Author Topic: Champions League Tonite!!  (Read 1284 times)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Re: Champions League Tonite!!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 09:24:51 AM »
Mourinho made mistakes tonight, from the minute the whistle was blown.

1) he never EVER should of started Drogba infront of Crespo, especially in the CL.

2) using Robben inside the field was a bad desicion, Robben could of drove at Van Bronkhorst, just like if Cole was on the left he could of gone at Oleguer.

3) not sacrificing Ferreira, and reverting to 3 at the back with Gallas, Terry & Carvalho at around the 70th minute mark, and throwing the sink at it.

Indeed. I think tactically he got it wrong yesterday.

Had a little this chuckle this morning about the Rangers fans.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 11:59:20 AM »
Juventus 2 - Werder Bremen 1. We're in the quarters. 8)

o.. I saw the game and you sure as hell have no reason to be proud.. if it wasnt for wiese making a career-ending mistake, youd be outy

don't be a fucking idiot.

he made a mistake at the end but it would have been 4-1 / 5-1 at that point if it wasn't for him.

oh wow so he was doing what a goalkeeper is supposed to do? alright then.

Oh, so Emerson was supposed to score, and he did it.

Man seriously we're talking about the 2nd goalkeeper of Werder, c'mon!! He ain't that good, he simply had the best game of his whole career against us, but he made a mistake at the end, ruining it. It hurts, but if it wasn't for him......... I know it ain't funny for a Werder fan to see his team eliminated by that goal, but i didn't act like you when Abbiati made an horrible mistake against Bayern, gaving your team the win. I gave Bayern props, and i gave Werder props. Two good teams, but at the end we smiled.

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 01:54:55 PM »
Lyon won easily 4-0 , can't wait for the draw friday  8)

Intriago33

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 02:06:40 PM »

I'd love to see a Lyon-Arsenal tie in the draw, I think that would be a great game.

so the teams left are:
AC Milan
Juventus
Barcelona
Villarreal
Arsenal
Lyon
Benfica
Inter Milan or Ajax.

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2006, 02:11:31 PM »

I'd love to see a Lyon-Arsenal tie in the draw, I think that would be a great game.

so the teams left are:
AC Milan
Juventus
Barcelona
Villarreal
Arsenal
Lyon
Benfica
Inter Milan or Ajax.
Only teams I don't want to face (too) early, in fact in quarters, are Juve and Barça. Vilarreal or Benfica would be easy shots

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2006, 02:57:13 PM »
worst game I can remember seeing in the CL by bayern. I feel like a laker fan after losing to the pistons in 5. best player will leave after this season and we will have to rebuild the fuck out of that team.  :'(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 10:42:38 AM »
So its gonna be:

AC Milan
Arsenal
Benfica
Olympique Lyon
Barcelona
Juventus
Villarreal
Internazionale                                                     (ajax)

LoL no german teams anymore! There gonna be some nice matches. So  Lets all pray barca will win the CL.

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 12:58:55 PM »
worst game I can remember seeing in the CL by bayern. I feel like a laker fan after losing to the pistons in 5. best player will leave after this season and we will have to rebuild the fuck out of that team.  :'(

What the fuck, man!!! You looked like a great team against us!! You all disappointed me.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2006, 06:28:25 AM »

Had a little this chuckle this morning about the Rangers fans.

??? ??? had a chucle about the Rangers fans?

What did we do that made you chuckle then?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2006, 06:53:25 PM »
Attacked the Villareal team bus wit bricks and tried 2 tip it over.

The Maestro

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2006, 11:21:28 AM »
Attacked the Villareal team bus wit bricks and tried 2 tip it over.

Reggie thats nonsense - nothing of the sort happened & even the useless hacks in the Scottish media ain't tried to print such fabrications

A window on the bus was frosted over due to having a being cracked, I ain't condeming this but there is actually no 100% proof that it was a Rangers fan that did that - it could have been the heavy handed Spanish police the way that they were swinging batons on their horses, the actual rumour was that a can or bottle hit the window not attacking the bus with bricks and trying to tip it over, if it was a Rangers fan then i'm truely disappointed in them and it was a disgraceful action, but please don't say things that happened when they didn't

And yes I was in the El Madrigal in Villarreal for the game great time had & the locals enjoyed it, which was evident by the swapping of tops & scarves and being applauded out the ground -

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2006, 03:22:39 PM »
Just reporting on what i read.......Dint have 2 go all 2 Trevor Mcdonald on me

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2006, 03:43:46 PM »
http://www.uefa.com/uefa/Keytopics/kind=512/newsId=402870.html

"UEFA has instigated disciplinary proceedings against Scottish club Rangers FC and Spanish outfit Villareal CF for various infringements relating to the UEFA Champions League first knockout round tie."

Discriminatory chants and lack of organisation
"The European governing body will give attention to the improper conduct and hooliganism of Rangers supporters in the return leg in Spain on 7 March, as well as to the fans' discriminatory chants in both fixtures. Villareal are also being investigated for lack of organisation and violation of UEFA security instructions in the return leg match."

Graeme Hunter of the Daily Mail told BBC Scotland of "two ugly incidents".

"The Villarreal team bus was arriving here through the very small narrow streets of their town to the Madrigal and a number of objects, including a bottle were thrown at the team bus," he said.

"One of the windows of the Villarreal team bus shattered.

"The bus carried on its journey towards the stadium, arriving outside the principal door of the main stand.

"At that point, I'd say there were 40 or 50 Rangers fans, rocking the bus, bashing on the bus, shouting and throwing plastic cups of beer, which made for very ugly scenes indeed."

Do your research....

The Maestro

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2006, 06:27:03 PM »

Do your research....

I know that UEFA are investigating the incident and that is easily understandable - I have said that it could & probs was a Rangers fan(s) but to say that Rangers fans tried to tip the bus over & threw bricks at it is an overstatemnt

As for doing my reserch, I was in the Rangers end in the El Madrigal in Villarreal

Is that enough research?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2006, 06:32:22 PM »
And yes I was in the El Madrigal in Villarreal for the game

I was in the Rangers end in the El Madrigal in Villarreal

lol!  i know it's been a while since you've had the chance for a wee trip to see your team but jeez!  let it go, it's over now.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 06:34:10 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR