Author Topic: Palestinians Enter Egypt After Border Smash  (Read 370 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Palestinians Enter Egypt After Border Smash
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 12:03:22 PM »
If Palestinians have claim to the land

Wait let me get this straight.... you are questioning the Palestinian claim to the land when they were living there at the time of the Zionists' arrival, but you assert that some motherfuckers from Europe have claimto it based on the fact that people of their religion lived there thousands of years ago? LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 12:54:19 PM »
I'm not questioning anything. I'm simply addressing his statement. As you know Zionists had no problem with the idea of a Palestinian state in 47, Egypt among other Arab states did.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 05:48:46 PM »
I'm not questioning anything. I'm simply addressing his statement. As you know Zionists had no problem with the idea of a Palestinian state in 47, Egypt among other Arab states did.

Why would Zionists have a problem with a Palestinian state? It's PALESTINIAN LAND. LOL. They have no right to have "a problem" with it. They just wanted to steal some of it for themselves, which they did... now all of a sudden people make it seem like Israel is doing the Palestinians a FAVOR by giving them the Gaza Strip BACK.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 06:17:20 PM »
If Isreal didn't have a problem with a palestianin state their would be a palastienen state,its simple leave gaza and west bank,make a state.u have the power top bomb place invade most of palestine but can't create peace ,shut the fuck up man.isreal is just stealing time to built more settlements in the west bak tell it's jewish
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2006, 07:29:44 AM »
Israel didn't have a problem...Egypt did in 1947...Now all of a sudden it's all about West Bank and Gaza. Man they could've had much more than this if it wasn't for the Arab World. When Egypt had Gaza and Jordan had West Bank why weren't the Palestinians granted with a state if it's all there is to it?...lol...you people are so funny.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 07:46:01 AM »
it was a different world back then, there weren't many independent nations outside of europe

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 08:36:58 AM »
Man they could've had much more than this if it wasn't for the Arab World.

That's what's fucked up about the Zionists' mentality. They think they're doing Palestinians a favor by giving them back a PORTION of THEIR LAND.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2006, 02:58:03 AM »
After their own nation refused to give them a portion of their land Israel should think of it as of a favour.
LOL....In reality Israel is the only state in the middle east that had truely recognized the Palestinian self-determination. Not just formally.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 02:59:38 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2006, 05:27:58 PM »
After their own nation refused to give them a portion of their land Israel should think of it as of a favour.
LOL....In reality Israel is the only state in the middle east that had truely recognized the Palestinian self-determination. Not just formally.

Israel is doing the Palestinians a favor by giving the Palestinians back a portion of THEIR (Palestinian) land?

I guess the Europeans were doing the Native Americans a favor by allowing them to live in territories on THEIR land.

LOL.. thanks for that

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2006, 11:19:49 PM »
lol @ Arab Nation
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2006, 04:45:41 AM »
After in 47-49 they were expelled and removed from this land by their own nation to serve some unrealistic pseudo-cause of Pan-Arabism?- You bet ya asses it's a favour. Israel could've just as easily claimed that the Arab States should be the ones to compensate for their actions. No one could expect of Egypt and Jordan to grant the Palestinians a state or even an Autonomy before 67, doesn't it smell fishy to you?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2006, 02:24:23 PM »
After in 47-49 they were expelled and removed from this land by their own nation to serve some unrealistic pseudo-cause of Pan-Arabism?- You bet ya asses it's a favour. Israel could've just as easily claimed that the Arab States should be the ones to compensate for their actions. No one could expect of Egypt and Jordan to grant the Palestinians a state or even an Autonomy before 67, doesn't it smell fishy to you?

It's a favor to give back a portion of stolen land? LOL. You've lost it.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2006, 09:39:26 AM »
Since the land was stolen from them by the Arab States and was offered back to them by Israel, yea.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2006, 05:53:48 PM »
Since the land was stolen from them by the Arab States and was offered back to them by Israel, yea.

Although the land wasn't even stolen by Arab states... the fact that you believe that, automatically makes you admit that Israel's action = STEALING LAND. Thank You.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2006, 10:30:15 AM »

Yea, Jordan? Egypt?...The fact those were the Arab States that called for Palestinian exodus in 47-49.