Author Topic: wwe fire JR!  (Read 549 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wwe fire JR!
« on: October 11, 2005, 04:12:55 PM »
at first i thought it woz jus a story line but it appears they have fired him from the company!!!!

jus thought i wud let wrestling fans no, now JR has gone wat is left of the wwe except shit matches and wasted talent?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: wwe fire JR!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 04:28:14 PM »
i thot it was a storyline too  ???
and they wanted to use him for sum wwe.com online thing from wut i read

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 05:05:28 PM »
oh wow

anyone know why?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 05:07:35 PM »
oh wow

anyone know why?

im not sure why juss yet; ill be readin up tho on sum wrestlin newz to try and find out more info

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 06:35:55 PM »
God damn!! wwf is so shit nowadays....JR as made many a shit match seem intrestin...

The Maestro

herpes

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 07:01:49 PM »
JR is still with the company he's vice president of talent or something along those lines.  But he wont annouce any more b/c vince has a hard on for making the annoucing crew younger and better looking

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 09:19:46 PM »
JR is still with the company he's vice president of talent or something along those lines.  But he wont annouce any more b/c vince has a hard on for making the annoucing crew younger and better looking

Yeah, he wasn't really fired. He's still one of the top guys in the Fed. He just won't be announcing anymore.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 10:33:35 PM »
It's about time, J.R.'s about 5 years past his prime.  People were making fun of him way back then.  They should bring in Joey Styles (Duh!) I can't believe they're not doing that.  Greatest announcer ever, outside of Bobby Heenan. 

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 11:21:27 PM »
he's gonna be announcing the WWE.com online matches or something to that extent
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 12:23:09 AM »
He'll be back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2005, 01:50:53 AM »
Greatest announcer ever, outside of Bobby Heenan.

Finally!! Sum1 that agrees!! That man is a legend!! He was so bies it was funny n if gorilla tried 2 get smart hed jus go "Shut up monsoon!!"..royal rumble 93..the funniest commentary i have herd in my life..

The Maestro

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005, 02:48:47 AM »
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 07:42:42 AM »
It's about time, J.R.'s about 5 years past his prime.  People were making fun of him way back then.  They should bring in Joey Styles (Duh!) I can't believe they're not doing that.  Greatest announcer ever, outside of Bobby Heenan. 

The way the WWE is now they don't want wrestling guys in those roles. Why, I don't know. The guy that was supposed to take JRs spot is Mike Goldberg, a UFC announcer that knows noothing about wrestling. He turned it down because he wants to break into real sports like NBA or NFL and working for WWE would be a huge setback. JR is still one of the best play by play guys they could have. Joey is great but I doubt we'll see him. Mike Tenay may be the best working at the moment. Heened isn't the best, far from it. He's a colour man not a play by play guy. He's there to add input or be funny. He's in the same category as Jesse Ventura, Lawler, or Rody Piper once upon a time. Say what you want about JR but very few can call match as well as he could. Among that very few is the single greatest play by play man ever; Gordon Soley.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 11:14:09 AM »
no they wouldnt fire JR like that...he's def still employed...they ahve an interview up at wwe.com where he talks about his feelings about being fired and it sounds pretty fake

peace

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 11:21:37 AM »
no they wouldnt fire JR like that...he's def still employed...they ahve an interview up at wwe.com where he talks about his feelings about being fired and it sounds pretty fake

peace

mosta those interviewz are dun to carry on the storyline as well, so who knoz.....