Author Topic: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....  (Read 1808 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2005, 01:40:26 PM »
"If I was an Arab leader I would never make [peace] with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country."

First Prime Minister of Israel, David Ben Gurion

"I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it.

Current Prime Minister of Israel, Ariel Sharon, speaking to Amos Oz, editor of Davar, on Dec. 17, 1982

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff.   From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
-- Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp. 121-122.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
-- Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

"Any one who speaks in favor of bringing the Arab refugees back must also say how he expects to take the responsibility for it, if he is interested in the state of Israel. It is better that things are stated clearly and plainly: We shall not let this happen."
-- Golda Meir, 1961, in a speech to the Knesset, reported in Ner, October 1961

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."
-- Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine

"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."
-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."
-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....
-- Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2005, 01:55:50 PM »
I guess what is left to say now is...hmmm....Zig Hail!...lol
Can I have a link to this highly objective source of yours? ;)

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
United Arab States

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2005, 03:38:24 PM »
I live here in Israel
I don't get mixed up with nonsensical propaganda and rumours like you guys do.

LLOOLLLLLL funniest shit you've said so far

And every American is just as informed about what happens in America... no propaganda or rumors here either...

LOL @ no propaganda in Israel... the state founded on propaganda... the state that kills reporters... the state where one soldier was caught on camera killing an innocent woman holding on to her children and the government put pressure to have the tape kept on the downlow... and who can forget "A LAND WITHOUT A PEOPLE FOR A PEOPLE WITHOUT A LAND".... NO PROPAGANDA... LOOOLLLLLL get outta here you tool... you've been a victim for so long that you even said yourself "I DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING FACTUAL"  loollll you're so used to propaganda that facts hold no value to you because even if you were to be confronted with facts, you wouldn't recognize them... as is evident  :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 03:42:26 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2005, 05:20:20 AM »
And every American is just as informed about what happens in America... no propaganda or rumors here either...

Let me ask you something. Let's accept your claim- that living in America does not necessarily mean being informed about what happens in America.
Do you think you could explain why it is like that? Why aren't many Americans invovled\aware  in\of  the politics in their country? What is the voting rate in the USA (each elections)? How many people there actualy think they can change something or affect something?
Do you agree that something like September 11th(or any other large terrorist attack) would raise political awareness in the USA among its citizens to an extent?- I don't think anyone can disagree.
People start asking questions about USA's foreign policy, maybe even people that prior to this event weren't very interested untill they felt a threat to their own life( there's a Talib Kweli song "The Proud" from the album Quality that depicts the situation  ;D.)
Do you think that maybe a war with a large scale compulsory draft among citizens would raise political awareness among the population in the USA? We have plenty of examples from the Vietnam War-all the pacifist demonstrations etc.
One more question, if we count the sum of citizens that were included either in the compulsory drafts USA had throughout its modern history along with citizens affected by terrorist attacks(this includes families of dead victims) to what percentage of the entire population do you think it would amount to?

Now let's take Israel, a country with a general compulsory army service plus to reserve amry service(that turns also into compulsory draft during wartime) and plus to citizens working in the standing army,
Add them to the amount of people whose lives were affected by terrorism (dead family members, injuries etc), now, what percentage of the population in Israel is this going to amount to?

See my point?- Israel's population is around 6,000,000 people how big is USA's population- you tell me. :)

And if you want to see some statistics, look it up, Israel has among the highest voting rates in the world in proportion to its population.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 05:22:34 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2005, 06:10:14 AM »
I see your point... and I must say that you've mastered the art of going off on tangents.

I know plenty of dumb doo doo chumps who vote.... that doesn't mean shit... any citizen has the right to vote here..

You're a tool man... no joke... I don't even blame you though... I'm not saying you're an idiot, although you've made some retarded remarks like "how did it exist if the word was coined later" LOL I ain't gonna hate on you for being slow... but all I'm saying is you really need to look at what happened and use common sense to explain shit... you disregard facts, but you love telling about other peoples' opinions that match yours... think outside the bubble for a moment...  cuz it ain't just fucking borders, walls, and suicide bombers... there are innocent people being killed on both sides... for you to say that Israelis are the real victims and the Palestinians only have their leadership to blame.. is some ignorant shit... there's no way to defend the actions that Zionists took at the start of this conflict.. you and I both know it, except you don't want to admit it... and it's just baffling to see one guy try to defend something.. when the guys who committed those actions themselves have admitted to what they've done... it takes a real sheep like you to do something like that...

I don't even need to argue with you because I honestly feel sorry for people like you... don't take anything as a diss... consider it a reality check...

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2005, 07:10:29 AM »
I see your point... and I must say that you've mastered the art of going off on tangents.

I know plenty of dumb doo doo chumps who vote.... that doesn't mean shit... any citizen has the right to vote here..

You're a tool man... no joke... I don't even blame you though... I'm not saying you're an idiot, although you've made some retarded remarks like "how did it exist if the word was coined later" LOL I ain't gonna hate on you for being slow... but all I'm saying is you really need to look at what happened and use common sense to explain shit... you disregard facts, but you love telling about other peoples' opinions that match yours... think outside the bubble for a moment... cuz it ain't just fucking borders, walls, and suicide bombers... there are innocent people being killed on both sides... for you to say that Israelis are the real victims and the Palestinians only have their leadership to blame.. is some ignorant shit... there's no way to defend the actions that Zionists took at the start of this conflict.. you and I both know it, except you don't want to admit it... and it's just baffling to see one guy try to defend something.. when the guys who committed those actions themselves have admitted to what they've done... it takes a real sheep like you to do something like that...

I don't even need to argue with you because I honestly feel sorry for people like you... don't take anything as a diss... consider it a reality check...

United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2005, 07:35:45 AM »

But this is hardly the point. Let's put it like this, how many of those who vote or don't vote in the USA have actually been exposed either to compulsory army service or to terrorist attacks[ or to both]?- in Israel it is a much higher percentage of the population(in proportion of course to the overall population), meaning that people who went through such things in Israel have a higher awareness to what is going on in Israel, the massive voting in Israel is a sign of political awareness not a sign of intelligence man, I wasn't talking about who's dumb and who's smart.

When a problem concerns your life directly you look for the best way to solve it[ I'm not talking about brainwashed radicals like Baruh Goldstein, Kahana, the kah group or fucktards like Igal Amir etc, neither am I talking about Hamas, Jihad etc] I'm not talking about those who in the name of fear comply to manipulation, I'm talking about rational people. I have nothing against Palestinians, I've said it for hundreds of times, I have Arab friends, I have nothing against Arabs and I'm not the only one. Throughout my army service I've seen how the Army helped the Palestinian population in the territories in means of Employment,Civil Right Preservation( do you know what a DCO is?) etc and it boggles me that someone who hasn't gone through what I've gone comes in talking about what he's seen on CNN or on some PLO site (with the amount of falsification going on in the territories nowadays) about how the IDF does this and does that in the name of Zionism.Self Defence and Zionism are not the same thing, however,in relation to Israel's existence,both aspects(self defence and Zionism) intervene when it comes to the IDF. As long as factors that strive to destroy Israel, exist, I don't see why the Israeli Defence Force should not, don't you agree with this basic conclusion? Arabs had a number of states before Hamas, Jihad, Hizballah (etc) even existed or could justify their existence as "national movements", Palestinian Arabs had an agreement signed with Zionists that shown Zionist support for a sovereign Palestinian Arab State long before any of these groups like Hamas, Jihad,PLO etc appeared. There was no Jewish state before the existence of Hagana,Palmah,Etsel etc.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2005, 07:48:54 AM »
good.. you're starting to at least sound rational now and make some sense.. I'm glad I've taught you something...

but peep game..

if you want to use terrorist attacks as an example for raised awareness... since you're giving me your opinion on what you see happening in israel.. and there's no way to prove any of this with facts.. i'll tell you what i see happening here... after 9/11 people were fed false information instead of no information which was the case before... people were unaware of most of the affairs in the middle east and not many people really gave a shit... after 9/11... people started giving a shit.. but what bullshit were they fed? that iraq has wmd's and is trying to bomb us? so you see... people being affected by something and actually caring about what's going on... doesn't necessarily correlate to them knowing what's going on...

peace

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2005, 08:06:28 AM »
good.. you're starting to at least sound rational now and make some sense.. I'm glad I've taught you something...

but peep game..

if you want to use terrorist attacks as an example for raised awareness... since you're giving me your opinion on what you see happening in israel.. and there's no way to prove any of this with facts.. i'll tell you what i see happening here... after 9/11 people were fed false information instead of no information which was the case before... people were unaware of most of the affairs in the middle east and not many people really gave a shit... after 9/11... people started giving a shit.. but what bullshit were they fed? that iraq has wmd's and is trying to bomb us? so you see... people being affected by something and actually caring about what's going on... doesn't necessarily correlate to them knowing what's going on...

peace

True, and I gave you examples of people who are driven by their fears and by manipulation(on both sides). How many manipulated, misinformed Ameircans have Arab American friends? Show me an Ameircan you would define as a misinformed-brainwashed American that has Arab American friends or even one that doesn't think all Arabs need to be put into one big gass chamber.
lol...Sorry, I'm nothing like this.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 08:07:59 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2005, 03:58:48 PM »
That doesn't mean shit... you have to start realizing when two things correlate and when they don't...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2005, 03:36:35 AM »
That doesn't mean shit... you have to start realizing when two things correlate and when they don't...

