Author Topic: I wouldnt be so negative towards homos, if they didnt act like homos  (Read 742 times)

Rain

Re:I wouldnt be so negative towards homos, if they didnt act like homos
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2004, 05:23:44 AM »
everyone expresses themselves in a different way - there really aint a normal way of acting so why give a fuck? it sounds like most of your experiences of gays is through the media which aint really that reliable.

and its appalling this board doesnt give a fuck about these type of comments. if someone came in here and said "I don't hate black people, I just hate the way they act" they'd be deemed a racist by all and be roasted. so im gonna call you all what you are.

homophobe, and thats as low as racist, sexist etc.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 05:24:39 AM by Rain »
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2004, 08:03:22 AM »
everyone expresses themselves in a different way - there really aint a normal way of acting so why give a fuck? it sounds like most of your experiences of gays is through the media which aint really that reliable.

and its appalling this board doesnt give a fuck about these type of comments. if someone came in here and said "I don't hate black people, I just hate the way they act" they'd be deemed a racist by all and be roasted. so im gonna call you all what you are.

homophobe, and thats as low as racist, sexist etc.

phobia has to do with fear....i'm not afraid of gays....i just don't like the way they act

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2004, 09:48:56 AM »
I agree with rain...

If you replace the word "gay" with "black" and "faggot" with "nigger", then you'd understand how gays today are treated like blacks in the past and that those who are abusing them will once again be seen on the wrong side of history... for instance, replacing those words...

"guys that act and are should be slapped out of there tutus and ballet slippers you FUCKING [NIGGERS]" - sound racist?

"Well,two me there are two types of men.
You have regular [BLACKS],who are just and aren't excessively displaying that.
And then you got [NIGGERS],who are flamboyant with their [BLACKNESS] and are terribly irritating.

As you can notice,I don't mind regular [BLACKS] but I hate [NIGGERS]."

If you look at it that way the prejudices you have seem a lot more sinister dont you think?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2004, 10:07:05 AM »
I agree with rain...

If you replace the word "gay" with "black" and "faggot" with "nigger", then you'd understand how gays today are treated like blacks in the past and that those who are abusing them will once again be seen on the wrong side of history... for instance, replacing those words...

"guys that act and are should be slapped out of there tutus and ballet slippers you FUCKING [NIGGERS]" - sound racist?

"Well,two me there are two types of men.
You have regular [BLACKS],who are just and aren't excessively displaying that.
And then you got [NIGGERS],who are flamboyant with their [BLACKNESS] and are terribly irritating.

As you can notice,I don't mind regular [BLACKS] but I hate [NIGGERS]."

If you look at it that way the prejudices you have seem a lot more sinister dont you think?

i can see the reason for the comparison...i knew this one white guy that was married with the perfect white family, he was a little strange though. well eventually he decided he was really black so he got a divorce and married a black woman...

you're comparing what someone is born with, with something someone decides doesn't make any sense

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2004, 07:30:41 PM »
no way in hell faggot has the same meaning as nigger, or gay peeps deserve the same rights as say black folks
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 07:38:41 PM »
i know what you mean.  it kinda pisses me off.  i mean even though you're attracted to men it doesnt mean that you arent one.  there still guys, act like one.  i got alot of gay and bi friends but most of them are females, but i got a couple that are gay guys.  And it seems that most of them turn woman like, except for a select few.  I bet the ones who act like women are like the bitches to the ones who still act like guys LMAO.  My brother is gay, but he still acts like a guy.  And hes still a really cool person.  i just got to watch the 'fag' bombs around him LMAO. 8)  

Rain

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2004, 07:39:38 PM »
no way in hell faggot has the same meaning as nigger, or gay peeps deserve the same rights as say black folks

okay

why not?

blacks are people, homosexuals are people - where is the difference? why do homosexuals deserve less rights? then black people or any people?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 07:40:43 PM by Rain »

- Amelie (2001)

- Franklin Roosevelt

- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2004, 07:45:41 PM »

okay

why not?

blacks are people, homosexuals are people - where is the difference? why do homosexuals deserve less rights? then black people or any people?
They deserve the same rights, ofcourse.  This is America

smerlus

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2004, 09:31:03 PM »

okay

why not?

once again you're comparing race with choice...

so a person that decides to kill your family, rape your dad's dead body and eat your mother alive is just a person and should have the same rights as anyone else?

