in Italy, where the Pope lives, and i still gotta meet one of those hardcore catholic dudes who never had sex before he got married. Or who doesnt use condoms because the Church is against them.

yeah very true that slipped my mind..

this is turning into an abortion debate now.. this always turns into a nasty subject.. last time owen/the sherriff quit this forum for good when he refused to acknowledge the opinions of myself, HHH and opti.. he would just straight out tell us we were evil murdering scum...
and yes.. he was a hardcore RC.

it came down to this.

we agreed that although distasteful its better for someone who gets pregnant by accident provided its not used as a 'contraceptive' measure but as a last resort when say.. in those rare cases where the pill doesnt work, the condom splits.

he said it was murder and was wrong.

and finally..

The 3 of us agreed that in the case of a young girl who had been raped abortion is definitely always 'ok'.

he said it was still murder, and wrong.. and repeated that its never ok. even in this case.

forcing a raped girl to NOT abort an unwanted child, from an unwanted sexual encounter is one of the most vile and disgusting thigs i can think off and in my view is actually up there with the crime itself since it prolongs the pain of the encounter for the rest of that girls life by providing a permanent living reminder. its hard enough for a girl that has been raped to come to terms with things, to trust people without the added stress of a pregnancy resulting from it. and i talk frmo experience here.. years ago an ex of mine had been raped and i was her first after the incident...

i believe..

1) the church doesnt like contraception or abortions as those who slip up/stick to the rules end up adding to the churches numbers. but i'm an anti-relgion in the realm of social control anyways.

2) that contraception is more responsible in his day and age in terms of sexual health, preventing pregnancy and for other reasons.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 03:53:31 AM by Overseer »

mauzip

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2005, 03:52:24 AM »
but it happens anyway!

the media gets influenced by the pope too... there would be a lot more education on safe sex all over the world if the pope would say "if you have sex, use a condom"

i know we can't expect the pope to say "yeh its ok to have sex whenever u want", but we can't expect him to deny the fact it's happening either

and seer's on point too
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 03:54:31 AM by Mauzip »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2005, 03:52:48 AM »
to be a bit more specific, its the catholic church's belief for a man/woman to not waste sperm, wether that being using a condom, pulling out early, the pill.. any form of contraception

is that true?

so technically, you're not meant to jerk off either?
NO MORE WAR