You're forgeting what the agrument is. Based on my posts on the Arab\Israeli conflict and due to the fact I'm affected by the everyday life in Israel, you claim that I'm brainwashed.
To prove your point you brought up that "Being affected by something  and actually caring about what's going on....doesn't necessarily correlate with knowing" ,in other words, people who are affected to an extent they start caring, when fed with propaganda,may become brainwashed....this is what you're saying, and I agree.

But what I'm asking you is- Would an anti-Palestinian/anti-Arab brainwashed Israeli person(if you're accepting that I am one) be able to have Palestinian friends?
or would an Anti-Arab American person be able to have Arab friends?

Would you define Nazis in WW2 as brainwashed? How many of them had Jewish friends?

p.s let alone those brainwashed people on both sides who think all Arabs/Jews need to be murdered

« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 03:43:09 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2005, 04:30:52 AM »
I have plenty of Jewish friends.. but that has nothing to do with me being against the actions of the Israeli state... I'm Muslim but I don't agree with what's going on in Saudi Arabia... like I said, it doesn't mean shit... but to answer your question... I don't think you're anti-Palestinian or anti-Arab... I don't make these types of assumptions simply because you defend the right of Israel to exist and blame all the problems on Arab leadership... that doesn't make you a racist or anything... it just means you're misinformed...

Here's the thing... I'm not trying to argue whether Israel has the right to exist or not.. all I stated is that the Palestinian people have in one way or another been victims of Zionism... and you have to be a straight up retarded tool to deny that... I don't care if there was 1 refugee or 1 million... there have been victims as a result of the Zionist movement... I don't care if 1 innocent person was killed by Zionist terrorists or 10,000... there have been victims as a result of the Zionist movement... honestly it's like trying to deny the holocaust happened... does it really fucking matter if 3-4 million Jews died or 6 million? No.. it happened and it was fucked up regardless of how many million there were.. as a sidenote, people still deny the Armenian Genocide, when it's fact that it occurred... the U.S. and Turkey still haven't accepted it though... Turks have presented "facts" to support their claims... but the fact that any evidence exists that it did happen refutes the Turkish claims ... in the same way, any evidence supporting the fact that Palestinians were murdered, had their villages destroyed, etc (don't forget Jenin)... refutes your shit...

You make yourself look dumb and lose any sort of credibility making irrational, ignorant claims like that.

Let me ask you one simple question... if Zionist leaders have admitted to carrying out the discussed acts... then why do you insist that those things never happened? why do you try to defend lies when those who committed the acts have already admitted to them? it honestly makes no sense..  i don't know if you're trying to imply that those guys lied when they said those things and only said them just to simply say them or what...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2005, 09:26:48 AM »
There can be nothing further contributed to this debate. It was obvious YEARS ago that Igeezy is lost. Honestly, u make those Nuke Em All Hicks look like liberal Multilateralists. If by this point, youre still replyin the way u are....there is no hope for u.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2005, 10:43:36 AM »
Let me ask you one simple question... if Zionist leaders have admitted to carrying out the discussed acts... then why do you insist that those things never happened? why do you try to defend lies when those who committed the acts have already admitted to them? it honestly makes no sense..  i don't know if you're trying to imply that those guys lied when they said those things and only said them just to simply say them or what...

Many people on both sides died-fact.It doesn't mean you can make such a genralization. By saying "The Palestinian People Are Victims Of Zionism" you're not saying "Large numbers of Palestinians were killed throughout the conflict" you're saying "Every Palestinian is a victim of Zionism" which is untrue and is in fact propaganda because there are plenty of Palestinians who thrive on the Zionist enterprise.

Here let's use logic:

If you accept- The Palestinian People are victims of Zionism

knowing that:

20% of Israel's (Israel-Zionist enterprise) population is Palestinian and lives 100s of times better the Arabs in the Palestinian Autonomy

-It is immediately disproved.

Although every Palestinian, without exception, is a byproduct of Zionism.
No Zionism=No Palestinians

And it is wierd that someone who is willing to make such a generalization is not making it when it comes to Palestinians being victims of their leadership....