Author Topic: Champions League Tonite!!  (Read 1279 times)

Bomb-A®

Re: Champions League Tonite!!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2006, 11:20:33 PM »
^^ lol ur just happy rangers are out

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2006, 03:36:53 AM »
^^ lol ur just happy rangers are out

peace

that is true, but not the point
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2006, 05:18:45 AM »
And yes I was in the El Madrigal in Villarreal for the game

I was in the Rangers end in the El Madrigal in Villarreal

lol!  i know it's been a while since you've had the chance for a wee trip to see your team but jeez!  let it go, it's over now.  ;D

lol  ;D Nah not been that long had 3 european away trips this season - think that was more than the other 3 Scottish teams in european football this season :P

Understand what your saying, but you've got to know where i'm coming from here Mac10 that the stories from media have been built up so much by certain journalists and media outlets that as a fan it's not good to see so much nonsense written - when the behaviour of the Spanish police before the game should be getting more publicity

Now we need 2nd place to let the new man in charge for next season Mr Paul Le Guen to hopefully have a decent run in the CL & hopefully another venture into the last 16 and hopefully beyond

The sooner that next season comes round the better, it's a season that hopefully could be a very exciting one
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 05:25:38 AM by TheDeli »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2006, 10:33:23 AM »
to be honest, rangers have had an odd season.

you don't actually need too many new players to do well next season.

* a decent striker to partner prso

* a decent CB to play alongside Rodriguez (who played welll vs villa)

* someone with a bit of talent to replace ppl like namouchi

and u don't need to convince me about the spanish police, they don't need an excuse to use their batons

altho i do believe the bus was bricked - i don't buy the icing / frost thing.
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2006, 11:47:06 AM »
i dont get why such a good trainer signs to such a shitty club...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2006, 11:48:06 AM »

who the fuck are feyenoord?

maybe he wants a challenge
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2006, 11:55:33 AM »

A challenge?

Rangers (and celtic) are a massive club with a vast amount of potential that under the right man could become even bigger

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »
you don't think taking the rangers job right now is a challenge?
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2006, 11:56:40 AM »

who the fuck are feyenoord?

maybe he wants a challenge

Ain't they the 3rd biggest club in the Netherlands :P

And wish they could be as big as either of the old firm

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2006, 12:04:33 PM »
you don't think taking the rangers job right now is a challenge?

It is a challenge at the moment no doubts about that

Its a challenge that could be exceptionally fullfilling if it all goes right that is something that can't be forgotten for any prospective manager and thankfully Paul Le Guen agrees and has agreed to take the job

It's an appointment that IMO will also raise the profile of Scottish football in general as surely the european media and fans will notice that a highly rated coach has agreed to take over at a Scottish club - Rangers

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 12:08:57 PM »
It's an appointment that IMO will also raise the profile of Scottish football in general as surely the european media and fans will notice that a highly rated coach has agreed to take over at a Scottish club - Rangers

yeah i agree with that - which is what surprised me the most when his name kept getting mentioned.

coz at the start i was saying no way rangers would get someone like guus hiddink or paul le guen but that is how it has worked out.

and certainly if anyone is gonna send the title back to the south side - paul le guen is one of your best hopes.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2006, 09:59:29 PM »
Before i even start i think Paul Le Guen is a great coach. theres absolutly no doubt about that but the way people are building him up as a messiah is just wrong....What has he actually done?....Won one of the least competitive and declining leagues in europe for 3 seasons running. Walter Smith done it 8 times and hes not considered world class material. He got them far in europe, so what? as Eck Mcleish proved this season a shit team can go far (no offense Deli at least uze were there.lol)....apart from that his record aint really all that....But Martin O'Neills wasnt great either and look what he done 4 us. A guess we all gotta wait n c what happens.....

The Maestro

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2006, 01:51:56 AM »
The scottish competition is so weak. Its not even funny anymore. And rangers are shit. Maybe theyre good in scotland but thats not difficult. Thats why i dont understand why le guen went to such a weak competition and club. And i know what yall gonna say: Feyenoord aint shit and al that stuff. But its a fact that the dutch competition is much better then scotland. There come a lot more good footballers from holland then scotland. And yes feyenoord is a better club then rangers. They even got kicked out of the CL by villareal! Wtf is that. Villareal got their ass kicked last year by AZ. So its a fact, rangers suck. Get over it.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2006, 07:34:08 AM »
How did Feyenoord do in Europe this season  ???

TNB

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2006, 10:57:33 AM »
I don't see how anyone can say the Scottish competition is weak at the moment.  Yes Rangers and Celtic are weaker than ever at the moment, but the competition has heated up this year.  Hearts and Hibs have proved they can do something this year which has changed the dynamics of the league.  As years go by, I can see the league becoming even more competitive as young players try to prove their worth and teams like Gretna use their spending power to climb the leagues.

Feyenoord are not a bigger club than Rangers.  Rangers have fans from every corner of the globe.  Plus one of your best players in recent years Pierre Van Hooijdonk, came from Celtic.  He used his time in Scotland to become a better player and your team gained because of that.

I'm sure Paul Le Guen will completely change Rangers as a football club for years to come.  The players he brought to Lyon are evidence of what he can do.