Author Topic: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......  (Read 2292 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2005, 06:13:14 PM »

im tellin yah...i coulda sworn there was a post on here sayin he was Polish. i mean cmon...these are the same people who invented screen doors on submarines and ejection seats on helecopters...no wonder he's a moron.

Actually I am an American.

And how can a Mexican make fun of any other nationality? No offense dude, but you are a Mexican. Does anything else need to be said?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2005, 06:16:34 PM »

im tellin yah...i coulda sworn there was a post on here sayin he was Polish. i mean cmon...these are the same people who invented screen doors on submarines and ejection seats on helecopters...no wonder he's a moron.

And how can a Mexican make fun of any other nationality? No offense dude, but you are a Mexican. Does anything else need to be said?

And you still have the balls to say that you are not a racist? 

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2005, 06:17:58 PM »

Your thread is dead, son. Stop trying to resurrect it with weak ass shock tactics.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2005, 06:35:20 PM »

But calling Polish people dumb is OK, huh? I love how you chose to ignore what he said. Besides, all I said is that Mexicans have no right to bash another group. That is not racist.

You have to love the double standards on this board.....

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2005, 06:36:15 PM »

Your thread is dead, son. Stop trying to resurrect it with weak ass shock tactics.

I just responded to someone making racist comments. Butt out, dude.....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2005, 07:33:34 PM »

But calling Polish people dumb is OK, huh? I love how you chose to ignore what he said. Besides, all I said is that Mexicans have no right to bash another group. That is not racist.

No shit it was stupid.  But You are the one that have stated that u are not a racist.  dont dance around that shit. And if you think im ignoring shit, check out the DVD and Christians thing...u completely ignored when christains fucking  busted a riot against Muslims bac in 1997. 
all I said is that Mexicans have no right to bash another group

The only possible way you can believe that is that if you think Mexicans are inferior and you thinking a whole population from a nation is inferior is fucking stupid and is racist. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2005, 07:59:06 PM »
No man you are the racist, not me. You think it is OK to call Polish people stupid, but not Mexicans.

What kind of racist double standard is that? You have been exposed, man.....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2005, 08:00:44 PM »
No shit it was stupid.- Mr Pink

Please do not call me racist when you have no fucking proof.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2005, 10:11:54 PM »

first, the Polish thing was a joke...and im pretty sure youre not "American". As for me...do your research, im not Mexican. Besides, Mexicans have EVERY right to call YOU stupid...no matter what race you are. I did that Polish shit to you on purpose. People always claim NOT to be racist...until they get angry, and their true feelings come out. Quit making posts only in order to disrespect other races...then, like a coward claim you arent racist. Just admit what you are...and quit bein such a pussy behind a computer screen.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2005, 10:59:43 PM »

ahaha ha...."butt out dude".....Ritz over here is killin me...lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2005, 12:47:15 AM »

Wow, if you actually think that saying " And how can a Mexican make fun of any other nationality? No offense dude, but you are a Mexican. Does anything else need to be said?" isnt racist, then you my friend are a moron, and I understand why everyone hates you so much

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2005, 12:47:43 AM »
Oh, and change your username, it has nothing to do with polish people

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2005, 02:15:14 AM »

Don't puss out on what you said. At least man up to it.

LOL @ telling me to butt out on a message board.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2005, 02:41:31 PM »

LOL now you want to respond to posts that are way off topic... Stop being a bitch and respond to the original discussion.  You said the Million Man March is a hate march.  I'm still waiting on your explanation.

Sikotic™

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2005, 02:48:52 PM »
CWalker turned on the TV, saw a million black men walking in Washington, and probably thought the world was ending.

THA SAUCE HOUSE