Author Topic: wuts every1 think about Ice Ts albums  (Read 541 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: wuts every1 think about Ice Ts albums
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 08:01:14 PM »
Before Ice T came with his shit, the westcoast was on some tecno shit. Dude is a legend and really got the west poppin. it really seem like alott of you dont respect shit outside of a few people. You really need to study ya history and pay homage.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2005, 01:31:41 AM »
i dont respect anyone who plays off an image and cashes in on a rising scene, hes a terrible rapper and has no skills, hes lame, anyone can rap like that, its all about image with that goof

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2005, 01:38:41 AM »
^^ damn, why u bitter man?

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2005, 01:45:46 AM »
i aint tripping homie, itsjust my opinion, i dont see what people see in this joke, and i listen to all types of rap allot of oldschool so dont give me this he is a pioneer bullshit

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2005, 01:56:24 AM »
then stop trying to be a pioneer, faggot

stop trying to start some shit if you're not about to explain yourself

i dont respect anyone who plays off an image and cashes in on a rising scene, hes a terrible rapper and has no skills, hes lame, anyone can rap like that, its all about image with that goof
^^^ what are you talking about?   you act like he did this and he's the only one in history to make cash off a "rising scene"

get your facts straight, you obviously don't know what you're talking about, you act like he jumped on some sort of bangwagon

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2005, 02:08:23 AM »
haha the lengths people will go to defend there favourite rappers credibilty on a internet forum

FUCKIN LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

dont be a goof, go focus your agression on meeting girls

stop staying up all night watching girls gone wild infomercials jacking off, and posting on msg boards

get a fuckin life

FAGGOT

BADABING RING TING SING FING LING KING

and thats that
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 02:11:02 AM by SurreycentralCrip »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2005, 03:44:16 AM »
^^^^^I wouldn't say anybody was defending their "favourite" rapper but they do realise (unlike you) that Ice T deserves some respect.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2005, 07:05:04 AM »
well to be frank i bought an ice t album back in 2000 that was home invasion or something and a that time i didnt like it so I sold it the next week

but i used to like ice t in movies & videos clips back in the early 90s so some day ive decided   to enter in his musical world.

i think he did lot of bullshit albums  or at least thats unlistenable now... its outdated

OG is one of the real good albums he's released if u ask me

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

TuSlic

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2005, 09:41:35 AM »
someone upload 7th deadly sins

smp4life

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2005, 11:29:39 AM »
I can't believe people are hating on Ice. Must be the young-uns in here. Ice T is a PIONEER of west coast rap. He didn't jump on a bandwagon. And saying he no skills on the mic?!? What are you smoking? It is unfair to compare skills from an album that is old school to music that is new school. When you say Ice T is fake, you only show your ignorance. T was a real, and a real crip too, you're just play one on the internet. You are the joke, not T.

I saw T in Seattle at a concert, and someone handed him an LP of breakin' when he was on stage. He looked at it, said "Yeah, this one bought be a new Cadillac," signed that shit and handed it back. Dude is pimp.

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2005, 12:25:11 PM »
LOL.... a crip from surrey, yukmouth dont run shit i live in oakland u wish u could be me. half the niggas out here dont buy yuks shit he doesnt run a damn thing everyone knows he smokes sherm quit pretending u a gangsta ur a muthafuckin canadian, go cop a celine dion cd and close your flappin mouth u beady eyed fuck, damn looks like u wish u were from oakland sooo bad, want me to send pictures to u of some black people so u know what they look like? haha.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2005, 06:24:05 PM »
I saw T in Seattle at a concert, and someone handed him an LP of breakin' when he was on stage. He looked at it, said "Yeah, this one bought be a new Cadillac," signed that shit and handed it back. Dude is pimp.

Wut year was this?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2005, 06:52:25 PM »
so what if he was in breakin!!! he was rappin in 1984 while other kids were breakdancing (like he said...)! he was growing up without parents...on tha streets! with tha gangs and shit!!!  i mean...ICE -T = HARDCORE HIP HOP!! even other westcoast gangsta rappers sounded real soft if u would compare them to Ice! 
i have his 2 original video tapes (icberg & OG) 

first rap video i ever saw (that i can remember) was ice-t's colors!!

anyway...og,homin vasion and 7th deadly sin are classics!!!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2005, 06:57:27 PM »
anyone have his EP -What reallyl goes one??

i have everything he did...also live concerts in audio...i have tha SMG ALBUM and also the SMG concert ( with guests like flavor flave)..and somewhere i have a song he did with some rapper from Poland (or some other european country)

i only don't have this EP!!! somebody has it??

PEACE
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 06:59:03 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

smp4life

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2005, 08:22:31 PM »

Wut year was this?

Like 98-99