Author Topic: TOP 10 PLAYERS IN NBA  (Read 1179 times)

wcsoldier

Re: TOP 10 PLAYERS IN NBA
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2005, 01:19:47 AM »
look at last years stats.

so stats tell whos better? in this case u lost again. i'm done replying to some retarded ass 15 yr old whos obvioulsy too stupid to talk about sports.

Look for Killa answer : "if Gino played 40 min he 'd score as much as Kobe"  ;D

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2005, 02:44:05 AM »
look at last years stats.

so stats tell whos better? in this case u lost again. i'm done replying to some retarded ass 15 yr old whos obvioulsy too stupid to talk about sports.

Look for Killa answer : "if Gino played 40 min he 'd score as much as Kobe"  ;D

But he's 2 weak 2 play 40 minutes so he won't.

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2005, 04:55:09 AM »
Im doing this list based on all around talent and basically if i was a gm who i would want leading my team.

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Shaquille Oneal
5. Allen Iverson
6. Tracy Mcgrady
7. Jermaine Oneal
8. Dirk Nowitiki
9. Amare Stoudemire
10. Steve Nash

Honarable Mention (Paul Pierce, Lebron James, Dwane Wade, Ben Wallace, Ron Artest)
I would pick the same list though not in that order n James over J. Oneal
same

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2005, 06:33:52 AM »
Garnett
Duncan
James
Nowitzki
Stoudemire
Bryant
S. O'Neal
McGrady
Iverson
Nash

Also good: Jermaine, Artest, Wade

Note that it's a GM's perspective, not based on talent but the value of the players. Forwards are more valuable than Guards, that's a fact.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2005, 08:05:25 AM »
Kobe shot 43% from the field Last season b/c of ruty T's stupid ass "Isolation/stand around & shoot 3's system"..kobe will bounce back next season with the help of phil jax & the triangle offence..if you remember last season when kobe came back from his injury & the triangle was already been run b/c we got rid of rudy t..kobe went on a 12 game strech where he avg 32 ppg,52% from the field,14 FT's per game...next season kobe will have his best season ever,watch...& kobe stil avg his 6 RPG & career high 6 assist per game,,top 3 in getting to the free throw line..so stop acting like he's done

back to topic..

Kobe
T.Duncan
K.Garnett
Amare Stoudmire
Jason Kidd
J.o'neal
steve nash
ben wallece
l.james
t.mac
iverson
Dirk Nowitiki

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2005, 08:21:25 AM »
Becuz Shaq aint ther no more ;D

Shaq was there two years ago, and he was the main reason why Lakers didnt win the title. Because Brown chosed not to double him and he wasnt even able to put decent numbers against Ben Wallace. No. Shaq wasnt that dominant "alone". He's dominant, but he too needs a great supporting cast to win a title. Like Kobe. None in the League can win "alone". The 3peat team had players like Bryant, Horry, Fisher, Fox, Shaw, Harper, Grant, George, who all contribuited to make them Lakers the best team in the world. It was their defence, their 3pts (Horry, Fisher and Shaw, where you at?). Last year only Bryant was still there. And George, who didnt play. Not enought to compare the two dynasties. Not to mention Phil Jackson. But lol, y'all still continue to make those dumb statements.

Matter of fact Lakers lost when they cutted/traded/didnt re-sign players like Horry, Fox and Shaw, who were highly underrated. Shaq with Malone and Payton didnt win the ring. FACT.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2005, 10:53:58 AM »
I would put kevin garnett first

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2005, 01:07:21 PM »
1. Kevin Garnett
2. Tim Duncun
3. Lebron James
4. Kobe Bryant
5. Alan Iverson
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2005, 02:02:06 PM »
Im doing this list based on all around talent and basically if i was a gm who i would want leading my team.

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Shaquille Oneal
5. Allen Iverson
6. Tracy Mcgrady
7. Jermaine Oneal
8. Dirk Nowitiki
9. Amare Stoudemire
10. Steve Nash

Honarable Mention (Paul Pierce, Lebron James, Dwane Wade, Ben Wallace, Ron Artest)

are u talking about for just ONE year? Or for their future? Cus Shaq definetely wouldnt be in that top 10 if this were about a teams FUTURE. He's only got a couple good years left.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2005, 02:05:40 PM »
Amare thinks that but he dont know. and u may say "he's faced him so he would know" or some shit like that but Kobe is not the best in the game.

thats fine but at least back up your opinion to why hes not the best in the game u retard. if u cant think of one then logg off and kill yourself.
people usually hate Kobe coz he's arrogant they don't even complain about his game that much (outside he never passed that ball)

what makes him arrogant?

u must be part of the fan club...u gotta lil Kobe Jersey and some pom poms too?

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2005, 02:09:40 PM »
Becuz Shaq aint ther no more ;D

Shaq was there two years ago, and he was the main reason why Lakers didnt win the title. Because Brown chosed not to double him and he wasnt even able to put decent numbers against Ben Wallace. No. Shaq wasnt that dominant "alone". He's dominant, but he too needs a great supporting cast to win a title. Like Kobe. None in the League can win "alone". The 3peat team had players like Bryant, Horry, Fisher, Fox, Shaw, Harper, Grant, George, who all contribuited to make them Lakers the best team in the world. It was their defence, their 3pts (Horry, Fisher and Shaw, where you at?). Last year only Bryant was still there. And George, who didnt play. Not enought to compare the two dynasties. Not to mention Phil Jackson. But lol, y'all still continue to make those dumb statements.

Matter of fact Lakers lost when they cutted/traded/didnt re-sign players like Horry, Fox and Shaw, who were highly underrated. Shaq with Malone and Payton didnt win the ring. FACT.
gotta agree with  the fact they should re-sign Horry n Shaw (for his great chemistry with Oneal) but Fox ? nah his level game was pathetic in 2002

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2005, 03:23:05 PM »
1 kg
2 duncan
3 shaq
4 lebron
5 iverson
6 stoudamire
7 dirk
8 mc grady
9 steve nash