Author Topic: NINTENDO UNVEILS REVOLUTION CONTROLLER  (Read 1723 times)

BJV

Re: NINTENDO UNVEILS REVOLUTION CONTROLLER
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 03:21:56 PM »
I'm feeling this  8) the video made it clear

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2005, 03:23:39 PM »
I cant wait to play some FPS gameswith that controller

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2005, 03:28:10 PM »
this type of controller has possibilities for certain types of games, however it seems like it would cause problems with others. As long as they have a normal controller as well (gamecubes controller works with it i heard) then there shouldn't be any problems.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2005, 03:36:57 PM »
Damn that shits looking fly

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2005, 03:49:02 PM »
this type of controller has possibilities for certain types of games, however it seems like it would cause problems with others. As long as they have a normal controller as well (gamecubes controller works with it i heard) then there shouldn't be any problems.
yeah they do have a normal controller for third party games http://nintendonow.e-mpire.com/index.php?categoryid=4&m_articles_articleid=3014&PHPSESSID=7200aafaecf12a77dd8d740079b0f564

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2005, 05:40:32 PM »
intimidating at first but once I saw it in action im impressed, jus wondering how its gonna work with old school games.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2005, 06:24:36 PM »
Shigeru Miyamoto has consitantly proven himself a genius.  He is and has been one of the only people in the industry that consistantly comes up with brilliant new technologies and new ways to have fun.  Imagine playing Zelda and fighting Ganon hand to hand by swinging your controller in one hand like the Master sword like some guy is shown doing in the video.  Everyone said the DS was going to tank, and it went on to be the best selling handheld system in the world, over the PSP.  I'm sure the Revolution will do wonderful when it comes out, no other manufacturer is so obsessed with making the player have fun.  Go Nintendo!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2005, 10:18:37 PM »
Shigeru Miyamoto has consitantly proven himself a genius.  He is and has been one of the only people in the industry that consistantly comes up with brilliant new technologies and new ways to have fun.  Imagine playing Zelda and fighting Ganon hand to hand by swinging your controller in one hand like the Master sword like some guy is shown doing in the video.  Everyone said the DS was going to tank, and it went on to be the best selling handheld system in the world, over the PSP.  I'm sure the Revolution will do wonderful when it comes out, no other manufacturer is so obsessed with making the player have fun.  Go Nintendo!

I can't think of anything genius he's done since Mario 64. The new Zelda's were good but they just used the same basics Mario 64 did. Virtual Boy tanked, Game Cube Tanked, DS is not the best selling handheld ever, the Game boy has it beat by a mile, and PSP is gaining on DS. The 5 million DS sales mean nothing to the 80 million PS2 sales and the pretty much garaunteed 80 million PS3 sales. I don't hate Nintendo but I know when they are going to swing and miss and it's when they esacpe their basic formula. This system is going to have to rely on first party games and that won't be enough to win the war, or even compete.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2005, 11:11:09 PM »
I think the control is kind of lame. Anyway's who gives a shit if the control does end up being netter than the rest, they still haven't mentioned any great games coming out, thats the most important thing. Most likely get it for the OG games.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2005, 12:20:57 PM »
Didnt Nintendo say they are releasing Super Smash Brothers Melle and a  new Mario(imagine this game  that can possible use all the unique ways you can use the new controller?

What about Mario Party?!  again imagine how fun it will be with the new controller.  What about Tennis, baseball and golf games.  I cant wait for the Revoultion now.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2005, 02:03:03 AM »
WOW! That looks amazing!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2005, 04:12:27 AM »
well i didnt xpect the controller to look like that.. is very original just wonder what it'll be like playing with one??

BJV

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 07:55:37 AM »
I guess the device also goes into another controller :

this keeps getting better, I bet youll be abled to hold that controller sideways for the nes & snes games, then use the regular one for the n64 & gamecube games

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 12:25:29 PM »

this keeps getting better, I bet youll be abled to hold that controller sideways for the nes & snes games, then use the regular one for the n64 & gamecube games
That really looks off tha hook... :o :o :o :o

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2005, 12:31:50 PM »

That actually looks tight but I want to hear what games are coming out and which OG games will you be able to download.