Author Topic: Eminem - When I'm Gone  (Read 1206 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Eminem - When I'm Gone
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 04:06:25 PM »
It's a bit better than most of TES, but still only mildly impressive  :-\ he's done these kinds of tracks many times before and the beat is only ok at best, heard it twice on the radio today and thought it was meh, peace.

You mean Encore right? No way is this better than Cleaning Out My Closet, Soldier, Say Goodbye to Hollywood, Sing For the Moment, 'Till I Collapse, White America, or even Square Dance.

EAsideST

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 06:02:23 PM »
Awesome!!! A new song about halie his ex wife the weight of stardom the pains of fatherhood and how difficult everything is, YES! How does Em stay so creative? I hope this track is produced by him, oowww maybe it will have loud thumping drums and a simple string loop! Man this just made my week

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 07:35:45 PM »
yea eminem stopped doing drugs that way his raops are so uninteresting and makes sense
u can tell we was onsomething when he recorded MMLP

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 07:53:21 PM »
It's a good song, it's just that this song has been remixed a billion times. Same lyrics, different beat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 08:23:03 PM »
not impressive.. em fell off.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2005, 06:54:22 AM »
Awesome!!! A new song about halie his ex wife the weight of stardom the pains of fatherhood and how difficult everything is, YES!

LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2005, 08:51:04 AM »
It's a good song, it's just that this song has been remixed a billion times. Same lyrics, different beat.

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2005, 09:16:35 AM »
I somewhat like the lyrics, it's a good story... The vocals sound rushed tho, and the beat is a thirteen in a dozen type Eminem beat... This could have been so much more. Props for the hookups though.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2005, 10:20:03 AM »
i like this track

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2005, 12:11:56 PM »
The fact that he stay's inside his safe little box of kim, haile and the pressure of fame is expected of eminem, aside from a few tracks on sslp thats all hes been. Besdies that this song isnt bad at all. Usual em beat, but it has a good feel. And his lyrics arent incredible but it reminds me of an emotional tupac song in that sense, and the passion is definetly there. Even with all the faults ide rather listen to this then most of the shit thats out now adays, i think the only rapper who brings emotion as well as em is tupac who is unmatched in that catagory.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2005, 12:36:52 PM »
just coz he talks about similar subjects repeatedly doesnt automatically make it bad. your favorite thug rapper does the same, only he recycles the same topics as the millions of other thug rappers. at least these topics are eminems own, and nobody has ever rapped about them before, ever. except for that one where slim thug had a song about missing hailie, that was kinda weird.

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2005, 01:33:28 PM »
just coz he talks about similar subjects repeatedly doesnt automatically make it bad. your favorite thug rapper does the same, only he recycles the same topics as the millions of other thug rappers. at least these topics are eminems own, and nobody has ever rapped about them before, ever. except for that one where slim thug had a song about missing hailie, that was kinda weird.

Benzino rapped about Kim and Hailie  ;D

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2005, 01:59:44 PM »
I'm not feeling this too much, but it's decent. It sounds like an angrier version of Mockingbird. Even uses the same snare. The problem is that this sounds like an Encore leftover in a way...nothing fresh.

The Watcher

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2005, 04:45:18 PM »
ive been listening to this alot but sum1 leaked koopa's sound of revenge (clean) so fuck this shit! em has to step his game up.