Author Topic: Something Eminem and Xzibit have in common.....  (Read 778 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Something Eminem and Xzibit have in common.....
« on: May 24, 2005, 09:11:43 PM »
First 3 Albums... each one of them being superior hip-hop albums, progressing in sound and style from one album to the next.

.....and then falling off head first on the 4th record, losing sight of all content, determination, and skill.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Wild_Elmo

Re: Something Eminem and Xzibit have in common.....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 09:59:39 PM »
Xzibit's first couple albums were dope, now he's just wack. Eminem, how can you say he fell off? He was never on. I mean listen to his first 2 albums, shit sounds like a cartoon with his stupid ass rhymes. I don't know aobut his 3rd one becausei didnt listen to it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 10:38:22 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about? "Man Vs. Machine" is a banger!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 10:49:47 PM »
Xzibit had At the speed of life and 40 days that were bangers. Restless was average i dont know about his others albums. What can I say about eminem  ??? I liked some songs on his first too albums and thats about it, I cant really say about Infinite but i heard a few tracks and yes he wasn't bad. But people who consider his last 2 albums the greatest seriously need to listen to more hip-hop.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:54:47 PM »
I'd give Xzibit an advantage out fo the two tho. At least X has had a few dope tracks in the past few years. Eminem maybe had 1 or 2.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 12:36:52 AM »
X's 1st 3 albums were the shit....his "man vs machine" was alright but his worst one while "weapons of mass destruction is great.....x hasnt fallen off wutchu talkin bout....and eminem's "encore" is dope i dont give a flying fuck if i'm the only fool in this forum thinkin "encore" is dope

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 01:14:50 AM »
^^HAHA! U like their worst albums!...lol....anyways, Em was good on his first 2 cd's, now he's garbage, x has more bangers out imo than em, so id give it to X to tha Z

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 01:25:08 AM »
First 3 Albums... each one of them being superior hip-hop albums, progressing in sound and style from one album to the next.

.....and then falling off head first on the 4th record, losing sight of all content, determination, and skill.

agreed except imo i think eminem fell off after Marshall Mathers LP but he continues to bring out some nice singles (not albums) every now and then

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 03:10:56 AM »
how come they stopped working together?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 03:25:26 AM »
both didnt fall off
em is just bored from the game now... he needs some one to stepand battle him o he gonna stay at his encore level unless dre motivates him somehow......

as for xzibit he is still talented all he needs to do is stop thinking he is a crip and look for a better label thansony cause they fukkin him up cause he is affliated with dre

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2005, 04:00:54 AM »
X is making better music compared to eminem's wack ass...em fell the fuck off, plain and simple. His music is almost as bad as chingy.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2005, 07:14:03 AM »
You cant compare xzibit with eminem because xzibit its way better then eminem.Eminem is mad overrated,  eminems 3 first album are nowhere near classic albums and the fourth we shouldnt even talk about..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2005, 09:57:51 AM »
both didnt fall off
em is just bored from the game now... he needs some one to stepand battle him o he gonna stay at his encore level unless dre motivates him somehow......

as for xzibit he is still talented all he needs to do is stop thinking he is a crip and look for a better label thansony cause they fukkin him up cause he is affliated with dre
I totally disagree wit you here,firstly,both rappers have fell off.Secondly,if Em is bored of rap,he should stop doing it until he gets some interest.& about that thing that he needs to battle someone is bullshit,lol,wasnt that shit wit Ja Rule more than enough???Wasnt Em the one that made Like Toy Soldiers,as you can see,he's tired of battling (atleast Ja & Benzino).As for X cripwalkin,man,ever since he dropped WOMD he's stopped.Tell me,when's the last time you've seen him do that???Exactly,he hasnt done that for a long fuckin time.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2005, 11:33:53 AM »
Weapons of Mass Destruction was tight, so Xzibit hasn't fallen off. Emimem on the other hand, has fallen off like a skydiver.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2005, 11:49:11 AM »
eminem has never had an album more than 4/5 much less superior

x's catalogue shits on ems
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll