Author Topic: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem  (Read 2425 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2005, 06:54:59 PM »
All I gotta do is post quotes from people like Benny Morris... what's that gonna prove?

If you had any common sense, you would've been able to see that it's the Zionists that came and caused all this... the Palestinians didn't come from anywhere... they were living there... your European ancestors somehow felt they had a claim to the land.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2005, 09:33:31 PM »
LOL @ I to the geezy quoting outright lies and the same falsehoods and fabrications the jewish community has been spreading for decades

this guy is too brainwashed to EVER get it....israelis are stupidly nationalistic in the same veins as americans
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2005, 10:55:54 PM »
Was Arab opposition to the arrival of Zionists based on inherent anti-Semitism or a real sense of danger to their community?
“The aim of the [Jewish National] Fund was ‘to redeem the land of Palestine as the inalienable possession of the Jewish people.’...As early as 1891, Zionist leader Ahad Ha’am wrote that the Arabs “understood very well what we were doing and what we were aiming at’...[Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, stated] ‘We shall try to spirit the penniless [Arab] population across the border by procuring employment for it in transit countries, while denying it employment in our own country... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly’...At various locations in northern Palestine Arab farmers refused to move from land the Fund purchased from absentee owners, and the Turkish authorities, at the Fund’s request, evicted them...The indigenous Jews of Palestine also reacted negatively to Zionism. They did not see the need for a Jewish state in Palestine and did not want to exacerbate relations with the Arabs.” John Quigley, “Palestine and Israel: A Challenge to Justice.”

Inherent anti-Semitism? — continued
“Before the 20th century, most Jews in Palestine belonged to old Yishuv, or community, that had settled more for religious than for political reasons. There was little if any conflict between them and the Arab population. Tensions began after the first Zionist settlers arrived in the 1880’s...when [they] purchased land from absentee Arab owners, leading to dispossession of the peasants who had cultivated it.” Don Peretz, “The Arab-Israeli Dispute.”

Lies Tech? The fact you'd reckon pure FACTS that don't suit your view as LIES while disregarding blatant lies lol...aight, look at this...If you read that article I brought a while back about inaccuracies in matterial written on this conflict you could actually notice this. You guys should check the glowy part on the first paragraph and then the glowy part on the second paragraph(both out of Jamal's article).

notice:

Nathan Birnbaum wrote "Selbstemanzipation" (Self-Emancipation) in 1890.... this is the first time he or anyone for that matter had used the word Zionism.

LOLLLL now just shut the fuck up

Notice any problem with the order of events?
these Zionists in the 1880's predated Theodore Herzel's "political role" as the "catalyst" of Zionism(or whom Jamal's article calls the founder of Zionism), and Ehad Haam's statement. They even predated the formal term of Zionism, even Jamal knowes that! So how could their actions be based on what Theodore Herzel said only years later? and how could that make for Propaganda? lol This otherwise well written article (with influences of the radical Israeli left wing "Gush Shalom"- people who live in Israel and think it shouldn't exist)  would be perfect Propaganda if it didn't contradict itself.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 11:06:28 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2005, 12:21:38 AM »
LMAO.. you have just proven how retarded you are... maybe it's not ignorance on your behalf as I had assumed, but lack of common sense...

It said Zionists first settled the land in the 1880's.
It said that the TERM Zionism was first used in 1890.

Now I know this may be very difficult to understand, but something can exist before a name is ascribed to it... the reason it says "Zionists settled in the 1880's" may confuse you because you will think "OMG how can they settle in the 1880's if they didn't even exist until 1890.. Jamal must be a liar"... but then I'll come here and tell you how dumb you are, and that the term Zionist used in the present to refer to those people back then is a possibility.. yeah, I know this is unbelievable, but it's true. People can hold on to a certain set of beliefs and ideologies before a name is ascribed... I'm really hoping you understand this because if you don't and try to justify your stupidity, I'm going to pity you even more than I already do.

Let's see how this works... "America didn't exist before it was named".

LOL get the fuck outta here... I've been arguing with you this whole time?
LOLL start thinking on your own chump... a bunch of propaganda quotes aren't going to help you or your thinking process... read, educate yourself, and use common sense, then come back and try talking to me, son.

Just to be fair, since I'm such a nice guy and don't want to make a complete fool out of you, if that's still possible...  I'll point out that your stupid theory does prove correct on one point... Israel didn't exist before 1948. :)

« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 12:37:55 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2005, 06:56:21 AM »
Was Arab opposition to the arrival of Zionists based on inherent anti-Semitism or a real sense of danger to their community?
[Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, stated] ‘We shall try to spirit the penniless [Arab] population across the border by procuring employment for it in transit countries, while denying it employment in our own country... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly’

I never said they didn't exist you did, should I remind you?

Zionism didn't actually become a movement until the late 19th century.

Theodor Herzl was one of the first of the movement

In fact, it is their existence prior to Herzel's statements that reinforce my point. In your reply you suddenly decided to disregard(yet again) the context in which Herzel's quote was used in your article, what was the question your article had raised and what point had been made, since you're having hard time here I'll simplefy : "There was a real sence of danger to the Arab community due to Zionism, look what the 'founder of Zionism' had to say about them" when it is evident that the Zionist settlers arrived prior to these statements, and operated years before the 'reason to the real sence of danger' (according to the article) even appeared. Meaning there are two BLATANT LIES HERE.
correction:
1.Herzel was not the founder of Zionism 2.These statements had no affect due to the already existing Zionist movement in Eretz Yisrael years before these statements were made.

And much later(Years after Herzel's statement):
Emir Faisal also saw the Zionist movement as a companion to the Arab nationalist movement, fighting against imperialism, as he explained in a letter to Harvard law professor and future Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter on March 3, 1919, one day after Chaim Weizmann presented the Zionist case to the Paris conference. Faisal wrote:

The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement....We will wish the Jews a hearty welcome home....We are working together for a reformed and revised Near East and our two movements complete one another. The Jewish movement is nationalist and not imperialist. And there is room in Syria for us both. Indeed, I think that neither can be a real success without the other (emphasis added).

p.s I'm not even talking about some writer speaking on behalf of the Jewish community in Palestine as if it was a unanimous voice or about the negative portrayal of eviction of people from land  that wasn't theirs to begin with  ("purchased from absentee owners"),   purchased by Zionists.

While writing Judenstaat Herzel knew very little about the situation in Eretz Yisrael or the already active Zionist movement in Europe, it's a fact. A utopian novelist, a spokesman for Zionism, but he never had any practical impact on the Zionist activity in Eretz Yisrael.Herzel wasn't the founder of Zionism(talking about lies). On this note, the writer of this article could've talked about "Altneuland" an enlightened society Herzel envisioned in the future Jewish state where all religions lived side by side in harmony but that wouldn't have served the writer's needs as well .

and as for his followers:

"Land with no people"- Land that did not belong to a people
 not a land without people( as in Human Beings, persons) living on it.

Quite an ambiguous statement and that's why I think it is inaccurrate( since it may be taken both ways).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 08:25:56 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2005, 07:15:55 AM »
ahahah jamal man u too much....lol...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2005, 07:42:53 AM »
I dont get why jewish people act like this in palestina. They of all people now best how it feels occupied and all that shit. And they still do this. Im starting to really hate them because of how they are acting.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2005, 09:09:17 AM »
Im starting to really hate them.

Yeah I bet you're just starting....
It's great when through submsision to Anti-Israeli propaganda people can find an outlet to their anti-semitic views under a politically correct flag.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2005, 10:22:33 AM »
^ aww shut up

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2005, 11:47:15 AM »
^ aww shut up

Truth tickles, my man. ;)
And I will in fact shut up if that's what you guys want, you can go on reinforcing each others misconceptions for as long as you like, I think everybody is entitled to an opinion(far fetched as it may be), after all we're not in Iran,Syria and neither are we in the Palestinian Autonomy-no one is going to kill you because of your views (maybe only except for those whom you're defending) unlike the many Muslims who died because they tried to oppose the totalitarian regimes under which they lived  ,so please, don't be bothered by my occasional comments, keep going.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 12:09:34 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2005, 12:54:38 PM »
[Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, stated] ‘We shall try to spirit the penniless [Arab] population across the border by procuring employment for it in transit countries, while denying it employment in our own country... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly’

In fact, it is their existence prior to Herzel's statements that reinforce my point. In your reply you suddenly decided to disregard(yet again) the context in which Herzel's quote was used in your article, what was the question your article had raised and what point had been made, since you're having hard time here I'll simplefy : "There was a real sence of danger to the Arab community due to Zionism, look what the 'founder of Zionism' had to say about them" when it is evident that the Zionist settlers arrived prior to these statements, and operated years before the 'reason to the real sence of danger' (according to the article) even appeared. Meaning there are two BLATANT LIES HERE.
correction:
1.Herzel was not the founder of Zionism 2.These statements had no affect due to the already existing Zionist movement in Eretz Yisrael years before these statements were made.

