Author Topic: What was just voted the best album ever....  (Read 395 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re: What was just voted the best album ever....
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 03:55:57 AM »
You could tell fuckin students done the list.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 04:01:19 AM »
the worst list i ever saw was done by Spin magazine...

they put Eminem - The Marshall Mathers Lp as the second best album of all time coming second to the Beatles - Sgt. pepper...

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 04:37:09 AM »
WTF is u2 doing there?!?!?

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2005, 09:51:30 AM »
You could tell fuckin students done the list.

Bunch of dreary boring cunts that they are eh? I shit 'em.

None of the Top 5 would get into my Top 25 albums.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 10:33:21 AM »
Thriller the best album off all time? You guys clearly haven't listened to enough albums. I have hundreds of albums and I still would never dare choose a best album of all time because I haven't listen to every album. If I were to do so THriller would be no where near no.1. Shit, it's not even the best MJ album, Off The Wall is.

i have over 500 purchased albums so i dont think u can come at me with that one. I personally believe MJ best album is thriller with off the wall and dangerous a close second.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 11:13:56 AM »
the best mj album imo is thriller, off the wall had some VERY cheesy 70's moments

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2005, 11:16:19 AM »
Only 3 Beatles albums, nothing by The Doors, no Van Morrison (Moondance is a top album of all time), no David Bowie, no Dylan, no Pet Sounds, no Takes A Nation Of Millions, and Zeppelin IV which I feel is not nearly as good as I & II. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2005, 01:31:58 PM »
truthfully i think led zeppelin Vi is the greatest album ever, and stairway is the greatest song, 2nd id put revolver, and pet sounds also some were in the top 5...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2005, 01:34:30 PM »
Thriller the best album off all time? You guys clearly haven't listened to enough albums. I have hundreds of albums and I still would never dare choose a best album of all time because I haven't listen to every album. If I were to do so THriller would be no where near no.1. Shit, it's not even the best MJ album, Off The Wall is.

i have over 500 purchased albums so i dont think u can come at me with that one. I personally believe MJ best album is thriller with off the wall and dangerous a close second.

I wasn't responding to you. You never said Thriller was the best album of all time. I think Off The Wall was better, but I don't have a problem with people thinking it was Thriller. I do have a problem with people thinking Thriller is the best album of all time among all artists. I though the onlt stand out songs were the 3 big singles, Bille Jean, Beat It, and Thriller, and Human Nature. The rest was just run of the mill 80s trash, with the rare Wanna Be Starting Something, that was 70s trash. In my opinion. The McCartney song was good at best, and absolutely horrible when compared to work he had done just 12 years prior.

For the record I was coming at you with anything. I never said "I own al these albums therefore I can make a list an no one else can't". I said I own all these albums and I still wouldn't dream of naming a single album that is better than all the others.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2005, 02:07:21 PM »
truthfully i think led zeppelin Vi is the greatest album ever, and stairway is the greatest song, 2nd id put revolver, and pet sounds also some were in the top 5...

Have you heard any of Zeppelin's other albums? I think IV is overrated and Stairway is not one of their best songs, but that's just me.........

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2005, 02:26:26 PM »
^ yea, ive heard most of their albums, and they are all pretty fuckin good..

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 03:10:57 PM »
i dont see how ready to die isnt better than anything led zeppelin did.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2005, 03:18:05 PM »
i dont see how it is

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2005, 03:41:57 PM »

Thanks buddy. That's the funniest thing I've heard all year. Major props for that.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2005, 03:35:50 AM »

I wasn't responding to you. You never said Thriller was the best album of all time.

I said thriller was the best album in my first post thats y i assumed u were talking to me.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson