Author Topic: Will Lebron James keep this up?  (Read 827 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Will Lebron James keep this up?
« on: December 25, 2005, 11:27:41 PM »
30.3PPG
49.5FG%

Over/Under 47.2% (his FG% last year)

acbaylove

Re: Will Lebron James keep this up?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 04:25:21 AM »
It's all about the Play Offs, homie. I don't care about his shooting %. He have to send his team to the post-season. Just like Kobe. If they fail, they'll loose all their credibility. Anyway he made one of the most amazing dunk i've ever seen last night, lol. And the blue jersey looked pretty nice.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 04:39:44 AM »
His FG% is totally insane. I think he will have a rather high % his whole career long as he doesn't seem like the player who forces shots all the time.

About the playoffs: Cavs have the same huge disadvantage that Dallas has. They have the best team in their divison. Consequence: They can only achieve the 4th playoff spot. :( Even if they have the 2nd best record. That fucking sucks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 05:26:09 AM »
About the playoffs: Cavs have the same huge disadvantage that Dallas has. They have the best team in their divison. Consequence: They can only achieve the 4th playoff spot. :( Even if they have the 2nd best record. That fucking sucks.

True that.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 06:13:05 AM »

True that.
yep they have to change this rule , the playoff draw is totally fucked up with that. Currently NJ and Minnesota are 3 whereas they have the 7th and 8th overall record in each Conf

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 08:01:40 AM »
Hey I just think Lebron doesnt get the love he deserves these days.  We gotta remember hes only 20!  How many NBA SF/G scores this many pts and still be that efficient?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 11:25:40 AM »
The thing is, points, scoring, percentage. All that doesn't mean anything...I've seen so many players average high numbers and high percentage, but they just don't know how to win. LeBron is not a winner as of yet...He's a good player and an excellent scorer, he just isn't top-notch in my book, at least until he does something more than score and miss the playoffs...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 12:48:57 PM »
Not many guard/forwards have actual high percentages with these type of  pts though.  At such a young age he's already showing superb shot selection.  It's going to be fun watching him perform in the playoffs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 03:24:36 PM »
Richard Jefferson:
02-03 50.1 FG%
03-04 49.8 FG%

All I'm saying is that having a better field goal % does not make you better...You can be taking 75% lay-ups for all we know. If field goal % determined greatness, Mark Blount would be a greater center than Patrick Ewing...It's what you've accomplished and how you've gone about it that determines how great you are...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 03:31:37 PM »
Jefferson hasnt even cracked 20PPG in the season while doing that
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 03:36:41 PM by Javy »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 04:39:56 PM »
The thing is, points, scoring, percentage. All that doesn't mean anything...I've seen so many players average high numbers and high percentage, but they just don't know how to win. LeBron is not a winner as of yet...He's a good player and an excellent scorer, he just isn't top-notch in my book, at least until he does something more than score and miss the playoffs...

You mean just like Kobe? (prepares for karma to drop)

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 05:39:40 PM »

exactly what I was about to say :-\

"Bryant finished with 37 points on 12-of-30 shooting, including an 0-for-8 effort from 3-point range."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 05:41:55 PM by Ashy Larry »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 06:48:48 PM »

exactly what I was about to say :-\

"Bryant finished with 37 points on 12-of-30 shooting, including an 0-for-8 effort from 3-point range."

That's a typical Kobe night lol

*prepares for Karma to drop aswell and waits for a reply whihc will start with "LMAO.."*

Lebron is doing insane. However, he needs to up his assist and rebounds. I mean, he needs to be averaging 30, 7, 7. He's capable of..he averaged 27, 7, 7 last year.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 11:35:47 PM »
His FG% is totally insane. I think he will have a rather high % his whole career long as he doesn't seem like the player who forces shots all the time.

stupid huh? they should rework the playoff system. San Antonio and Dallas are obviously the best in the West, but they wont be able to meet in the Conference Finals.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 11:37:05 PM »
He'll keep it up. Cant say the same for his team....THEY NEED A PT GRD!! Snow and Jones wont get it done when it matterz.