And much later(Years after Herzel's statement):
Emir Faisal also saw the Zionist movement as a companion to the Arab nationalist movement, fighting against imperialism, as he explained in a letter to Harvard law professor and future Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter on March 3, 1919, one day after Chaim Weizmann presented the Zionist case to the Paris conference. Faisal wrote:

The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement....We will wish the Jews a hearty welcome home....We are working together for a reformed and revised Near East and our two movements complete one another. The Jewish movement is nationalist and not imperialist. And there is room in Syria for us both. Indeed, I think that neither can be a real success without the other (emphasis added).

p.s I'm not even talking about some writer speaking on behalf of the Jewish community in Palestine as if it was a unanimous voice or about the negative portrayal of eviction of people from land  that wasn't theirs to begin with  ("purchased from absentee owners"),   purchased by Zionists.

While writing Judenstaat Herzel knew very little about the situation in Eretz Yisrael or the already active Zionist movement in Europe, it's a fact. A utopian novelist, a spokesman for Zionism, but he never had any practical impact on the Zionist activity in Eretz Yisrael.Herzel wasn't the founder of Zionism(talking about lies). On this note, the writer of this article could've talked about "Altneuland" an enlightened society Herzel envisioned in the future Jewish state where all religions lived side by side in harmony but that wouldn't have served the writer's needs as well .

and as for his followers:

"Land with no people"- Land that did not belong to a people
 not a land without people( as in Human Beings, persons) living on it.

Quite an ambiguous statement and that's why I think it is inaccurrate( since it may be taken both ways).

YOU ARE RETARDED.

People hold on to a set of beliefs and ideologies.
In the case of Zionism, there was some "settlers" prior to the ascription of the name to the movement, and prior to there being organizations that promote these ideologies.
There isn't "one founder" of Zionist ideology... Herzl is considered by some to be one of the forerunners in the movement, and others do consider him the founder... but in the sense of making it an organized movement.
Another myth... not all of the land was purchased... in 1948, the Zionists owned barely about 6% of the land of Palestine.. there was a continue of  illegal "buying" within the 65% of the total area restricted to Arabs... and after Israel announced its terrorist statehood, there were laws passed to take more Arab land... by calling those that left before a certain date "absentee landlords" so Israel can take the land, and those people don't have a right to return... and we won't even get into the ethnic cleansing... that's beside the point... I don't even need to say much else... you already fucked yourself.

LOL @ purchased from absentee owners.... HOW WAS IT PURCHASED IF THE OWNERS WEREN'T THERE? YOU FUCKING TOOL... The fucking Zionist terrorists started going around burning villages... and people fled out of fear.. and then Israel is like "oh well looks like they're not coming back, the land is ours"...

and I'm still LMAO @ your retarded ass... "these Zionists in the 1880's predated Theodore Herzel's "political role" as the "catalyst" of Zionism(or whom Jamal's article calls the founder of Zionism), and Ehad Haam's statement. They even predated the formal term of Zionism, even Jamal knowes that! So how could their actions be based on what Theodore Herzel said only years later?"

You're one of the dumbest fuckers alive

« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 12:58:21 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2005, 12:57:09 PM »
^ aww shut up

Truth tickles, my man. ;)
And I will in fact shut up if that's what you guys want, you can go on reinforcing each others misconceptions for as long as you like, I think everybody is entitled to an opinion(far fetched as it may be), after all we're not in Iran,Syria and neither are we in the Palestinian Autonomy-no one is going to kill you because of your views (maybe only except for those whom you're defending) unlike the many Muslims who died because they tried to oppose the totalitarian regimes under which they lived  ,so please, don't be bothered by my occasional comments, keep going.

Since you care about Muslims who have died.. don't forget the many Muslims that died fighting the Zionist colonialist terrorists... and still to this day die fighting this occupation...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2005, 01:06:01 PM »

Herzl = late 19th century.
1880s and 1890s both = 19th century.
LOLLL... YOU RETARD.

correction:

Their existence... prior to Herzl making it an organized movement. Are you really this fucking dumb? The ideology already existed... the beliefs in this mission were already there... it was just organized into a movement a little later... I honestly can't believe you're this dumb. So all you're trying to tell me is that there was already a terrorist Zionist movement before Herzl? What did I say? LOL... is that what you're arguing? You're really out of shit to say after you fucked yourself in that other post huh? LOLLLL poor thing... I'm really feeling sorry for you...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2005, 01:07:22 PM »
It's also understandable.. how after you fucked yourself with that retarded shit... you try to bring up new points over and over again... dancing in circles... but you keep tripping and falling trying to dosie-doe with me.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2005, 01:18:07 PM »
many Palestinians realize they would be better off under Israeli administration than in a PLO-ruled state, but they cannot speak out, fearing for their lives or those of their children. "At least in Israel, an Arab can have a new car and be sure he will not be stopped by the police and told to hand it over because it is needed for the state. That happens under Arafat."