Author Topic: Christian quits WWE  (Read 1441 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Christian quits WWE
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 01:27:31 AM »
WWE fucked up bad. Christian was a good talent.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2005, 02:33:39 AM »
It's THIS tuesday, i.e. tommorow.

Apparently Christian took the gentleman's way out, and agreed (or volunteered) to showup on Raw tonight (he rushed the ring when the smackdown/raw stars fought) and to also show up and work the "Taboo Tuesday" PPV so that the script writers would have a chance to write him out of the storylines however they saw fit.

UNLIKE Steve Austin, who apparently was so pissed at his storylines that he dropped out of the PPV altogether.

really? So austin aint fightin the coach??.....

nope
the storyline was for Austin to job to Coach and let Coach get a clean victory...Austin didnt like this so he walked out on WWE again
itz gonna be Batista vs Coach now with Goldust and Vader in Coach's corner...also rumoured to appear in sum form is Mark Henry

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2005, 09:58:18 AM »

Apparently Christian took the gentleman's way out, and agreed (or volunteered) to showup on Raw tonight (he rushed the ring when the smackdown/raw stars fought) and to also show up and work the "Taboo Tuesday" PPV so that the script writers would have a chance to write him out of the storylines however they saw fit.

UNLIKE Steve Austin, who apparently was so pissed at his storylines that he dropped out of the PPV altogether.

Austin was justified. If you were the guy responsible for making WWE the most money they ever made and you were asked for your comeback match after 3 years to be a loss to an announcer would you go through with it?

And Christian can fight the name and win, but it would cost a lot in legal fees. He can still buy the rights to Captain Charisma and use that.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2005, 01:27:56 PM »
^^^ yea i agree...it would be buillshit if stone cold would job to coach....i think its fucked up how wwe is getting rights to all the names of former wwe superstars and forcing them to have another name ie "team 3d" (dudleyz) ....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2005, 01:29:55 PM »
Good move by Christian, he should wrestle or or 2 matches at TNA just to show Vince how popular he really is and maybe he'll let Christian shine like he deserves instead of pushing the likes of the Boring ass Rob Con-Way...

yea i hate rob conway....there's nothing special about him...other than he's annoying...same with hat fuckin masterpiece...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2005, 02:53:27 PM »
^^^ yea i agree...it would be buillshit if stone cold would job to coach....i think its fucked up how wwe is getting rights to all the names of former wwe superstars and forcing them to have another name ie "team 3d" (dudleyz) ....

The wrestlers could fight it if they were to band together let's say the night before Wrestlemania and refuse to wrestle unless Vince signed over all the gimmick and character rights to the wrestlers. Of course this wouldn't happen because no one would have the balls to be one of the first to start it in fear of being buried.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2005, 03:14:37 PM »
ITS VADER TIME!!!  8)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2005, 03:37:50 PM »
^^what a fat man

u see him get pissed when he fell on his ass

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2005, 06:32:10 PM »
more on austin...
he dint like this whole JR storyline thing but dint wanna complain cause he wasnt wrestling nemore and dint hav the same leverage on backstage politics as before

eventually when he realized that WWE wont be bringing JR, he blew up and walk; and havin to job to Coach dint help the matter out either

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2005, 10:50:03 PM »
but JR still works there right, just not on-air

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2005, 11:01:01 PM »
^^what a fat man

u see him get pissed when he fell on his ass

That was hysterical. He fell on his as and just started yelling.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2005, 07:16:09 AM »

Austin was justified. If you were the guy responsible for making WWE the most money they ever made and you were asked for your comeback match after 3 years to be a loss to an announcer would you go through with it?

And Christian can fight the name and win, but it would cost a lot in legal fees. He can still buy the rights to Captain Charisma and use that.

Yeah, I would have jobbed to Coach after I worked out what the further plan would be down the road, he didn't job to coach because he wants his buddy back on television, when the man who writes the checks says it isn't happening.  If he didn't want to job, he shouldn't have came back.  Take a cue from Hogan.  He doesn't want to job.  So he doesn't wrestle until it's understood that he doesn't have to job.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2005, 07:17:12 AM »

The wrestlers could fight it if they were to band together let's say the night before Wrestlemania and refuse to wrestle unless Vince signed over all the gimmick and character rights to the wrestlers. Of course this wouldn't happen because no one would have the balls to be one of the first to start it in fear of being buried.

I'd fire everyfucking one of them, and call in people, then deal with the repurcussions later by flat out telling everybody on live television what their favorite superstars did. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2005, 08:55:26 AM »
They didn't tell Austin he was going to job when he came in. Hogan has walked out of the company for similar events.

Who would you replace the entire roster with? There isn't that many wrestlers anymore. Vince would cave. The fans won't have sympathy for him. We're dealing with one evil son of a bitch here.

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2005, 03:24:05 PM »
I'd have sypmpathy, and he's not evil at all, you're just a fucking punk who doesn't like anybody in authority.  He's fed these wrestlers for fucking DECADES and without him, they'd all be jobless or working for dumbasses like Jerry Jerrett.  They oughta kiss Vince's ass everytime they get the chance, without him, they'd all be earning 20 grand a year touring regional veterans halls and shit.