Author Topic: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways  (Read 916 times)

ABN

Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways
« on: July 12, 2005, 05:54:39 PM »
Gonzoe, who we interviewed no more then a week ago, has announced that he is no longer with The Regime and Smoke-A-Lot Records.

"Its time for me to make moves on my own....on every Gonzoe project from here on out. Not give half to the next nigga for something I could do myself. I love my niggaz but I got to look out for me and as far as Yuk go with him at the helm, he gone try to keep me in the back ground when I'm a leader." Gonzoe told WestCoast Rydaz.

The King Ritzy project will still drop on his own independent label, Blockwise.

Stay tuned, as we will have more information on Gonzoe and the King Ritzy album soon. He would like everyone to know that his own site will be up and running soon for those checkin for him.

www.westcoastrydaz.com

BIGMOZ

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 06:18:10 PM »
lol everyone in that crew is a "boss."

7 chiefs, no indians.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 07:37:24 PM »
major blow for us regime fans....we just lost one of our strongest links......but yuk was bullshittin on puttin zoes ish out :'(

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 08:10:11 PM »
Tech N9ne is still the best rapper in that group including Yuk.

Semi-Auto

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 08:17:51 PM »
FA SHO, BUT NOT HAVIN GONZOE GON BE DIFFIRENT.
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 11:28:38 PM »
man didnt see that coming.... but regime will stay strong....

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 11:33:17 PM »

7 chiefs, no indians.

lol word up

alotta peeps gon stop caring about gonzoe now

the regime ain't got too much to show, it's basically yuk and a bunch of no names, from average to weak ones.. oh and tech n9ne who'd shit on all of em at the same time but he's barely with them

oh well etl's see what they doin in the future

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 11:40:06 PM »
Never expected that Gonzoe would leave The Regime.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 11:45:38 PM »

7 chiefs, no indians.

lol word up

the regime ain't got too much to show, it's basically yuk and a bunch of no names, from average to weak ones.. oh and tech n9ne who'd shit on all of em at the same time but he's barely with them

Tech N9ne is one of the original members. And just cause he doesn't want to have a beef with someone he works with and makes money with doesn't mean he's barely with the Regime. Tech's been working with D12 before all the bullshit with G-Unit happened. It's not like he's working with 50 himself.

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 11:47:41 PM »
all those rappers yuk fucks with is wack

only respectable niggas are Tech N9ne and C-bo

other then that fuck yuk and his gay ass regime

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 11:53:27 PM »

7 chiefs, no indians.

lol word up

Tech N9ne is one of the original members. And just cause he doesn't want to have a beef with someone he works with and makes money with doesn't mean he's barely with the Regime. Tech's been working with D12 before all the bullshit with G-Unit happened. It's not like he's working with 50 himself.

I know he's one of the original members but he doesn't seem to have much of a relationship to anyone other than yuk (at least he didn't appear nowhere, neither did anyone of em on anything he did, I bet you won't see any regime member on tech's new album) and both of their mixtapes don't have a single tecca track besides the single that was out way before. There weren't only disses on the tapes, he coulda been on there if he cared much. I know he was on tour when the first mixtape dropped but yuk said he'd be on the second one (with new shit) and he wasn't. I ain't talkin about the beef I know tech wouldn't get involved into that bullshit anyway. But I'm pretty sure the regime will keep that senseless beefing up which doesn't increase the probability of tech being on more of their shit in the future

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2005, 12:13:47 AM »

the regime ain't got too much to show, it's basically yuk and a bunch of no names, from average to weak ones..

hopefully gonzoe goes to make a second Kausion cd, thatd be dope. I wonder if he even knows his cd is fucking hard to get. he should just slang copies of that on e-bay haha.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2005, 12:21:14 AM »
I agree. I wish Yuk and Game would just drop it. I keep hearing everything is working out then it's not, then it is. There music would be a lot more enjoyable if they just cut it out. They can keep dissing G-Unit as far as I care, but they need to limit it. Half of United Ghettos of America 2 was dissing them.

But with Tech, he lives in LA now, so hopefully that will help out with the amount of appearances we hear. And I hope no one from the Regime isn't on his album. A couple of them are okay, and even a couple that suck have had a nice verse before, but none of them would fit Tech's album.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2005, 12:22:45 AM »
maybe he will go  back to ice cube ::)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2005, 12:29:13 AM »

the regime ain't got too much to show, it's basically yuk and a bunch of no names, from average to weak ones..

hopefully gonzoe goes to make a second Kausion cd, thatd be dope. I wonder if he even knows his cd is fucking hard to get. he should just slang copies of that on e-bay haha.

he talks about that album in his interview at wcrydaz....gonzoe talks about alotta shit....including how he met pac