Author Topic: www.califarap.net SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT  (Read 157 times)

Funkadelic

www.califarap.net SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT
« on: May 12, 2005, 08:05:33 AM »
That's right. Check www.califarap.net and support the movement.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re: www.califarap.net SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 10:30:08 AM »
im down wit u mayn! *props*

BTW... any news on the new Lil Rob album?
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Funkadelic

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 12:29:16 PM »
Thanks Ex  ;)

It's kinda hard getting infos about Lil Rob's upcoming new releases, so I can't even tell. That is also the reason, why he hasn't been featured on the website so far. I will try to get a good connection that has the news about Lil Rob the next weeks.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 12:46:16 PM »
Basura!

Funkadelic

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 12:54:57 PM »
Basura!

Before I did that post I knew that SGV will come up with shit like that. For all the people who don't know "basura" means "trash". SGV to be honest, I've benn loyal with you all the years I'm posting here now, but your opinion about chicano rap is straights bullshit. People like you are the reason are holding the game back. I mean you are mexican, but only support a limited ammount of your own rappers, because you say I don't like them rapping about that goold old gangster shit. But you probably like it when black rappers are doing it. I mean I'm just  a guy outta Germany, but still support the chicano rappers, because they are doing the best music on the streets in California (that is my opinion). But all you do is hating. All I do is supporting and trying to spread the word about chicano rap...

I'm getting tired of that...

SGV

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 01:00:33 PM »
Im not Mexican you idiot.

I suppor the quality records. Why do I want to hear my Latino people talk about killing another Latino? Thats garbage. Why do I want to see my Latino people praise being Drug Dealers? Thats garbage. I want to see my Latino people uplifted. So, fuck the bullshit, YOU'RE bullshit.

Holla at me when you have a hand in a NATIONWIDE Latin Hip Hop Tour. Holla at me when you start getting Latinos on NATIONAL Mixtapes. Holla at me when you do anything remotely CLOSE to what I do for Latinos.

Funkadelic

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 01:10:18 PM »
Why do you start crying SGV? I never offended you, but all you do is coming back with stupid shit like saying "you idiot" or "you're bullshit". I only sad that your opinion is not right. I understand what you are saying. But why are you hating on people like Capone-E, Knightowl or Mister D? I mean when you don't like them, it's cool for you, but you shouldn't say anything bad about them at all. The people read your opinion and might not buy that music anymore. Let them build their own opinions.

And about that thing about what you are doing and what I am doing can't be compared. It's easy, since you are in L.A and I am Germany. What can I do? I can't meat with artists whenever I want to work on things, although I would really like to. I mean I could release a mixtape without any problems. I know enough artists that would be down, because I already thought about that. But it's to hard to release a cd on the streets of California when you are in L.A. I don't want to be just one of that guys who sells his shit over the internet.

SGV

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 01:45:10 PM »
I call you idiot, because thats what you are.

Why don't I like Capone-E? Knightowl? etc. I explained that:

Why do I want to hear my Latino people talk about killing another Latino? Thats garbage. Why do I want to see my Latino people praise being Drug Dealers? Thats garbage.

In no way am I holding Latin Hip Hop back, I'm progressing it. Catch me at the Latin Rap Conference in NY, REALLY helping the movement.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 01:59:21 PM »
SGV needs to be banned.... idiot

SGV

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 02:15:39 PM »
SGV needs to be banned.... idiot
OH NO! Banned from an online Forum... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Shut the fuck up you pussy.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 03:26:33 PM »
^^ if I'm a pussy you be my tampon

SGV

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 03:43:02 PM »
^^ if I'm a pussy you be my tampon
Are you asking me or telling me? Proper English please.