Rain

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2004, 10:16:31 PM »
no - did i say that? all i said was homosexuals deserve as many rights as every other group and as far as i know no homosexuals have killed my family, raped my dad's dead body and then eat my mother alive even though aparently she was killed along with the rest of my family.

please show me where i said every single person deserves the same rights. of course people that commit crimes once arrested have certain rights removed, but naturally not all.

and ur making the assumption sexuality is a choice. i never remember sitting down and deciding i was gonna be a hetrosexual. did u?

but okay maybe it would be better if i used another comparison. if i said i hate the way muslims act id still be called a prejuidice fuck but in ur mindset being a muslim is as much as a choice as being a homosexual

and why do u think gays deserve less rights? what rights dont u want them to have?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 07:05:11 AM by Rain »

- Amelie (2001)

- Franklin Roosevelt

- Chuck D

- Raoul Duke

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2004, 06:39:43 AM »
smerlus you say you cant compare race to sexuality.
yet you compare sexuality to mass murdering cannibal rapists...i think we know which is a more legitimate comparison.

I know you cant compare two different things like race and sexuality accuratly, you can compare any two things. But the fact is you are denying people rights and discriminating against them in the exact same manner as it was done to blacks. I dont believe someone just "chooses" to be gay, there has to be a reason for it. I cant imagine you will wake up tomorrow and say "i think ill choose to be gay today", there has to be some underlying reason for it, and I dont think these people deserve to be abused over it.

@tech, i agree with a lot of your views, but your comments there are just backward. In fairness, its the 21st century, everyone deserves equal rights... i thought that was sorted out in the 60s?
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2004, 11:17:53 AM »
smerlus you say you cant compare race to sexuality.
yet you compare sexuality to mass murdering cannibal rapists...i think we know which is a more legitimate comparison.

I know you cant compare two different things like race and sexuality accuratly, you can compare any two things. But the fact is you are denying people rights and discriminating against them in the exact same manner as it was done to blacks. I dont believe someone just "chooses" to be gay, there has to be a reason for it. I cant imagine you will wake up tomorrow and say "i think ill choose to be gay today", there has to be some underlying reason for it, and I dont think these people deserve to be abused over it.

@tech, i agree with a lot of your views, but your comments there are just backward. In fairness, its the 21st century, everyone deserves equal rights... i thought that was sorted out in the 60s?
i'll admit i fucked up in my last post, my argument isn't about the rights of gays...of course they should have the same rights as any other person...

what i was trying to say is that you can't compare race and sexuality....race you're born with sexuality you learn

and for people that believe you're born liking a certain sex...fuck that...i wasn't born liking women...women is a big group of people, you got fat, skinny, ugly, pretty, smart, dumb......and i'll tell you right now, i don't like all women....you will never see me with some fat ass, one legged bitch that looks like beetlejuice. i've learned to like what's suitable to my needs, nice smile, big breasts, athletic, cute face, a decent head on thier shoulders, and some vagina

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2004, 12:01:05 PM »
haha yeah good point
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Proc pka KP

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2021, 08:01:01 PM »
My religion forbids homosexuality, still though, I'm not really into gaybashing.  I even used to defend them back in the day.  Many of them are very nice and sincere people.  I don't wish any harm on them.  May Allah giude them to a better way of life.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2021, 08:01:30 PM »
He's not Asian..he's Dutch,like me..and no,that doesn't mean I'm a fag too  ;D