Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 36018 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #765 on: May 24, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »
Probably because thats the only way, uh, whats her name, that blond chick and the baby could get rescued. Probably didnt wanna mess with the faith.

Anyways, Im glad the fuckers dead.

Weird. Like I say, just seems as if he didn't actually have to die. Don't see what difference locking himself in that room was going to make.

Unless the water pouring in woulda flooded the whole place? Maybe that's why he locked the door?
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #766 on: May 24, 2007, 03:41:17 PM »
AWESOME episode but did anyone else get confused that jack was talking about his dad as though he was still alive?!?

"get my dad down here and if hes less drunk than i am then you can fire me..."

Yeah that was rather strange.
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #767 on: May 24, 2007, 04:16:51 PM »
Maybe he was being sarcastic as in "my dad was drunk 24/7 and thats what got him killed" . Just a thought.

Fuck, next episode January 2008  :'(

Doggystylin

« Reply #768 on: May 24, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »
January? I thought its February, either way thats fucking forever.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #769 on: May 24, 2007, 06:07:42 PM »
This seriously was the best fuckin season finale I have ever seen!!!!.... I heard that the ending would be changing lost forever in some way and I heard that it was about jack and that it was as big as when you found out that locke was in a wheelchair before (jorge said this in one of his latest interviews.. but imo this was like a 100x bigger) and therefore I kinda, through the episode, came to think that maybe the big reveal would be that it was jack in that coffin or some shit like that.. you know, that he kinda can't die and therefore is allways the big hero.. which I really didn't wanted it to be and so I was ecstatic when it was showed that all the flashbacks were after the island.. fuuuuuuck.. I can't stop thinkin about this shit now.. amazing!!!!

« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 06:17:34 PM by UDollar A.K.A Nino Divine »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #770 on: May 24, 2007, 06:16:22 PM »
About the dad thing: Yea I think that jack was being sarcastic and also delusional in many ways (because of the drinking and the drugs).. that's why when he later refereed to his dad again, to the black doctor, the guy was kinda looking at him strangely for a second.. he looked like he was pittying him and didn't want to go like: "well jack, you know that your father has been dead for some time now.. get yourself together man".. you know..

And about charlie: well the guy was prepared to die and yea he could have taken the chance to run out, but he probably wanted for once to be the one saving desmond.. he owed the man that in some way, since he has saved him like 5 times alltogether.. and if he had run out, they wouldn't be able to lock the door from the inside, the whole hatch might have gotten flooded and they both could have died from the massive waterstream.. so imo this was a very heroic death and I for one am going to miss the bugger..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 08:40:48 PM by UDollar A.K.A Nino Divine »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #771 on: May 24, 2007, 07:30:22 PM »
lost has really stepped its game up down the stretch of this season, hellz yeah. too bad charlie had to die so unnecessarily though, mayne. looks like that nigga jack fucked up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #772 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21:55 PM »
AWESOME episode but did anyone else get confused that jack was talking about his dad as though he was still alive?!?

"get my dad down here and if hes less drunk than i am then you can fire me..."

my guess is that jack was delusional from the drugs, and thats why the doctor was looking at him like 'what the fuck?' shaking his head

i also think that after they get off the island, kate has a baby. that's why she's talking to sawyer 'the others thought i was pregnant' and sawyers all 'lets hope not', so 'he'll be wondering where i am' is probably her kid, not sawyer

the funeral is probably ben's. jack thinks ben was right, and locke, 'you're not supposed to do this jack', after they get off the island, jack realises this, so he goes to Bens funeral, nobody is there. why? cause after everyone found out Ben was lying about outside commuinication and not being able to get off the island, everyone wanted to lynch Ben for keeping them there. that's why kate says 'why would i goto the funeral?', cause nobody but jack thinks he was right
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #773 on: May 25, 2007, 12:07:11 AM »
That was a dope ending  8) 8)
I too reckon it was Ben's funeral that no one came to. The rescuers must have taken him, as Ben kept saying there were evil hence they would be after him. Wonder who Niomi actually was and just when Charlie seems to be getting answers he has to die >:( Good riddens to him.
Some Easter Eggss

Another early indication was this peek at Jack's apartment.  In retrospect it is a sad statement on how obsessed, and incapable, Jack is when it comes to finding the island.  It also reinforces that the island is still a mystery to the outside world.

Ben's journal will no doubt be one of the lingering obsessions of easter egg hunters until it is solved 100%.  Amongst some of the text, Ben is concerned that his tactical resources are low.  He is recording the results of an "important" conversation with R(ichard) and M(Ikhail), and he is expressing some concern over T(om)'s agenda, even though he can hardly blame him.  Unfortunately, its all meaningless until somebody works out the entire page.  Give us time.

There was little or no attempt to disguise Walt's aging.  Were they hoping we wouldn't notice?  If Walt is an island apparition, why is the island showing us Walt from the future?

Roll On Season 4 8)

The Watcher

« Reply #774 on: May 25, 2007, 02:06:43 AM »
im pretty sure Naomi said in one of the episodes she didnt know who Penny was, so why would Penny know who Naomi was?
- celph titled

- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #775 on: May 25, 2007, 03:08:16 AM »
And wtf happened to Walt and Michael ? I thought they were on their way home.

Another funny clue is that the sign above that funeral home meant FLASHFOWRWARD. These Lost cats are crazy.

This finale was so good, oneof the best for sure. I was thinking about it the whole day lol.

If only Lost hadnt had so many fillers in 2nd and especially 3rd season. Like from 301-307 and 316-323 was straight fire but those epsidoes in between were crap with them playing ping pong and shit like that.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #776 on: May 25, 2007, 03:08:31 AM »
^^^na she said she worked for penny. She had a photo of her and Desmond

The Watcher

« Reply #777 on: May 25, 2007, 11:52:09 PM »
that probably wasnt Walt, more like the smoke monster manifesting itself as Walt..

working for someone and knowing someone are 2 different things. i work for a company run by someone in the US (im in australia..) but i'd bet my life he doesn't even know who i am
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #778 on: May 26, 2007, 04:04:38 PM »
Finale was amazing 8) :o 8) :o

Also, inside the coffin i'm pretty sure was john locke. The obituary jack had (i saw a pic of it zoomed in) said the name was "jo" then it was cut off. Anyone else name start with jo? don't think so :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #779 on: May 26, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »
- the named looked jeremy bentham
- why would locke have a funeral in a ghetto?
- other people would have turned up to locke's funeral
- celph titled

- joe budden