Author Topic: It's over: no more Miller time!  (Read 258 times)

acbaylove

It's over: no more Miller time!
« on: May 20, 2005, 02:21:28 AM »
Damn man, Reggie was one of my fav players in the whole NBA. He'll be missed. :'(

Re: It's over: no more Miller time!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 02:59:31 AM »
2 bad

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 03:07:33 AM »
yea one of mine too
my eyes got watery when they were givin him that standin ovation at tha end of the game lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

305LIVE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »
4 REAL, WHO CAN FORGET WHEN HE, USED TO SHOWER DOWN THE 3'S IN, OR  WHEN HE PLAYED AGAINST N.Y, AND SPIKE USED TO BE IN THE STANDS!!!CLASSIC NBA SHIT! I'LL MISS HIM! :'(
AL  1

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 10:28:16 AM »
Maan!,Fuck Reggie Miller,he was all mad that kobe beat him in the 2000 NBA Finals so the next season he fought with him,they got in a fight at staples center

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 11:54:28 AM »
Atta boy reggie! Hopefully the rest of his life was just as good as his NBA career.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2005, 12:47:02 PM »
Maan!,Fuck Reggie Miller,he was all mad that kobe beat him in the 2000 NBA Finals so the next season he fought with him,they got in a fight at staples center

C'mon now! I'm a Laker too, but shit man you can't deny Reggie was been one of the best players/characters of the last 15 years in the NBA. Who cares about that fight? Not even Kobe, no more.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 01:58:06 PM »
Reggie was real, he had the sweetest shot, he had a great career, there were people who even hated him and still respected the shit out of him, good luck Reggie, one

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2005, 02:08:56 PM »
to be honest i've hated that fool my whole life but dude was unbelievable at times. who else you know could sprint to the arch,360 fadeaway,3 defenders in his face(cuz they all knew it was goin to #31),wih 3 secs left and hit nothin but net,and most likely go to the line?
So long Reggie......

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2005, 02:21:59 PM »
Yep i was rooting for pistons cause i think they will kill shaqs team but i was also kinda hoping reg would get it in his last year. But maybe he can fix his teeth lol they look weird to me.

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 04:16:01 PM »
to be honest i've hated that fool my whole life but dude was unbelievable at times. who else you know could sprint to the arch,360 fadeaway,3 defenders in his face(cuz they all knew it was goin to #31),wih 3 secs left and hit nothin but net,and most likely go to the line?

Kobe Bryant.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 04:46:28 PM »

Kobe Bryant.
lol,Im just gonna say i disagree and leave it at that

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 06:59:31 PM »

Kobe Bryant.
lol,Im just gonna say i disagree and leave it at that

You better ask it to Portland fans, or even to Detroit ones, man. Last year he was been incredible in those kind of situations.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 07:23:11 PM »
Does 2   3pointers in portland to win the division were great...

oh yeah,fuck reggie!!!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2005, 07:34:32 PM »
reggie has been my favorite athlete my whole life so yesterday was very tough and emotional for me as it was for all pacer and reggie fans.  i cant put into the words what a class act i think that guy is.  he never made excuses, he always played hurt, he always gave it 150% on the court.

no he never won a ring but he was still arguably the best clutch shooter in the history of basketball.  oh and this is for the kobe comparisions.  this might be irrevelant what im about to say bit its also irrevent critizing miller for not winning a ring but anyways give reggie miller shaq in his prime without jordan in the league and i promise you he would have at least 3 titles!