Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?  (Read 489 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2005, 08:44:22 PM »
Who are you again? 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2005, 10:58:58 PM »
Who are you again? 

Don't worry about who I am... just know that you're a fucking retard.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2005, 11:02:49 PM »
"is he an anti-semite?!"   typical Jews, always paranoid

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2005, 01:58:19 AM »
Hell put white folks in that statement you just made....(cause next to jews,white people are the most paraniod....and they got a reason to be,from all the dirt they done did).
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2005, 02:03:09 AM »
Hell put white folks in that statement you just made....(cause next to jews,white people are the most paraniod....and they got a reason to be,from all the dirt they done did).
for sure man, of course there are tons of stupid ass white people who have no clue, the majority as a matter of fact.... but you being black, you don't completely understand white people

there are 2 types, ones who let shit bother them and are scared of differences and explicit material, and ones who don't give a fuck about anything and embrace whatever and are actually able to get along with whoever

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »
for sure man, of course there are tons of stupid ass white people who have no clue, the majority as a matter of fact.... but you being black, you don't completely understand white people

there are 2 types, ones who let shit bother them and are scared of differences and explicit material, and ones who don't give a fuck about anything and embrace whatever and are actually able to get along with whoever
WORD!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2005, 02:10:07 AM »

WORD!
;D glad u get the deal

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2005, 07:11:09 AM »

I don't see whites pulling the race card much. I see a lot of blacks do though. If I had a nickel for every time I heard "it's because I'm black" when some kid around here got in trouble I retire. Back in school I would get in trouble for the same type of shit the black kids would, we'd get the same punishments and all I would here from the kid sitting next to me in the office was; "fucking racist teachers". That's paranoia.

Calling a guy an anti-semite for saying jews purposely bring you up and the bury you because they are leeches is not being paranoid, it's being observant. The only question is rather it was MJ or not.

Mygla

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2005, 08:39:16 AM »
i've never met a jew, but I think the way they're acting with the palestinians is fucked up...

i don't hate any races, sure some pakistani immigrants can annoy me with their BMW's and goldchains bought with tax-payers money, but I don't hate pakistanis because of that....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2005, 09:33:06 AM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Raymone K. Bain

November 23, 2005

ATTENTION FANS OF MICHAEL JACKSON

Michael Jackson does not have a racist bone in his body. NEVER would he
say anything, or do anything, that would be offensive to any ethnic group, or
hurtful to any ethnic group. It is not in his character, or his being. He has
spent his entire life reaching out to people throughout the world by spreading
love through his music, and his philanthropic efforts.

It is unfortunate that these tapes are being disseminated throughout the
airways without any "due deligence" with regards to the authenticity.
However, Mr. Mesereau is representing Mr. Jackson in this matter and the
truth will be revealed.

Because this is an on-going legal matter, we are not issuing any statements
at this time.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2005, 09:34:28 AM »
I don't see what he said (If he said it, which I believe he did) as Anti Semantic.

You fucking retard.

By the way, aren't you that Mormon motherfucker (I mean that literally, since you're Mormon)... who got fucked over and then wanted to slash someone's tires because you were too fucking pussy to confront the person? You fucking coward... a true bitch-made motherfucker.

Racism is ... "Black people are inferior to me".

What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck. 

In case you try to deny that you're a racist faggot. It's understandable though... after all... you are Mormon.

k.o.

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2005, 05:03:44 PM »
haha fuck Mormons, buncha weirdos

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2005, 10:37:35 PM »
nop, only the jews deserve that, mormons are aight. did u know they are baptizing everybody in the world to get sure that everybody get to heaven? my grandpa just got a call 2 years ago from mormons and they told him they had baptize him and send him some information.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2005, 10:45:40 PM »
I don't get why Anti-Semitism has become the new Anti-Black.  You don't hear anybody ever talking about people being Anti-Hispanic, and shit EVERYBODY almost is anti-hispanic... or people can talk about asians all they want, nobody says a damn thing.  You can discriminate against muslims and faggots all day long, and nobody says anything.... but say anything about somebody Jewish, and the whole world comes to an end.  "Anti-Semite" has become a buzz word.  Look; we understand Hitler did some fucked up shit years ago, nobody agrees with it, everybody knows Adolf was an asshole, we're really sorry it happened, and we killed him for you.  Please let that be enough!

hahahaha, when i said this shit 2 years ago u hopped on my ass quik.....u just keep playin yourself

Well, you actually ARE an Anti-Semite.  You said we need to get rid of the jews, I could find the quote?  Saying "Rid yourself of the jewish" is much different then saying "The jews do it".  Don't you think?  Wait a minute, you don't think, you're a little bitch who backed down from whoever that little child was that offered to beat your ass for you that time. You're a punk, a bitch, and I rightfully call you that from time to time. 

what the fuck are you rambling on about? like the boxer who gets dubbed up and starts mumbling to himself while hes sleepin on the ropes. son, 3 years ago u were respected and loved. Now your a self destructed cowardly hick racist pussy piece of shit. I called u out on this shit back when motherfuckers actually gave 2 shits about your opinion. I watched u crash and burn. I made u a fuckin c walker.

ps coward, u can "rightfully" call me whatever the fuck your ass wants to on line, but come now, tire slashin yokel from the carolina woods aint callin me no bitch to my face in real life doggy so cool it with the tough talk pinche mamon.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2005, 11:33:49 PM »
nop, only the jews deserve that, mormons are aight. did u know they are baptizing everybody in the world to get sure that everybody get to heaven? my grandpa just got a call 2 years ago from mormons and they told him they had baptize him and send him some information.
haha nah actually some Mormons can be nice people, but they're fuckin stupid for the fact that they keep having kids over and over again because they think God wants it that way

there are some crazy Mormon families that have like 20 kids and shit, fuckin dumb