Author Topic: How do you Canadians feel about Karla Homolka ??  (Read 262 times)

Jome

How do you Canadians feel about Karla Homolka ??
« on: July 05, 2005, 04:11:33 PM »
?

mauzip

Re: How do you Canadians feel about Karla Homolka ??
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 04:15:23 PM »
I found this when I looked for a picture of her.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 04:18:20 PM »
It's safe to say that it's not her.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 04:25:20 PM »
 :D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 04:31:39 PM »
I could care less. No one is going to go with in 3 feet of her, unless it's to kill her. I'd rather her not be released but I understand why. If the government were to step in and say too bad you're not getting out it would keep a lot of people from ratting in the future.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2005, 04:46:14 PM »
I live in the middle point between the 2 cities where her and Bernardo tortured Leslie Mahaffey and Kristen French. I was a young child when that happened and it was all over the media. She and her sick fuck husband made me scared to go outside when I was a kid for fear I could be kidnapped. It sickens me to this day that people like her can even continue living, let alone be allowed OUT of jail. Personally, I hope that using the internet there will at least be tracking of her somehow, using blogs and other alternative media sources. Personally I wouldn't be too upset if some vigilante was able to get close enough to kill her, and wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened. I tend to believe in second chances but not for her.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 04:47:55 PM »
I can't believe how much coverage she's getting.  She's the biggest celebrity in the country right now.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 07:18:17 PM »
I can't believe how much coverage she's getting.  She's the biggest celebrity in the country right now.

yup
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 10:17:48 PM »
id fuck her good
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 01:02:15 PM »
homie i would eat that pussy and dedicate my afternoon to that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 03:15:12 PM »
Word is she will live in Montreal, my hometown. If she was my neighbor i wouldnt care. Shit im not scared of a hoe. If she was hotter she would get the dick no question.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 03:39:08 PM »
Lol, someone enlighten me on who she is?

Diabolical

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2005, 03:49:58 PM »
I think she and her husband kidnapped a child, dont know if thats it all though.

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2005, 03:58:49 PM »
Homolka was sentenced to 12 years in prison in 1993 after she pleaded guilty to two counts of manslaughter for her role in her then-husband Paul Bernardo's sex slayings of Leslie Mahaffy, 14, and Kristen French, 15, and the fatal drugging rape of Homolka's youngest sister Tammy, 15.