Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON- VERDICT REACHED  (Read 780 times)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MICHAEL JACKSON- VERDICT REACHED
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2005, 05:11:30 PM »
I love all of the hate spewing from people. Keep it comin'.
I know ^^^
Congrats to MJ on the case though, I saw it coming but either way, its good news and good to hear.  He really did make thriller man lol...i mean..damn..just watch that damn video and u can't think bad about MJ..lol jk. but seriously its good hes free, I came to think about it though, it he really was a pedophile or child molester..and had sooo many kids sleep over, wouldn't there be much more cases against him?

only in america is right....well in this case where people go over your money and take you to court over charges just to get the money and then act stupid when u lose lol

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2005, 05:17:07 PM »
thanks god he is innoccent i new he was mike is the man i admit he is a little nutty but not a pedofile

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2005, 05:17:22 PM »
Do you guys consider me "hating" on Michael or being a hater for what I said?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2005, 05:30:40 PM »

T-Dub

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2005, 05:56:55 PM »
I'm glad the trial is over and just as expected, not guily...

Trauma-san

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2005, 07:07:27 PM »
Justice is served.  The man clearly wasn't guilty, and the trial was a joke, just like the accusations from the 90's were a joke.

The jury also found, in deliberations, that it wasn't 'probable' that he molested the kid in the 90's that he settled with, so in some way he's been vindicated of that, too.

Again; Michael doesn't fit the prophile of a pedophile.  Pedophiles molest again and again, weekly even for their whole lives.  You're telling me he's molested in the early 90's, and then not again until 2003?  Or are you trying to tell me that he paid off dozens of kids, all of whom didn't talk, and none of whom had any evidence?

There's just simply no way.

So what do we have?

We have a man who has a big heart, likely too big of a heart, who was told by one of his friends that a boy was dying of Cancer (Quincy Jones called Mike up about the boy).  So Michael meets the boy, and finds out the family is practically homeless, and allows them to stay at his home.  He spends money on them, becomes a father figure to the boy, his brother, and his sister, and then they start trying to extort him for cash, getting drunk, being rude to his employees, and disrespecting him, his people, and his property.  When he has them leave, they falsely accuse him of molestation.

That's what you get for being a nice guy, Michael. 

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2005, 07:42:06 PM »
Justice is served.  The man clearly wasn't guilty, and the trial was a joke, just like the accusations from the 90's were a joke.

The jury also found, in deliberations, that it wasn't 'probable' that he molested the kid in the 90's that he settled with, so in some way he's been vindicated of that, too.

Again; Michael doesn't fit the prophile of a pedophile.  Pedophiles molest again and again, weekly even for their whole lives.  You're telling me he's molested in the early 90's, and then not again until 2003?  Or are you trying to tell me that he paid off dozens of kids, all of whom didn't talk, and none of whom had any evidence?

So what do we have?

We have a man who has a big heart, likely too big of a heart, who was told by one of his friends that a boy was dying of Cancer (Quincy Jones called Mike up about the boy).  So Michael meets the boy, and finds out the family is practically homeless, and allows them to stay at his home.  He spends money on them, becomes a father figure to the boy, his brother, and his sister, and then they start trying to extort him for cash, getting drunk, being rude to his employees, and disrespecting him, his people, and his property.  When he has them leave, they falsely accuse him of molestation.

Trauma u are toatly right michael has a big heart and im sure he is hurt deeply by this i hope he makes a new album tho with a whole new sound that will bring him up some and have people bumping it everywhere but most people dont bump it cause its michael jackson witch is sad

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2005, 07:47:01 PM »

So what do we have?

Trauma u are toatly right michael has a big heart and im sure he is hurt deeply by this i hope he makes a new album tho with a whole new sound that will bring him up some and have people bumping it everywhere but most people dont bump it cause its michael jackson witch is sad

Yes , We need another MJ Record

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2005, 09:44:16 PM »

So why couldn't he have just given them cash and that's it. There was no need to invite them in the home, and there's no need to bring all these other kids into his bed. He has his own kids. It's not the size of his heart that's the problem, it's the size of his brain. He shouldn't be so stupid with these things. Steven Segal helps bag loads of kids all the time. You never hear about him getting accused of molestation.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2005, 11:57:53 PM »
MJ-----> Smooth Criminal

Acgrundy

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2005, 12:11:27 AM »
I'm glad for MJ

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2005, 01:26:36 AM »
Thank god. The man has issues, but I feel sorry for him. I hope he can finally get his life back on track.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2005, 01:35:58 AM »
im glad he was found not guilty, the case was a joke and never should have made it to court.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2005, 04:09:13 AM »
I bet he woulda killed himself if he'd of gone to prison

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Trauma-san

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2005, 05:26:04 AM »
^ he wouldn't have killed himself.

First, whether he looks it or not, he's black.  Black people never commit suicide.  It's just true, lol.

I wouldn't expect anything from Michael again.  I'm gonna bet he'll never release another album, and I'm going to bet he'll become a recluse and you won't see him very much anymore.  Why the fuck would he make music anymore or do anything for anybody?  If I were him, I'd just call it a day and pack it up, nobody respects or appreciates him anymore outside of his fans, who will still be fans if he never records another thing.  There are no new fans to get, there's no appreciation for him, anybody that's not a fan basically thinks he's a child molestor even though he's been found innocent... people are going to think what they want to think, and I wouldn't want to deal with it.  He's got his family, and his children, I'll bet he just sinks into seclusion, personally.