Author Topic: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.  (Read 2713 times)

Joachim

Re: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2005, 10:16:42 AM »
My thoughts go out to everyone who lost someone.

Theres no justification for killing innocent people on their way to work to feed their families.

Speaking as a Londoner, i'll just say this attack was pathetic, it'll take so much more then the cowards who struck yesterday to even dent London, let alone England. These pathetic cunts are  gonna have to try alot harder.

Thirteen

« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2005, 10:57:12 AM »
who ever said about seeing the war from the iraq's side and that should sort their heads out... they aint nothing but cowardly scum for bombing innocent people, and is why we've at war with them because we are trying to free their country of the terrorist power which ruled for many years, they are fightin us to gain back and expand their terrorist control once again over that country... anyone that sympathes with these terrorist scum can go fuck them selves, cos i saw first hand waht happened yesterday and was the most fucked up shit ive ever seen..... Justice will come, no mercy to them who support terrorism...

1. Actually we're not at war with Iraq for terrorism.
2. The "terrorist" power which ruled for many years was put in power by the U.S. government (CIA)
3. The "terrorists" entered Iraq after the war began to fight what they see as an occupation

And yes, what happened in London is fucked up, so was 9/11, so is the war on Iraq and Afghanistan, and so is a lot of other shit in this world...

man you just chat some bullshit...
we went to war with iraq cos of the likely hood of a terrorist threat from suddam, i.e. Weapson of mass destruction n shit... he was a tyrant who killed his own fucking people you dick shit... so he was a terrorist and cold hearted killer... also how can you believe that CIA powered terrorism???

nothing can compare to what happened in madrid, london of afganistan this is a man made war... shit like drought, earthquakes are natural diasters we cannot prevent this, Terrorism we can Prevent... (you got some fucked up view)

Saddam had no WMDs. I'm not saying that getting rid of Saddam is a bad thing, it's definitely good, but let's not lie to ourselves about the motives. Why didn't we remove him as soon as he started killing his own people? The Israeli government is a cold-hearted killer as well, why don't we do anything against Israel?  You claim that Saddam = Terrorism, and since the CIA brought Saddam to power....

the israelis are fighting a war... the palesinians said they weren't going to stop until every jew is either dead or chased from the middle east... what do you expect israelis to do? gather in groups of peaceful protests so that a 14 year old boy can run in with a bomb and kill large numbers of people

Thirteen

« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2005, 11:05:13 AM »
kain is a funny person to talk to but he's just a drama queen on this board, don't pay him no mind because when it boils down to it, he's just another person sitting on a bench cheering on the under dog.

it's like the Yankees in thier prime vs the orioles or something. the orioles hit a home run... Kain goes wild

but he never looks at the score board and see the big picture

Doggystylin

« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2005, 11:25:57 AM »
man thats scary, i was on the same damn subway just a few months ago, why they gotta fuck up london, man i like london, anyways, when will this all end  :(

Don Seer

« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2005, 11:28:34 AM »

when they're stamped out for good

UAK

« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2005, 12:04:15 PM »
kain is a funny person to talk to but he's just a drama queen on this board, don't pay him no mind because when it boils down to it, he's just another person sitting on a bench cheering on the under dog.

it's like the Yankees in thier prime vs the orioles or something. the orioles hit a home run... Kain goes wild

lmao not exactly but I'm not a drama queen. US/UK/Poland will forfeit ;D

man thats scary, i was on the same damn subway just a few months ago, why they gotta fuck up london, man i like london, anyways, when will this all end  :(

When the Middle East runs out of oil.

Don Seer

« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2005, 12:12:48 PM »
^ lo... the middle east is losing its hold on the oil game... slowly...

a big deal was just made with the ruskies :)

Thirteen

« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2005, 12:23:15 PM »

lmao not exactly but I'm not a drama queen. US/UK/Poland will forfeit ;D

man you're the only person on here that thinks all these things

1. some of the goofiest looking girls are beautiful
2. Dipset is great
3. terrorism is great
4. GTA SA sucks

you obviously have an under dog complex

UAK

« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2005, 12:25:04 PM »
^ lo... the middle east is losing its hold on the oil game... slowly...

a big deal was just made with the ruskies :)

http://www.brook.edu/dybdocroot/views/papers/hillf/200205_demokratizatsiya.pdf

Jome

« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2005, 07:08:26 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2005, 10:09:05 PM »

when they're stamped out for good

:D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2005, 02:20:57 AM »
^ why so funny? which muslims do you identify yourself with?  :D

Don Seer

« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2005, 02:21:50 AM »
"Everything is alright, us Britons will just go on about our lives"... WHY do they keep bullshitting themselves and us? Shit has changed, shit will change... they keep trying to make it seem like this has no effect... only the Traumas of the world will buy that bullshit...

well apart from trying to catch them.. there isn't much that can be done..

would the old ring-of-steel from the IRA days have prevented this?

altho this was a worse event.. many smaller events like this happened due to the actions of the IRA

Trauma-san

« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2005, 04:39:38 AM »
I think where people lose their way on this is it's important to understand that there's no motive behind this, except to cause trouble and kill people.  People who think that's the way to go ought to be killed along with the terrorists themselves, we don't need assholes in the world. 

Say what you want about the U.S. but the fact remains that we don't go bombing the shit out of countries that don't fuck with people.  Look @ France, they talk shit about us all the time we don't bomb them because they're peaceful people.  If you can't see that, you need to clean the shit out of your eyes from having your head stuck up your ass for so long.

Trying to excuse or explain their actions in your mind is an exercise in futility, they have no purpose but to kill people, nothing will appease people that fucked up in their own mind.  I'd be the first to stand in line and say the same thing if it was some Christian bombing an abortion clinic, this is just mindless violence that needs to be eradicated, with a weapon not a law. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2005, 05:09:14 AM »
I bet Bush and Blair are happy that this happened anyway.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin