Author Topic: What has happened to WCC? C'mon...  (Read 850 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

What has happened to WCC? C'mon...
« on: March 07, 2003, 03:08:57 AM »
I used to enjoy comin' here daily, check up on news concernin' the WestCoast HipHop, hang out in "Anything Goes!" and have a good time, and all that.
Now I come here, I see countless stupid, pointless threads, beef and hatred.. And of course immaturity. The Rap Forum ain't what it was neither.
In no way am I sayin' the Admins/Mods are doin' a bad job! Not at ALL. I think the whole atmosphere of WCC has changed. I don't really know what it is, but it sucks.

I'm not sayin' I will quit dubcc completely, but I'll cut down my postin' drastically. I'll probably open threads, but I won't be checkin' it out as often.
So I'm not sayin' PEACE OUT WCC like a gang of other people lately, but I'll say STAY UP and GROW UP.

I'm out... catch ya'll later.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:What has happened to WCC? C'mon...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 03:38:33 AM »
I agree with you 100%... When SGV left, it made me think.. I have an idea because we can all agree that mainly Newbe's are fucking it up so how about beeing more carefull bout the new members, how about give them a trail period of 2 weeks, if they act a fool, delete them.. holla if you can feel this idea..

Dieter..
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 04:14:08 AM »
nima.... this attitude just makes it worse... coz u stop posting.. the things u hate grow stronger!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 05:12:35 AM »
yeah true, you are right but its just hard to enjoy posting when you can't feel the feedback.. you know?

Kaidy

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2003, 06:23:21 AM »
yea its been pretty bad the past few weeks, but im sure itll get better in time. im sticking around this time regardless.

i think the main problem is that a lot of the really good posters left or cut down posting, and we got all these new cats coming on who A)dont know shit about west coast rap, 2)Post too much and/or D)just come here to talk shit and feel special.

hopefully its just a phase, and also hopefully we'll get a couple more real west coast heads to make the main board pop again

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2003, 07:44:34 AM »
i agree... and this section is the worst  :-\
all i see is islam/NIK/tec/terrorist/fag/rapquake threads..  :P
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2003, 09:22:45 AM »
Yeah I can kinda agree... but all the negative threads by OG members saying there not really enjoying things at wcc, and what happened at wcc... are not helping things at all... it just makes the atmosphere worse IMO... and I think them being kinda negative in those posts could wear off on other people and make them think there not enjoying the board as much...just a thought...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2003, 09:31:38 AM »
alot odf racist muhfuckers and hypocrites who post dumb shit and keep hatin on folks cuz they from a certain religion and shit is fuckin alot of it up str8 up, and then theres jus jus plain bitches in here to now, wcc was alot betta 6 months ago

peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2003, 09:41:24 AM »
There are also alot of new members who I doub are older then 15 because most of them act immature & I think we really need a ban of like 5 members who make this forum suck badly, they had their chances, out with em'!   I think we should get a vote on those fools.. sorry but this is the only solution I see for this problem...
40oz Graphire

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2003, 11:55:46 AM »
Let me speak on something here

You know alot of blame fallin on the newbies, but its the person who has the most posts on this board thats the problem. I know I have contributed to the problem by giving these parasites the time of day. I aint concerned with these lil kids any more. If i contributed to the problem, accept this as an apology. Some peeps  dont know when they're clowned.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2003, 12:00:54 PM »
Yeah, I agree with ya.  Jome and myself tried to clean up the board a lil, by locking useless threads made for the sole purpose to start 'beefs' and insult others.  Then I saw a thread by some dude saying im abusing my power lol.  I guess people enjoy the immature threads.  We should just have a beef forum, with no mods, and all the morons go there talking shit, atleast these sections would be free of crap, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2003, 12:09:54 PM »
dunno if yall noticed but ive really slowed my roll with posting, i aint leavin tho, im here to support this

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2003, 12:21:59 PM »
Yeah, I agree with ya.  Jome and myself tried to clean up the board a lil, by locking useless threads made for the sole purpose to start 'beefs' and insult others.  Then I saw a thread by some dude saying im abusing my power lol.  I guess people enjoy the immature threads.  We should just have a beef forum, with no mods, and all the morons go there talking shit, atleast these sections would be free of crap, peace

-{bLaDe}

I agree with you Blade, I support the idea but with making this forum & I also agree with adding NO mod's in that forum because that will only make the situation worse..
40oz Graphire

verbalassaulta

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2003, 12:51:47 PM »
 :'(  :'( crying and complaining about things is always the best solution...really do some of you guys have no social life outside of wcc that a few beefs and some poeple talking shit to one another on a message board is causing emotional distress...it sounds like it in some cases...if you dont like the beef then dont read or ignore the damn thread/posts...  i cant believe this bothers people so much and its actually kinda funny...really though man up some of you::)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2003, 01:04:18 PM by verbalassaulta »

Murrow

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2003, 01:34:12 PM »
Yeah wcc is going through a mini revolution/overhaul right now.  A lot of new cats and beefs, plus a lot of old vets aren't posting as much to regulate.